All Comments on 'The Late Starter Ch. 03'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
OtazelOtazelalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Answering Anonymous

To the reader who sent me anonymous feedback via Literotica complaining of use of the Lord's name in an erotic story.

I wish you had the courage of your convictions and had left me some way of contacting you other than as publicly as this.

I'm sorry if I have offended your sensibilities, it is never my intention to offend anyone. And yes, it is possible to write an erotic story not containing the Lord's name. However, it is my contention that in highly charged situations, erotic or otherwise, the use of such phrases as 'Oh my God', or 'Christ!' are commonplace. This may not be ideal, but it is realistic and I try to make my stories realistic. Therefore, while I regret any offence, I do not regret the usage. I hope that you will understand.

By the way, I assume from the outraged tone of your complaint that you are a devout Christian? May I ask what a devout Christian is doing reading stories dealing with masturbation when the practise is, as I understand it, specifically forbidden in the Bible?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous