The Late Starter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was over and she collapsed back onto the bed, panting and sweating, completely spent, her fingers now resting limp and unmoving just inside her vagina. Her audience had dissolved with her passing orgasm, leaving her used up and lifeless; and not a little confused.

The first thing she did as she began to collect her wits was to take a quick look around to be sure that the windows were closed and that neighbours could not have heard her crying out. Satisfied about that and with her embarrassment saved, she lay back, still breathing heavily, and thought about what she had done.

She had proved to herself that she could make herself orgasm and enjoy doing it, but she had also allowed herself to fantasize, to visualise things in order to increase her arousal and add to her pleasure. That, to her, was a bonus, she knew most women did it, but she hadn't thought that she was liberated enough, or imaginative enough, to do so herself. The only thing that bothered her at all was the subject matter.

Did she really want other people, men and women, to watch her masturbate, or maybe even have full sex? Did she really want people to see her body, to see her most intimate parts? And did she really want to watch others as they made love? She asked the questions of herself, but she already knew the answers. It was a marvellous dream, something to fantasize about while she played, but it was never likely to be more than that. Yes, she had already come a long way from her time as an aging virgin, but probably not that far. Her lifelong moral code would be hard put to stand for it.

12