The Lawn Rangers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend moaned as she swallowed my cum down her throat. Blast after blast of my hot cum shot into her mouth. Some of it ran down her chin.

Claudia collapsed on the floor to catch her breath and wipe her mouth. She looked at me with lust in her eyes as I continued to ride my friend's big dick. I looked down and saw she was jerking herself off. John was having me really pound him with my body. Suddenly I felt his dick throb deep inside my ass.

He started grunting and pulling my hips toward him with a lot of muscle. I felt his hot cum fill my bowels as I continued to ride him.

"Fuck yes, bitch!" he grunted. "Ride me!"

I continued riding him until he let go my hips about 30 seconds later.

"Monique, get a shot of John's dick as it slides out of my ass," I said.

Monique got behind us as John started helping me get up.

I slowly pulled my ass off my friend's dick. I could feel it slide out. I could feel his cum ooze out of my asshole as his dick fell out of my ass.

"Fuck that's hot," Monique said in a whisper.

I got on my knees in front of Claudia and pulled her to me. She kissed me with her tongue. I could taste my cum in her mouth. I looked back at John. He gave me a wink and fought to catch his breath.

"I hope you guys aren't done, because I'm going to have to get fucked at least a few times tonight," Monique said putting the camera down.

12