All Comments on 'The Layby'

by wallyfoss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 18 years ago
Fun!

For some reason, I didn't see the second driver getting in on it so it wound up a nice twist. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story, but

The story itself is good, however, you should get an editor. There are a number of mistakes, one of which is that you switch from third person to first person a number of times. There are number of editors that will screen and make recommended corrections at no cost to you. They are listed through a link on the opening page to this site.

Don't give up, as the story is good, and I am sure that you have more that many of us would like to read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice

A bit confusing but the sex was hot. My fantasy is for my wife wife, Marianne, to give herself over to several men for them to use every one of her tight holes over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
COULD JUST 2 BE ENOUGH?

NICE HOT STORY. HAPPY TO NOTE YOU ENJOYED BOTH MEN'S BIG DICKS. CAN'T WAIT FOR A SEQUEL AND HOPE THIS TIME YOUR HUSBAND WILL WATCH YOU GET THE FUCK OF YOUR LIFE BY BOTH MEN SIMULTANEOUSLY. I AM SURE HE WILL ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS MY HUSBAND DOES EACH TIME HE WATCHED ME BEING FUCKED BY OTHER MEN AND GETTING MULTIPLES ORGASMS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Geez!

Where's the Love. What a perverted sickness - to allow some other male to force your wife that way. Gives new meaning to the term sub-human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous