The Layoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do now."

She turned onto her back and looked up at me and I saw on her face that she was going to refuse.

"Do it now!" I snarled, "Or I'll sit on the edge of the bed with my hand on the phone and wait for your hubby to call back. What do you think his reaction will be to my answering the phone?" I looked at my watch and said, "You have sixty seconds. After that I won't let you do it and I'll sit here with my hand on the phone if it takes until tomorrow."

I looked at the second hand on my watch and after forty seconds Mellissa moved and her mouth started working on my cock. When she was done she fell back on the bed and looked up at me as if to say:

"Okay, what's next?"

Before I could say anything the phone rang and Mellissa rolled over on her stomach and answered it. It was Paul. She lied and told him that she was on the toilet when he called earlier and then they talked about the things married couples talk about while I knelt there and looked at Mellissa's perfect heart shaped ass.

I smiled and moved and straddled her legs as I reached for the bag I'd tossed to her earlier. I took the Astroglide out of the bag and coated the fingers of my right hand. Mellissa tensed when she felt my fingers slide between her ass cheeks and then she suddenly realized what I intended to do. She tried to squirm away from me, but I had her legs pinned. She couldn't very well turn and tell me to stop while she was on the phone with Paul now could she?

I heard a slight gasp as my first finger entered her ass and then I heard her tell Paul that it was nothing. She was drinking a Coke with ice and an ice cube has slipped out of the glass and fallen on her breast. Next she had to explain that she was sitting in bed naked reading and that's why the gasp when the ice cube fell onto her naked breast. Then she had to explain that she was sitting in bed naked because she was horny and playing with herself.

Just about the time I worked a second finger into her butt hole she lost it and hollered through the phone:

"Because I'm horny as hell and I need a cock and you aren't here. What the fuck is with all the fucking questions?"

"No! I'm not in the mood anymore."

I poured some Astroglide between the crack of her ass and worked a third finger into her while she apologized for blowing up at him and then there was the usual "I miss you and I wish you were here" followed by "Hurry home baby, I need you" just before she hung up. As soon as the handset was in the cradle she yelled:

"What the fuck are you doing?" as she tried to get out from under me. I held her down and said, "I'm getting your ass ready to fuck."

"I told you I don't do that. I don't even let Paul do that."

"I already told you that I don't give a shit what you want. I own you bitch. Your mouth is mine, your cunt is mine and your ass is mine and if you never give it to Paul that's between the two of you, but I'm taking it."

I got off of her legs and pulled her up to her knees. The moment of truth came when I let go of her hips to coat my cock with Astroglide. I wasn't holding her or pinning her down and all she had to do was pull away and scurry off the bed. She didn't move. I aimed my cock at her rosebud and pushed against it. She still didn't move. I grabbed her hips and leaned into her. She gasped as I pushed into her and moaned:

"You bastard, you filthy bastard. I don't want this."

But when I took my hands off of her hips and held myself still she didn't try to pull away. I slowly fucked her tight hole and after a couple of minutes I felt her push back a little. I kept at it slow and easy as she moaned:

"Dirty, dirty, not right, disgusting, oooh God."

I pulled back until I was almost out of her and then stopped.

"No, damn it, no" she cried as she drove herself back on my cock. I smiled and went back to fucking her ass. I'd already cum so many times that night that it took me forever to bust my nut, but I finally managed to send a load to join the shit I'd already packed. I held myself in her as I drained and she kept wiggling her butt. I knew she wanted more. I knew that despite all of her protestations that she had liked a cock in her ass. She could bitch, whine and complain all she wanted, but I knew she had loved it.

She fell to the bed gasping and rolled over to look up at me and said:

"No! No fucking way am I going to clean it off with my mouth."

"You damned well would if I wanted you to, but I don't. I'm not done with you yet and I don't want to kiss you with shit on your lips."

She gave me an evil look and said, "Maybe I want to clean it after all."

I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom and was washing my cock when she came in and sat down on the toilet. She took care of her business while watching me. I looked at her and said:

"When was the last time you work up in bed next to a man who wasn't Paul?"

"Never."

"Another first for you then."

I went back into the bedroom and laid down on my back and waited for Mellissa to come back into the room. She walked through the door and saw how I was lying and she hesitated a bit and then climbed on the bed and her hand reached for my limp cock. She looked at it, up at me and then back at the cock and then she bent her head and took it in her mouth. It took her a long time and I wasn't even sure that I could pop again, but she did coax a small load out of me and she swallowed it.

When it was soft she let it plop out of her mouth and then she looked at me and licked her lips. With one finger she wiped up a stray drop that had escaped her mouth, licked her finger clean and then moved up to settle in beside me. "You are such an asshole" she said and then she rolled onto her side and seconds later I heard the soft easy breathing of someone asleep.

++++++++++++++++

In the morning I awoke with my cock in Mellissa's mouth and when I was awake enough and hard enough Mellissa handed me the Astroglide and without a word moved up onto her hands and knees.

It was easier going the second time and I didn't get any of the "dirty, filthy, disgusting" that I had gotten the night before. I did get a "yes, oh fuck yes" and a couple of "fuck me damn you, fuck me" cries. It took me a long time and once again I wasn't sure that I would be able to cum after all that I'd done since closing time the night before. I worked at it and I sweated bullets, but I finally did cum although I'm not sure much came out but dust.

When I pulled out she fell to the bed, rolled to the edge and got up. She muttered "I don't understand how something so dirty and perverted can feel so good" and then she padded into the bathroom and seconds later I heard the shower start running. I thought about joining her and scrubbing her back while she scrubbed mine, but gave it up as a bad idea. It would only lead us back to the bed and what with the mornings and previous evening's activities I wasn't all that sure that I could perform. Up until then I'd given a pretty good account of myself. Best I leave it in Mellissa's mind that I was a stud.

When she came out I went and took my shower and when I'd dressed and gone downstairs I found her in the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee. She showed me where the cups were and pointed out the cream and sugar on the counter.

"I'm not much of a morning person. Breakfast is not my forte. If you need something to start your day Denny's is open."

She took a sip of her coffee and then said, "I have no idea why I allowed what happened to happen. I don't know how I let it get away from me like I did. I love my husband and he damned sure didn't deserve what I just did to him. I let you do things to me that I have never let and never will let Paul do to me and I don't know why. What I do know is that it will never happen again. Are we clear on that?"

I took a sip of my coffee and then looked her right in the eye as I said:

"Sure. Whatever you say. Your word is law. You got it! Your wish is my command. You da boss. Until the next time you come after me. I didn't start this, you did. You fucking well knew what was going to happen when you stripped in front of me and then grabbed my cock. None of it is on me. I let you tease me for over three years and never once made a move on you and we would have gone on that way another ten or twenty. You are the one who changed things, not me.

"Even after that first time I stayed away from you and again it was you who came after me so don't give me any of this "Are we clear on this" shit! You keep your hands to yourself and we don't have a problem. How about being clear on that if we are going to be clear on things?"

I put my cup down and walked out of her house.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Mellissa stayed clear of me for the next two weeks and I wondered how long it would be until she made her next move. I didn't have long to wait. Friday Paul called me into the office and had me take a seat. Mellissa was at her desk, but not looking at me. Paul said:

"There isn't any easy way to do this so I guess I'd better just get it done. Business has slowed down and money has started to get tight. Mellissa has gone over and over the books and we don't see anyway we can continue on with our current payroll. You know how it goes Rob. Last in first out and you were my last hire. I have your final check here" and he handed it to me. "It has four weeks severance included, a weeks pay for every year and part year you have been here and I of course will give you a glowing letter of reference. Again I'm sorry. I wish it could be some other way."

I stood up and so did he and he offered me his hand and I took it and we shook. I glanced over at Mellissa and she was looking at me. No smile or smirk, but I could tell from her eyes and the set of her mouth what she was thinking.

"If there is no temptation there is no problem."

Paul was to my left and he couldn't see it when I smiled at Mellissa and winked. I turned and left the office.

12