The Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll take that as a yes?" he said, somewhat bemusedly, "Latisha, my dear, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful evening...you are a true sport. If I was to die tomorrow, I would die an extremely happy old man."

Latisha looked into the dark eyes of the old man as he stood by the door and smiled begrudgingly, "You were good, Tony, better than..." she began to say, softly, but she didn't finish.

Duncan, sensing his mother-in-law had calmed down, could not wait any longer, his erection throbbed and his balls ached somewhat painfully. He quickly moved down and rolled on top of her.

"Get off...get off...I'm not going to fuck you now you bastard...ge...mmf."

Duncan jammed the gag back in Latisha's mouth again, shutting her up instantly. He then pulled her nipples hard, stretching them forcefully, then slapped her breasts a couple of times. Latisha's eyes went as wide as dinner plates at the sudden abuse!

Tony hesitated with his hand on the doorknob and watched for a minute or so, "Like a bull at a gate, young man," he said softly, as Duncan positioned himself between the poor woman's spread thighs. Tony watched Latisha's face and saw the rage in her eyes. He thought briefly of intervening until he noticed her composure soften slightly, then she closed her eyes and lifted her chin a little, before opening her eyes and looking directly at the young man's face only inches away from hers. Tony knew the young man had just penetrated her, the look on her face was one of lust again, and Tony chuckled. She really likes this rough stuff, he thought. He glanced down and watched the young man's firm backside rise and fall between Latisha's thighs, and listened to him grunt with his vigorous effort.

"You two enjoy the rest of your evening...don't worry about the bill...it's on me!" Tony said, above the sound of the big old bed banging against the wall again.

Latisha stood by her car door fumbling for her keys in her purse. She was wearing only the black, lace dress, her feet were bare, it was almost daylight, she had left Duncan up in the room still asleep. He had finally fallen asleep after fucking her a third time for the evening. Luckily for Latisha, he had finally untied her, but only so he could fuck her rather viciously from behind. Her butt still smarted where he had smacked her repeatedly, and her anus was a bit tender from his fingers he had jammed inside of her while he fucked her. It had been a very brutal fuck and her vagina was chaffed sore. But oddly enough, she had enjoyed it...most of it anyway, and to say she was satiated would be an understatement. Latisha was beginning to worry about herself, to say the least!

She opened her door and tossed a plastic shopping bag on the back seat, it contained her shoes and the stockings and suspenders, she wasn't sure why she had grabbed them, just felt she should.

Latisha arrived home pleased to see her daughter's car was not in the carport. She would be alone, and her husband was not due back until the weekend. She would just shower, she thought, much too tired to run a bath, just shower and get a couple of hours sleep before she had to go to the office for the day. She knew she would be a wreck all day, and was glad she did not have to too many appointments' to see clients.

She stepped out of the car and she noticed a wet patch on her seat, cum she thought, she had felt it trickle out of her battered pussy most of the way home, and the small g-string she now had on had done little to stop it. My God he comes a lot, she thought, but of course some of it was the old man Tony's too, she guessed.

She was past guilt, she now knew her own, strong desires, so recently discovered and wondered if she would ever be the same happily married, faithful (more or less) wife she once was?

* * *

It would be nearly a week before she had any contact from Duncan. Latisha had been expecting it of course. An e-mail, he sent her another e-mail with an attachment. She read the message first;

'I hope all is well, my dear mother-in-law? Thought you might appreciate a snippet of your latest little action movie. Please excuse the quality, will be better next time. Love and kisses, Duncan. PS Have you stopped being silly and finally gone on the pill?'

Latisha sighed when she read it, would she tell him? Or let him think otherwise, she mused.

In the end, Latisha reflected, she had looked at it like car insurance, something you did; hoping that you may never need it. She looked down at the small box she had just purchased from the Chemist. Have to be careful where I hide them, she thought, as she popped the box of pills into her desk drawer.

* * * * *