The Lessons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina's short swift movements took Mr. Peters by surprise. He knew that he could not control himself much longer with her open display of lust. He tried to match her movements. He gripped tighter on her cunt and provided a hard, rapid circling to her clit. Her animalistic spasms then took him over the top. He felt the bursting from his loins as the cum shot from has balls through his staff and out the head into her ass. He continued to plunge as he shot repeated bursts of jism into her rectum.

"Mr. Peters, I feel it, I feel it! You're cumming inside of me, I can feel you spurting, it's so wonderful" and then she stopped talking, gripped by her own orgasmic waves. She groaned in pleasure as she felt the intense swells sweep over her body, matched by the deep spurting within her of Mr. Peters' cock, his large manly cock squirting his cum into her body. She felt so happy, so satisfied.

She crumbled to the floor in gratification. Mr. Peters followed her down, keeping his cock embedded in her ass, still spurting his cum as he fell down onto the carpet beside her. He brought his large arms around her to hold her to him as he shot his last few discharges into her rectum. His heart was pounding hard, and he held her to him as he caught his breath.

Tina snuggled up against him, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around her. His large penis, once seeming so threatening and treacherous, now shrinking down in size within her rectum. She cuddled up against him and squeezed down on his softening penis, pushing out some of his ejaculation through her rectum. It made an embarrassing sound.

"Oops. Excuse me, Mr. Peters," she exclaimed.

To be continued . . .