The Liberation of Kate Shaw Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casey_13
casey_13
93 Followers

"Oh my GOD," I gasped, wrapping my arms around her head and pulling her close to me. I could feel her sliding in and out of me, her thumb moving my clit back and forth as my hips moved in rhythm with her strokes. She was making noises in her throat again as she sucked on my nipples, one after the other, and it was all I could do to breathe as the pleasure washed through me.

She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Katie, I want to try something with you," she said, kissing me lightly.

"Anything," I whispered back.

"Scoot down a little," she said, watching as I moved lower on the bed. When I was where she wanted me, she moved her leg over the top of me and straddled me, her pussy over my face.

"Jordan...god..." I whispered.

"Is this okay, honey," she asked. "Are you okay?"

Instead of answering, I reached between her legs and spread her lips open, sliding my tongue around her wetness. I could feel her hands spreading me open too, then her tongue on my clit. Knowing that she was feeling the same thing I was feeling sent shivers through me. She slid her fingers inside me as her tongue stroked me, and I knew I was going to come soon.

Jordan began moving her hips faster against my tongue, and her tongue moved faster on my clit. I was gasping for breath, trying to keep my tongue on her, but my orgasm was close and it was hard for me to concentrate. I leaned my head back as I came, using my fingers on her clit because I could hardly breathe.

"I'm coming, baby," I gasped, my hips thrusting up. I could feel the walls of my pussy contract around her fingers, and suddenly she came too, her body pushing into mine as she cried aloud with the force of her orgasm.

We lay there, spent, trying to catch our breath. I felt her move as she turned around and slid up to lie next to me, her head on my outstretched arm and her leg flung over my body.

"Put your arm around me," she said, then laughed as I weakly flopped my arm up and then back down on the bed.

"I can't," I groaned, feeling an amazing languor in all my limbs.

She laughed again, kissing my shoulder before she snuggled back into me.

We lay there for a while, then I finally felt enough strength in my arm to move my hand lightly up and down her side. Our breathing had quieted, and I could sense that she was on the verge of falling asleep. I began to drift off too, my hand slowing down and stopping as sleep overtook me.

When I woke up, I looked around for a long, sleepy moment before I remembered where I was. It was still dark out, and I could hear rain falling outside. My arm was still under Jordan, but she was facing away from me, curled up like a kitten on her left side. She was breathing deeply, sound asleep, and I slid my arm gently out from under her so I could get out of bed.

I walked carefully over to the bathroom, waiting until the door was closed before I turned on the light. I stared at myself in the mirror, then turned on the cold water and splashed some on my face. I braced my hands on the edge of the sink and took a deep breath, the joy and passion of making love with Jordan dissolving as I realized what this was all meant.

When I was finished in the bathroom, I turned off the light and stood there for a minute, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness before I went back to the bedroom. I got back in bed, sitting up against the headboard with a pillow behind my back. Jordan muttered something, then stirred and turned over to face me. Her arm reached out for me, and she woke up when she realized I wasn't lying down.

"Kate?" she asked, her voice husky with sleep.

"I'm here," I said.

"What time is it?" she asked, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

I looked at the clock next to the bed. "It's 4:30 am."

"What's wrong? Why aren't you sleeping?" she asked, sitting up and pulling the covers up to her waist.

"I was. The rain woke me up, I guess. Then I had to pee."

"Katie," she said, turning my face toward her, "are you okay?"

I looked at her, then looked away and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Yeah. No. I don't know," I said, my arms around my knees.

"Uh-oh," Jordan said. "Sounds like you've got the morning-after blues."

I jerked in surprise and looked at her, my mouth open in shock.

"What did you just say?" I asked, incredulous.

"Kate, I'm sorry. I was just trying to lighten things up a little. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said, reaching out and putting her arms around me.

"God, Jordan," I said, leaning into her embrace. "Please don't kid about this. This is going to kill Kelly, you know."

"I know, baby," she said into my shoulder, stroking my hair. "I'm sorry. That was incredibly insensitive of me, Kate, and I apologize."

"It's okay. I just...I guess it just hit me that I'm going to have to tell her what's going on. I guess I'll have to leave a message on her cell phone, because I don't know where she's gone."

"What are you going to tell her?" Jordan asked, sitting back and taking my hand in hers.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" she asked.

I looked at her. "No. I don't. Do you?"

"Well, I..." she began, then stopped. She looked at me, then looked away again. "I guess we need to talk about this, don't we?"

"Yeah. I guess we do."

We sat there together for a long while. I'm not sure what was going on in Jordan's head, but mine was whirling and spinning as I tried to figure out what the hell to do next.

To be continued...

casey_13
casey_13
93 Followers