The Lieutenant's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed Monica's body was responding, albeit involuntarily, to all the stimulation. I decided to push things along. With my free hand, I reached across and cupped the back of Monica's right hand in my own. Monica's eyes fluttered opened and she gave me a blank stare. I lifted her hand and placed it on Tonya's hip. Monica didn't resist. I began moving her hand in accordance with the music and Tonya's movement. Tonya looked at me and smiled again. I loosened my grip on Monica's hand. She continued the movement on her own. Tonya pulled away a bit, reached down and put Monica's other hand on the opposite hip. Monica closed her eyes again. Tonya then reached over and removed my hand from Monica's right hand. Now Tonya was dancing right in front of Monica and Monica was caressing Tonya's hips and sides. I couldn't believe it! As the song neared conclusion, I looked up at Tonya and mouthed the words, "keep going." Tonya just grinned – she knew.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Tonya turned it up a notch. She boldly moved her hands from Monica's face and hair directly onto Monica's breasts and aggressively stroked them. Monica's response was amazing! How do I know she liked it? Okay, I'm far from an expert on what makes women tick. But I do know a few things. I know when you fondle a woman's breasts and she rolls her shoulders back, stiffens her spine and leans hard into the touching, she is enjoying the experience. The fact that Monica did all that and soon let slip some low grunts confirmed everything.

Tonya didn't need any further encouragement. She said "Oh, baby, you are such a sexy thing." Tonya fell to her knees, swooped in and engulfed Monica's breasts with her mouth. Even though Monica still had her top on, the visual was unbelievably hot. I was unable to contain myself and blurted out, "ah, fuck!"

This seemed to open the floodgates for Monica because she then let loose with a stream of "ooooooo....oooooh...ooooooooooooooooooh." Meanwhile Tonya had also snaked one hand up under Monica's sweater. As she kissed one breast over the sweater she was squeezing the other underneath. And I have no doubt she had pulled down Monica's bra cup and was fondling naked flesh.

Where was Tonya's other hand? Directly on Monica's crotch. Tonya was using the flat of her hand to press hard and stroke up and down against Monica's covered pussy. Monica's hips were pushing back against the hand and she was gradually sliding forward and down the couch.

Of course I wanted to see Monica have an orgasm, but there was one other thing I wanted to see first. Everything was going so amazingly well, I decided to press my luck. Monica had kept her eyes closed throughout most of the events. I figured she couldn't deny to herself the physical response, but she was probably trying to ignore the fact it was another woman creating this response. During the current action Tonya would periodically look at me. At one of these moments, I quickly pointed at Tonya's chest and then at Monica and mouthed the words "have her kiss your boobs." Tonya winked.

Tonya stood again, but didn't miss a beat. Her knee and shin quickly replaced the work her hand had been doing to Monica's pussy. Monica's eyes fluttered open briefly. Tonya leaned in to Monica and whispered (but deliberately loud enough for me to hear), "Oh, Monica, it's okay. No one's looking. You can go ahead and kiss my breasts." I felt Monica's neck muscles tense at this remark. Tonya rose and placed a lovely D-cup with a pert pink nipple in front of Monica. Monica didn't move. She closed her eyes again. Tonya looked at me. I whispered in Monica's ear, "It's all right." Monica responded very softly, "oh, I...uhhhhnnng..." She seemed too afraid to move. I placed my right hand lightly under Monica's chin. With my left hand, which had previously been stroking her neck, I very softly pushed her head forward. Though her eyes were closed, I managed to guide Monica's lips onto Tonya's waiting nipple. Tonya moved forward just a bit into the embrace. Monica was now sucking on Tonya's breast! I again cupped Monica's hand, this time putting it onto the side of the breast she was sucking. Tonya exhaled, "ahhhh, that's it baby. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah." She had the presence of mind to run her hand up Monica's other arm and place that hand on her other breast.

Oh man! It was a sight to behold. This continued for a while and Tonya would sometimes pull back slightly and move from side to side, "forcing" Monica to go from one nipple to the other. As the second song finished, Tonya and I looked at each other. No words were needed. Stopping now was NOT an option. Tonya broke the embrace and got back on her knees in front of Monica.

Monica was primed and ready, and Tonya had a whole new song to work with. Tonya continued with her hand under Monica's sweater and other hand rubbing her crotch, but she mixed it up by occasionally running both hands under the shirt or lifting the shirt and licking Monica's hard flat stomach. Sometimes she would rise up just far enough to kiss Monica on the neck or lick the side of her ear. All the while, she maintained the rhythm that had Monica just on the edge, but not quite tumbling over. Monica was now unable to do anything but tremble and moan. She looked so incredibly hot and I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't even notice the approaching end of the song. I felt Tonya give my knee a quick squeeze and I looked at her. She flashed me that knowing grin again as if to say, "Watch this!"

And watch I did as Tonya expertly increased the pressure and rhythm against Monica's pussy. Monica's breathing became more shallow and rapid. The last moan caught in her throat as I felt her entire body tense for several seconds and then ... release.

Tonya rose, sat on my thigh and cradled Monica. She stroked Monica's cheek and whispered softly, "There. Yeah. Nice."

After a few moments Tonya stood up and I rose with her. Despite my powers, I was afraid Monica would suddenly become very self conscious about her situation and what had just transpired. I deliberately turned my back to Monica as I slipped the cash to Tonya.

"Thanks for the dance. You were really awesome."

She patted me on the chest. "My pleasure, handsome. You guys come back anytime."

I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "What time to you finish work tonight?"

Tonya paused and blinked twice. I was certain her other customers often asked her that very same question and she probably had a brush-off answer ready. Fortunately, my powers at that moment denied her the ability to lie or try to dissuade me.

I arched my right eyebrow and stared at her.

"Uh, two a.m."

"Cool, Monica and I are going clubbing with our friends, but we'll ditch them and meet you at the Greystone Restaurant around the corner when you're done here."

Tonya blinked again, "Okay."

"Alright, back to work for you. But don't forget."

I watch her walk away and then I casually sat down next to Monica. I sensed my ability to use my power was still present, but I willingly toned down my persuasion. I wanted to let Monica exercise her free will when we rejoined our friends.

I tried to make the conversation as light and meaningless as possible. "Well, I'm really glad I got a lap dance. That was cool. I enjoy coming here from time to time."

By this point, Monica appeared to have regained some composure and she was clearly a bit embarrassed and ready to leave. "Alright, mister, you got your dance. Let's find everybody and get out of here."

We rejoined the group and neither Monica nor I mentioned anything about our little adventure.

End of Chapter 1

12