The Life and CFNM Times of Herbert Smith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael looked at his son and smiled. "This may sound strange to you Freddie but I've always wanted to be controlled by a woman. I don't mean out there in the business world, but here at home where I can act out my fantasy. Constance and the girls are used to controlling men and I want the three of you to experience this wonderful CFNM life she's talking about."

"But why, dad? Why allow yourself to be manipulated?"

"Don't look at it that way. It's not like you're going to become a slave or anything like that. Although some men do like being totally submissive, I'm not one of them and neither are any of you. Think of it as a switch from a patriarchy to a matriarchy. Women are going to be the ones in command, the ones calling the shots."

William looked puzzled. "Is this a turn on for you pop because I don't get it. Shouldn't a husband and wife share power equally? Why does one have to be superior to the other?"

"That's one of life's great misconceptions. There is no real equality in marriage or any other social system. Men are superior in some things and women are superior in others. Women are the natural communicators and nurturers. They are the ones who should be in control—not us. Men always mess things up because they think with their peckers."

"And that's one of the reasons why there are so many wars," Lillian said. "It's a power trip. Women don't make war."

"And you think by us living this CFNM lifestyle of yours that male aggression is simply going to disappear?" William countered.

"No," Constance replied. "But it can be contained. We have ways to keep you satisfied."

"You mean docile," Frederick said.

Constance smiled. "I prefer 'satisfied'. And you will be. If you'll only give it a chance."

"Look guys," Michael broke in. "I can't control what goes on in the world, but I can control what happens under this roof. I'm asking you, as a favor to me, give it a shot."

"What if we don't want to," William asked.

"Then you don't have to. No one is forcing you. All I want you three to do is give it a try. You might find that you like it. I certainly do."

Herbert had to admit to himself that he had never seen his father so happy ever since he and Constance had been married. For his part he was more than willing to shed his clothes for these beautiful women and he hoped that his brothers would too.

"I'm willing to go along with it," Herbert said, giving a quick smile in Amy's direction. He turned to his brothers. "What about you guys?"

"It's pretty damn weird if you ask me," William said. "But I think I understand where pop's coming from. Sure, I'm in."

"Does this mean that you have to walk around naked too, dad?" Fredrick asked.

"Of course, son. Constance and the girls have seen me naked many times already."

This admission came as quite a shock to all the boys.

"I don't believe it!" William cried. "In front of the girls?"

"Oh, don't be such a prude!" Fiona retorted. "Being naked in front of us is no more offensive than walking around nude in a nudist colony. What's the problem?"

"The problem is that he's not your father," Fredrick said.

"So you're saying you're ashamed to see your father nude?"

"Well, yeah. Wouldn't you be?"

"For your information, Fredrick," Constance said. "The girls have seen their biological father nude on many occasions. It's nothing new to them."

Frederick sighed heavily. "Wow. I'll be damned."

Amy, who had been silent all evening, now chose to speak up. "I think it's time that you had your consciousness raised, Freddie. And you too, William. I suggest that all three of you—and you too, dad—remove all your clothes right now and we'll begin your indoctrination."

"Thank you, Amy," Constance said. "I was just going to suggest the same thing."

"What?" Frederick said, looking uneasy. "Right now?"

"Come on, son. Don't be shy," Michael said as he began to remove his pants and shirt. "Put yourself in the hands of these beautiful and intelligent women. You might actually learn to appreciate what they have to offer."

"I'm not sure I want to take off my clothes just yet," William said nervously.

"This is not some kind of experiment in terror," Constance assured him. "Just pretend you're at a nudist beach and everyone, and I mean everyone, around you is completely nude. There's no shame in it. Trust me."

"Well, I don't see you making any attempt to take off your clothes."

"You're missing the point," Michael said. "In the CFNM way of life it is the men, and only the men, who are naked. The women always remain clothed. It is the symbol of their mastery over us. Now do as your stepmother says and take off those damn clothes."

Within minutes Michael was completely nude, standing unashamedly before Constance and her daughters. His sons, with the exception of Herbert, wouldn't even look at him. Reluctantly, William and Frederick removed their clothing, choosing to remain seated as they did so to prevent the women from seeing their genitals.

"I don't see what the problem is," Amy said to William, who was taking his time removing his underwear. "I've seen Herbert's equipment up close and none of you guys can measure up."

"Ha!" Michael laughed. "I don't think there is anyone in this entire state, maybe the entire country, who can measure up to my boy."

As he said this Herbert's fifteen-inch prick sprang into view as his underwear fell to the floor. "I used to be ashamed of my dick," he said looking down upon it. "But Amy made me feel special. I don't care if anyone calls me a 'freak' anymore."

And with that he moved his hips back and forth rapidly so that his enormous appendage bobbed up and down. Everyone laughed.

"You two should listen to your brother," Constance said to William and Frederick, who were still slowly removing the last of their underwear. "In the CFNM way of life, no man is judged by the size of his dick—only by how he treats his mistress."

"Yes, your majesty," William replied with mock seriousness, as he tossed his underwear into the air.

Constance and the girls had never seen him or Frederick naked, and they were surprised to see that he had a pretty sizeable weapon of his own.

"Nice!" Fiona remarked, eyeing William's semi-erect cock.

"And what do you ladies think of this?" Frederick said, as he whipped his own 10-inch meat stick out.

"That's nice too!" Lillian observed. "He's got big balls too, mom."

Constance giggled. "I can see that. In fact they all do. That's a good sign."

"Of what?" Frederick asked.

"That you guys are probably fully loaded and big shooters."

"Well I know of at least one guy who is!" Amy said, casting her glance upon Herbert. "A really big shooter!"

A few months ago and Herbert would not have been caught dead standing naked in front of anyone, especially a woman. But now, his fears allayed by Amy's unconditional acceptance of his unique physical qualities, he stood proudly with his legs slightly apart, his prick on show for all to see.

"Now what do you want us to do?" Frederick asked Constance.

"I suggest that all of us go out onto the patio. It's so lovely tonight and I think all of us could use some after dinner drinks." She turned to Michael. "Why don't you and the boys prepare everyone some drinks and then we'll get started."

"Of course, my love," Michael said, kissing Constance on the lips. "Anything you want. Let's go guys."

"Uh, dad," Herbert asked his father. "What did she mean by 'we'll get started'?"

"Your stepmother is going to give us an idea of how she is going to run things around here from now on. She may even ask us to perform tonight, so be ready."

"Perform? What does that mean?"

"Masturbation, Herbie. She may want us all to relinquish our precious seed in service to her whim."

"Like Amy had me do the other day?"

"Exactly. You have to please your mistress and do as she says. And sex is a major part of CFNM. Don't be afraid. You already have a head start on your brothers. Just relax and enjoy it."

Herbert couldn't help but feel that he was dreaming. He was already primed for what was going to take place next because he had a shared CFNM experience with Amy, who if not laying it all out for him at once, at least gave him an indication of what the CFNM lifestyle was about, and what was expected of him. His father, too, had been indoctrinated by Constance and was equally unabashed. But his brothers had no idea what they were in for. In fact, he thought it a bit strange that neither Frederick nor William really put up much of an objection to going naked in front of the women. He could only surmise that the Smith psychological need to practice fetishism was not confined to only one or two of the male side of the family, but in its own egalitarian way was shared by all.

When all the drinks had been brought out to the patio and the women attended to, Constance asked Michael and his sons to sit down while she explained to them what their roles would be in the new order of things. She made it clear that this was a voluntary decision on their part, and that none of them would be made to feel uncomfortable if they wished not to be a part of her CFNM lifestyle.

"But I will have you know gentlemen that if you decide not to play by my rules, then you will not be invited to take part in all the CFNM parties and events that I will be hosting."

"Damn, I wouldn't want to miss that guys," Michael said to his sons. "It sounds like a hell of a lot of fun."

"It is," Constance agreed. "Very much fun, indeed. The girls can tell you."

"The stripper parties are the best," Amy assured them. "Those black guys are huge! We get them to cum inside champagne glasses and dishes…"

"Okay, okay," Constance said interrupting her. "All that will come later. Now, let me begin by laying down some ground rules."

END OF CHAPTER 1

(To Be Continued.)