The Life of Michael Preston Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael unknowingly levels the playing field.
3.4k words
4.6
29.5k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

I saw my soon to be mistress, Christie, in the courtyard at the beginning of the following week. She sat across from me at my table and talked as I ate.

"Can you get away from here for the last half of your day on Thursday?" She asked.

I told her that I probably could. She told me the name of the hotel that she reserved and said that she had already taken care of everything. All I had to do was show up between 11:00 and 11:30.

"I'll be there." I said.

Christie stood up and tossed her bag over her shoulder. "We don't want anyone talking." She said with a sad look in her eyes. "I want to kiss you Mike." She stuck out her hand for a professional looking handshake. I continued sitting and shook her hand. I even kept holding my sandwich in my other. "Bye." I said. My heart was pounding.

I actually had reservations but every night I received that cold stiff kiss on my cheek and the smell of cold cream I let myself push those feelings of guilt a little deeper. I was just a little monkey with a paycheck I told myself. This woman wanted me to be me and we were going to fuck. Kim never wanted to play. She would dress in her expensive lingerie and lay back for me to do my business. I resented her for it. I could picture her how she might be with another guy. She wouldn't just lie back. She would fuck him. She would do all of the things for him that he wanted and enjoy doing it. She just couldn't be that way with me for some reason. My last thought was that I would choose her over any woman if I could have her. I only get the frizzy cold cream shell.

The day was set. I told my boss that I was going to slip out early for a little guy time. Maybe buy some new clubs and go to the driving range for a spin. "You go ahead and take off Mike. Hell, I would have let you have the whole day as hard as you work for me." I thanked him for the gesture but I did have a few things to complete. Half a day is perfect. "If you will, just send any calls to my voice mail." Don't worry Mike. If the wife calls I'll let her know about your meetings today." "Thank you sir." I said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I actually did leave earlier than planned and arrived at the hotel just before 11:00. I walked in through the side door and took the stairs that were just inside. Up five flights of stairs to the top floor. Room 630, just around the corner from the stairs. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it inside my ears. I knocked gently on the door. I didn't have to wait long. The door opened and there was Christine smiling at me from behind it. "Come in."

I went in and saw that there was food on the small table ready to eat. "I know you didn't stop to eat Mike. Sit down and eat."

Christine pulled the jacket from my shoulders and hung it up. "Sit there Mike." She said pointing at one of two chairs. I sat down and breathed in the aroma of the food. "Did you cook again?"

"No, not this time. I've been working longer hours to make up for today. This my dear is from The Zephyr Deli. They just delivered it so eat up." Christie knelt and carefully pulled my shoes from my feet and set them to the side. She than sat across from me and began eating. We talked and laughed again but this time there was a noticeable spark in the air. I couldn't help but look at her. She was wearing a white dress shirt that was unbuttoned halfway that exposed her black lace bra. Her cleavage formed in mounds that looked so caress ably soft. She was wearing denim jeans that were also unbuttoned halfway revealing matching black lace panties. I was hard already.

Christie went and brushed her teeth in the bathroom and then stepped back into view. Nothing was said. She slid the jeans from her hips and pushed them to the floor. She kicked them to the side. She walked closer to me and took off her shirt. She threw it to the side. "Are you ready to fuck?" She asked me her silky voice. "Stand up."

I took a drink of water and stood up. She had to be able to see my erection through my pants. I let myself be a little embarrassed by that fact. Christie closed the gap between us and pressed her face and body against me. We kissed deeply, thrusting our tongues into each others mouths and trying to breathe through our noses. Her hands went to my belt and began pulling at it to release the buckle. As my hands moved across her back feeling her soft skin, she released the buckle and had my suit pants open almost immediately. And that is how it began. Christie dropped to her knees and pulled my pants and shorts down in one fluid motion. The first thing she said was 'Oh my gosh Mike, you are so hard.' And then it began. She took my cock into her mouth and hungrily sucked it.

I finished undressing myself as she sucked me. "Do you want more of this Mike?" She asked looking up from the floor. "Or do you want to fuck?"

"I want to fuck Christie. I want to fuck you so bad."

Christie stood and slid her panties from her hips. I unclasped her bra from the front and pulled it off of her. I couldn't resist her bare breasts. I sucked them into my mouth and consumed them. She ran her fingers through my hair as I did and let out a moan or gasp every so often.

"Mike, Mike baby, throw me on the bed and fuck me, do it now, throw me onto the bed."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her down onto the bed. I kissed and groped her as she guided my shaft into her wet body. And that was it. I reflexively thrust into and out of her. The sound of my body slapping against hers echoed in the hotel room. She moaned loudly and held her legs apart for me. Each time I thrust, her moans grew louder. "Oh yes. Go Mike. Fuck me." That was a first for me. A woman telling me to fuck her. I thrust and thrust and thrust, all the while Christie gasped "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I fucked her. I thrust as hard as I wanted to thrust. I thrust as hard as I could thrust. I made the noises that just came out in my lustful fit. I went as fast or slow, as hard or as tender as I chose. Mostly I thrust as hard as I could and as deep as I could and she let me enjoy it. I soon found that she did too. She gasped and froze. Her fingers clinched the sheets and I could feel her releasing around my cock. Everything became wet and warm. Christie made a pushing sound and then panted. Her face and chest was covered with beads of sweat. "Go baby, fuck me good. Fuck me how you want to." I continued thrusting until I could hold back no longer. She realized what was happening and pulled out from under me. "Wait, oh wait!" Christie rolled her head toward me and ripped the condom form my body and sucked my cock into her mouth. I began to come. She slurped and swallowed and then pulled it out and began jacking me off onto her body until it stopped. We both looked like we ran a mile in a sauna. Christie and I collapsed into each others arms panting for breath.

"I didn't want you to come into a rubber Mike. I wanted it out. I wanted to taste it. Is that okay?"

"Yea." I said. I wasn't sure why I said it but I added... "Thank you."

She looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't' help looking at Christine stretched out on the bed. Her body was so soft and beautiful as she lay unguarded for me to see. "You are so beautiful." I whispered to her.

Christine rolled her head toward me and looked into my eyes. "Did I satisfy you?"

"Yes."

"I think you were going easy on me. Were you taking it easy on me?" Her tone was one of comical suspicion.

"Maybe." I said feeling much the same way I did in high school after wind sprints.

Christine rolled over onto her stomach and propped her chin up on her hands to look at me. "Tell me a fantasy." She asked.

I threw a pillow behind my head and leaned back. "Alright…I knock on a hotel room door and a beautiful woman answers it. After leading me into her room she feeds me a gourmet meal and then proceeds to drain the life out of me with rigorous uninhibited sex."

"That doesn't count!"

"And why not?!"

"Because a fantasy is something that you dream about happening, not something that has already happened. Tell me a fantasy."

"I'll have to think of another one then because the one that I had just came true."

Christine smiled and gently kissed my forehead. "I've had a wonderful time Mike. Will you still talk to me at work?"

I was surprised at her question. "Of course I'll talk to you. I'm already looking forward to seeing you grace the halls of the office."

Christine ruffled my hair with her slender fingers and sat up. "Well Mr., I have class this afternoon so I have to get moving."

Christine and I put the room back in order, showered and dressed. I gave her one last long kiss before we parted and left. On one hand I felt guilt but it was shadowed by an overwhelming feeling of happiness and satisfaction. It was probably a mixture of these two that prompted my next move. It was almost two hours earlier than when I would normally get off of work but Kimberly would be getting off of work in about thirty minutes. I decided that I would be there when she did and see if she wanted to go do something. Like I said, maybe it was the guilt that made me want to do something nice for her or maybe it was that I felt a little more worthwhile having had incredible sex without first presenting a bonus check to my lover. It was probably a little of both.

I drove the twenty minutes to the office building Kimberly worked in. My thoughts were bouncing between her and Christine as I traveled through town. I really enjoyed my time with Christine but I did love my wife, she was who I truly wanted be with. As I pulled into the parking garage I was excited to see her and to see her surprise. Would she be glad to see me? I hoped so but wasn't really optomistic.

I slowly circled upwards in the garage. I knew that she normally parked on the third level so I didn't look too hard on the first two. Her company had reserved parking spaces for their employees on the third level that allowed them to take the breezeway to the office building. My car rose from the second to the third level and I turned left. Kimberly should be coming out any time I thought as I gave a quick glance at the clock on the dash. When I looked back up and started to turn left again to pass the entry to the breezeway I spotted Kim. She was leaning against the side of her car and a man was pressed against her. I watched him brush the hair from her face and lean in to kiss her.

The two talked and laughed and kissed again. I recognized the guy. He worked for the same company she worked for. His name was Vic Morris. Good 'ol Vic here was married and had a few children I thought. My blood boiled. My first instinct was to race up to them with tires squealing, screech to a stop and jump out. Let them know that I saw them, that I knew what was gong on and then let Kim watch me kick the living shit out of Vic which I most certainly could have done without so much as a scratch to myself unless I slipped and fell. I was so angry I couldn't think. 'Be smart, be smart' I kept telling myself. "Proof!" I said out loud to myself.

I lowered my window and lifted my cell phone into view. I was far enough away that Kim and Vic were oblivious to my presence. The camera feature on my phone was something that I had only recently learned to use; I had never actually had the occasion to use it, until now.

I looked at the view finder and zoomed in on the couple. I wondered if I was too far away but that thought was put to rest when I took the first picture. It was more than clear enough to make out the couple and the car that they were leaning against. The pictures that I took were of them kissing and talking. Both of their faces were clear which left no questions as to who the participants were.

As I made my exit from the garage I wondered how long this had been going on. I wanted more proof, more history and more information. Kim had been treating me badly for some time. I could only assume that her actions corresponded with her time spent with Vic. The only thought I now had of Christine was that I would not have even considered doing what I did with her if Kimberly had been there for me. I discounted what I had done because she obviously had been carrying on outside of our marriage much longer. Deep down I knew that no matter how I twisted it and pulled it, what I did was as wrong as what she was doing. I was going to make sure I had mountains of proof before I approached her though. The fact that it was Vic made my blood boil. Vic always liked to comment to me about taking care of such a wonderful lady, how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife, what I should do and shouldn't do and the comment about always being a gentleman when the two had 'business' lunches together. 'Yep Mike, I've got my own beautiful bride that's the apple of my eye. She's a handful.' He would say with a chuckle.

Nothing else in the world seemed to matter at the moment. Depending on what I found out, I just might inflict as much destruction on Vic's life as I possibly could. Depending on what I was able to find out.

The company I worked for had on occasion hired private investigators to investigate cases of suspected business espionage. One particular case I was asked to participate in. I remembered the investigator dropping a folder full of pictures onto the conference table and asking me to look at a few that showed suspect documents that might have been created in my department. They were. Apparently the case was resolved very quietly and certain people became unemployed. I was amazed at how much information was collected in such a short period. One call to 411 gave me number I needed and fifteen minutes later I nervously walked into the offices of Dumont Security.

The receptionist was an older woman who with some success was trying to hang onto her youth. Her thin hair was bleached blond and lacquered with hair spray to hold its shape. Her figure seemed to be holding well I thought as I guessed her age to be somewhere near sixty. Although her face was made up and attractive and she smiled professionally when I came through the door, her heart showed in her eyes. This woman was not to be messed with.

"How do you do ma'am?" I said with a nod of my head. "I'm Mr. Preston, I have an appointment with Mr. Dumont."

"How do you do Mr. Preston, Let me show you in." She rose from her seat and led me to his office. "Your cell phone will not work in Mr. Dumont's office Mr. Preston is that acceptable?" I was surprised and spoke before thinking. "Oh really, how come?"

Her tone became quiet and serious. "What is discussed in Mr. Dumont's office stays in Mr. Dumont's office."

I understood completely. She opened the door and introduced me.

When I approached Mr. Dumont to shake his hand the door closed behind me. Mr. Dumont by all looks appeared to be a lawyer or some other suave highly paid business man. He didn't appear to be a man who earned his living in the shadows of people's lives eating doughnuts and drinking coffee. Mr. Dumont offered me a large comfortable chair so we both sat and talked.

"My fees are quite high Mr. Preston, I'm generally only retained by corporations because of that fact." "Why is that Mr. Dumont?" I asked. Dumont's lips curled at the edges. "I'm not the average investigator. My resume lists war colleges, classes on espionage, counter intelligence… and many other things that the average investigator will only read about in a Tom Clancy novel. Let me just say that I worked for the government Mr. Preston and occasionally was sent to work for other governments when it was in the best interest of this country. As a matter of fact Mr. Preston, I already know your basic history and am guessing that your visit has something to do with one Kimberly Shaw who would now be Kimberly Preston. Am I correct?"

"Yes." I wasn't really surprised but I was impressed.

"You believe she's cheating?"

"Yes."

"Is it suspicion or do you believe you have proof?"

"I have proof." I said retrieving my cell phone. Dumont smiled and took the phone from me. "You have proof. What do you want from me?"

"I want history, I want to know how long it's been going on." Dumont was still scrolling through the pictures. "I want to know everything I can possibly now about the relationship.

"This would be foolish to me Mike." Dumont began. "What if you can't handle what you find out? What if the truth makes you do something stupid? You can call me Walter by the way."

"Okay Walter. I am going to confront her, there is no doubt there but there will likely be a conversation when I do. I want every detail so that I know the truth. If she's lying I want to know it."

"What about Don Juan here?" He asked handing the phone back to me.

I felt my face grow hot. "I won't physically touch him or ask anyone else to for that matter. I am being honest when I say I do not desire to harm him physically."

"That's a little scary Mike, so tell me what will happen to him."

"His wife might find out, nothing more. I think that's enough."

"Fair enough." Walter said. "Two thousand dollars cash will get you all of the information I can possibly get my hands on. It's your gamble Mr. Preston, if today was a first time or if they have a history it's the same price. Deal?"

"Deal. How do you want the money?"

"Cash. Give it to Julia out there when you get it, otherwise don't call me, I'll call you."

I knew I had a bonus check coming this week so the money would not be a problem.

"Julia is going to give you a receipt of sorts when you give her the cash. You will give that to me when I give you the information. Understood?"

"I think so."

I gave Walter Dumont all of the information I could. Names, car descriptions, phone numbers, work schedules and the like. And so it was done. I would soon see what it was my wife was up to and how serious it really was.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers