The Light of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers

"I think you got lucky," teased Uncle Mike, playfully smacking the back of my head.

~~~~~~

After I had loaded up the jeep with enough food for four days, and a tent that was large enough to sleep comfortably in with two people, but small enough that we would be guaranteed an intimate sanctuary against mother nature once the sun was down. I had plenty of fuel for my gas lanterns and stove, and a nice large cooler that would keep everything cold enough that it wouldn't spoil before it was used. I was just getting ready to pull out of the driveway and go get Claire, when Aunt Lauren dashed out of the front door, stopping me right before I put the vehicle in gear.

"Scotty, wait," she said, slightly out of breath, "I need to tell you something before you go."

I could tell that what she had to say was important so, I turned off the jeep, engaged the brake and said, "What is it, Aunt Lauren?"

"This is important, baby," she smiled, gently taking my hands, "I want you to be gentle with her, Scotty, she's a virgin."

"I know, Aunt Lauren," I smiled, gently squeezing her hands, "We both are."

"I know, Claire told me," she smiled, tears beginning to form in her eyes, "I love you, sweet boy."

"I know you do," I said, kissing her cheek, "And I love you, too, Mom."

Aunt Lauren pulled me out of the jeep so that she could hug me, and as we stood there holding on to one another; I was thankful for these two amazing people that selflessly devoted their lives to me.

Right before I got back into the jeep, Aunt Lauren stopped me. "Scott, honey, wait." she said reaching into her pocket and withdrawing a small box, "I know you're going to ask that girl to marry you one day, and when you do, I want you to give her this, your mother's wedding rings."

As I gazed at the rings sparkling brilliantly before me, tears began to flood my eyes as I hugged Aunt Lauren again and said, "I love you very much Aunt Lauren."

"I love you, too," she smiled, releasing me from the hug, then smacking me on the butt, "Now get out of here, boy, that pretty girl is waiting on you."

~~~~~~

"Hi, baby," cooed Claire, her arms around my neck as soon as I got out of the jeep, "I'm packed and ready to go. Are you ready?"

"Are you kidding?" I smiled, softly kissing her sweet lips, "I've been ready for this my whole life."

As we were walking up to her house, I saw John coming out of the front door carrying his golf clubs. When he saw me, he smiled and said, "Well, hello there, Scott, m'boy. How are you?"

"I'm well, sir," I replied, shaking his hand, "How are you?"

"I...uh...I'm going to go for a round of golf," he uncomfortably replied, "Um my wife...Marsha wanted to talk to you two before you left," and with that said, he quickly put his golf clubs in his car and abruptly left.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, "He left awfully fast."

"Daddy's alright," Claire giggled, "He's just not real keen on the idea that I'm eighteen now and going off into the woods this weekend to get ravaged."

"Jesus Claire," I gasped, "You didn't tell him that did you?"

"No, she's just being silly," smiled Marsha, as she greeted us at the door, "Come on in, Scott, honey. I need to talk to you."

~~~~~~

Before we even sat down on the couch, Claire left the room, her beautiful ass bouncing delightfully as she went up the stairs giggling. As I turned my head back around Marsha took my hand and said, "Scott, I want to tell you something. My daughter loves you very much, and I know what the two of you have planned for this weekend." I was about to speak up, but she put her finger to my lips and smiled, "Shh....I didn't say I was angry about it. On the contrary, I'm delighted that the two of you took the time to think things through before you made any hasty decisions."

"I love her with all my heart, Marsha," I adamantly replied, "And I would die for her if I had to."

"I know you do sweetheart," she sweetly replied, "I can see it in your eyes every time you look at her. What I wanted to tell you was that Claire and I have talked about this in depth. I made it a point to prepare her for this because I wanted the two of you to have the most beautiful experience possible."

"I'm gonna marry her some day, Marsha," I said, "I swear by all that's holy."

"Good," she giggled, kissing me on the cheek, "I always wanted a son."

~~~~~~

As we drove to the place that I had picked out for us, Claire reached over, and taking my hand, rubbed it up against her cheek, and cooed, "Thank you for being the person you are, Scott."

"You don't need to thank me, Claire," I smiled, "It's me who should be thanking you."

"Well, that sounds like fun," she seductively purred, while slowly running her hand down my stomach to my groin, "I'll tell you what....as soon as we get the tent set up; you can thank me by letting me suck your cock!"

She'd never been this aggressive before, nor had she ever used the language she was now using, but who was I to look a gift horse in the mouth. Then I remembered what her mother had said to me about preparing her for this moment so, I was more than happy to let Claire do and say whatever she wanted.

"Are you sure you don't want to wait until tonight?" I asked, not wanting to rush her, "Maybe we ought to go swimming or something first."

"Are you kidding me?" she crossly asked, "I've waited almost two years to make love to you, Scott Powers so, no; I don't want to wait until tonight, thank you."

"Okay, baby," I smiled, caressing the smooth inside of her thigh, close to the crotch of the very short, and very tight cut-off jeans she was wearing.

~~~~~~

The place I'd found for us was on the banks of the river that ran through our home town, which also ran behind our house, some three miles into the woods. I had played there a lot as a boy and found it to be the most secluded yet peaceful place I'd ever known. And when Claire and I had decided to go camping the whole weekend, I knew that God had allowed me to find this place for a reason.

The moment I got the tent set up and the sleeping bags in, I heard Claire say, "Hey Scott!"

I turned around to find the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Claire was totally naked, save for the diamond necklace I had given her for her birthday the previous summer. She'd let her hair down and it fell loosely around her waist. And because of her very sexy tan lines, her breasts and pubic region shone brightly in the daylight sun which had never before touched her there until now. Her pendulous tits were capped with large pink and now hard nipples that begged to be sucked; and as she turned around and said, "What do you think lover," my heart almost stopped when I saw her tight, beautiful white little ass for the first time.

"I love you, Claire," was all I could utter, stupefied by her beauty.

Taking me by the hand, Claire stood me up and began to undress me, kissing and licking every spot of flesh the moment it was revealed to her. Needless to say, I was hard as a rock by the time she was finished striping me, and being totally naked together for the first time only deepened the love, knowing that she would be the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Then gently grabbing my cock, she led me into the tent, not caring whether the door flap lay open or closed.

~~~~~~

"Oh, Yesssss," she hissed, as she slowly impaled herself on my hard cock.

Doesn't that hurt?" I asked, wondering why she hadn't at least yelped when her hymen broke.

"Oh, no baby," she seductively purred, "Mom bought me a vibrator to pop my own cherry with because I wanted our first time to be as painless as possible."

"God, this feels so good," I groaned, as she slowly rode atop of me, getting used to being filled by my cock.

We fucked at a leisurely pace, savoring the feelings coursing through our bodies until I could no longer hold out. Gently rolling Claire over onto her back I began to move in and out of her at a more rapid pace. As she looked me in the eye; her face filled with lust, and growled, "I want you to fuck me now, Scott. And I want it hard and fast baby, okay?" I answered her by pounding her as hard and as fast as I could. "OH GOD! YES," she wailed, "FUCK ME, BABY! GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, OH, SCOTT! GIVE ME YOUR COCK BABY!"

I could no longer ignore the feeling in my gut as my balls began to empty deep within her. And after the first spurt of scalding cum drenched her womb, I was nothing more than an animal, if you will, feeling the primal call of nature and holding my beautiful Claire as tightly to me as could, thrusting deep into her as she came again shortly behind me.

Afterward, we lay together in the afterglow of our lovemaking, our breath coming slowly back to us. "I love you, Claire," I smiled.

"I love you so much, Scotty," she sweetly replied, a lone tear making its way down her cheek.

"Aw baby," I said, wiping the tear from her face, "What's wrong, Claire honey?"

"Nothing," she giggled, rubbing her hand across my chest, "It's just that...making love with you was so much better than anything I could've ever dreamed of."

"You're so beautiful," I said, holding her closely, "The most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and you're mine....all mine."

"I sure am, baby," she giggled, playfully slapping my bare ass, "And you're mine. Don't ever forget it."

"Never," I sighed, "Never ever...."

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

As soon as Claire and I arrived back home the following Monday afternoon, Marsha and Dawn were there to meet us. After just one look at her oldest daughter, Marsha's face lit up like a Christmas tree as her eyes filled up with tears. "Oh sweetheart," she smiled, tightly hugging Claire to her, "You look radiant, dear."

"Thanks Mom," she giggled.

All of a sudden I felt a tug on the back of my shirt, followed by Dawn's voice saying, "Are you gonna say hello to me, Scotty?"

"Of course I am, sweetie," I laughed, scooping her up in my arms and lifting her off of the ground. Her delightful little squeals rang out as I tickled her before I put her back down. "Hi Dawn," I chuckled, "How are you, cutie?"

"I'm fine," she giggled, "Next Saturday is my birthday ya know. I'm gonna be thirteen."

"I didn't know that it was your birthday," I smiled, patting her shoulder, "Wow, thirteen, huh? That means you're a teenager.

"I'm having a party next Saturday night," she blushed, "Would you like to come?"

"I'd love to," I grinned, as Claire was about to object, "What time, cutie?"

"It's at seven o'clock," she replied, turning to Claire, "And he's gonna be my date, Sis so, you'll just have to find something else to do for a while." I absolutely adored this child and there was no way that I could ever so "No" to her.

Claire winked at me, and then leaning down and hugging Dawn, she giggled, "Okay little sister, I'll let you borrow him for a couple of hours."

"Really?" Dawn excitedly replied, hugging Claire, "You're the best, thanks, Sis. Wait till I tell Jamie Hickson that I've got a date with Scott Powers," and then she dashed off to go back into the house, giggling, presumably to use the telephone."

"You just made my baby sister's day," cooed Claire, wrapping her arms around my waist, "You know that, don't you?"

Suddenly another pair of arms snaked their way around me as I head Marsha giggle, "Thank you, Scott. Dawn is going to be the envy of all her little friends."

"I'm the envy of all my friends right now," I chuckled, "Sandwiched in between two of the prettiest women I've ever seen."

Someone suddenly smacked me on the ass, and I wasn't too sure who it was until I heard Marsha give a throaty laugh, as she told Claire, "You're right, baby girl. He really is a charmer."

Claire and I spent most of our days at the beach that following week, managing to squeeze in a bout of lovemaking at least once each night. That summer became the turning point in my life, and as the days wore on, my love for Claire only deepened, if it was even possible to love her any deeper than I already did.

~~~~~~

I had gone out the night before and bought Dawn an album of her favorite music group, along with a card, bearing a twenty-dollar-bill within, (So what, if I spoiled her) and made sure that I had it with me when I left the house that morning. Claire had previously instructed me as to what I was supposed to do for Dawn's birthday party, and also that I needed to show up at her house at 9:00am that morning. However, what I didn't know was that the females in the Rogers family had all three conspired to embarrass the life out of me.

~~~~~~

"Hi, Scott," squealed Dawn, as she answered the door that morning, dressed as if she were going out somewhere, "Come on in, Claire's still getting ready, and you already know how long it takes her."

"Getting ready for what," I knowingly teased, as I walked in, her present wrapped and in hand, "Are you all going somewhere?"

"Duh, Scott," she replied, seemingly perturbed, "Yes, I'm going to get a new outfit for the party, and you're going with us."

"That reminds me, here," I replied, handing her the present I'd been holding and she had eye-balling ever since I walked in, "Happy Birthday, Cutie!"

You would've thought that she'd just seen Moses parting the Red Sea from the way she was screaming and jumping around. "MOM!!! CLAIRE!!! COME IN HERE QUICK! COME SEE WHAT SCOTT GOT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!" she yelled, grinning and bouncing around the room.

"Goodness gracious, child," Marsha gasped, rushing into the room, "You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Open it up, girl," giggled Claire, coming from behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her chin on my shoulder. "Hi, baby," she purred, kissing my cheek.

"Hello, beautiful," I smiled back.

Dawn opened the card first, and finding the money within, she held up the twenty-dollar-bill and proudly announced, "This means I can get an extra pair of ear rings today," and then after tearing into the gift and seeing what it was, she leapt into my arms with tears in her eyes and cried, "Thank you, Scott. I really wanted this album. I love you."

"Aw, now, don't cry," I quietly replied, my arms around her, "And I love you, too, sweet girl."

As Dawn cried in my arms, the smiles on both Claire's and Marsha's faces told me that they approved of my soothing her. And it was then I realized that Claire's family's love for me, as well as my love for them was complete now, and that I was part of Claire's family, as she was part of mine.

~~~~~~

Because it was her birthday and I was "her date", Claire let Dawn ride in the Corvette with me as I drove her to the different places she needed to go. I could see Marsha and Claire in my rear-view mirror; giggling conspiratorially as they followed behind me in Marsha's BMW. Every so often, Dawn would see one of her friends as we drove through town and made me honk the horn so as to get their attention while she waved at them.

"If I didn't know any better," I teased, "I'd think you were showing off, girlie."

"As long as I'm riding in the car with you," she giggled, "I'm going to show you off to all my friends."

"What would Claire think?" I asked, seeing Claire and Marsha howling with laughter in my rear-view.

"Who cares?" she giggled, "I don't."

~~~~~~

Once the shopping was complete and we were back at Claire's house, I sat down on the couch, looking at her and said, "Whew, that wore me out and all I did was drive."

"See," Claire giggled, "I told you that being a woman wasn't easy."

"But Dawn's only thirteen," I argued, "She's not a woman yet."

"Yeah, right," laughed Claire, "I dare you to tell her that."

~~~~~~

The night came all too soon, and promptly at six o'clock, the doorbell began ringing and didn't stop until right before seven. Before long, I was surrounded by twelve kids, all of them between twelve and thirteen, and all of them female. "Didn't you invite any boys to this party?" I asked.

"Why?" Dawn answered, "They are so immature.

Aren't you going to introduce us, Dawn?" purred a pretty girl, that was blonde haired, blue eyed, and obviously trying to flirt.

"Oh, alright," Dawn said, rolling her eyes, and clearly annoyed, "Scott, this is Jamie Hickson. Jamie, this is Scott Powers, but you already knew that."

"Hi, Jamie," I cordially said, "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you, too," she cooed, "I saw you in the Wizard of Oz three times."

"You did," I smiled, "You must've really like it then, huh?"

"Oh yes," she swooned, "You were so good. I loved it."

Before I could reply, they all began asking me questions ranging from a variety of different subjects. This went on for about an hour until Dawn turned on the stereo and cranked it up a couple of notches.

She had already loaded it with music, and the first thing she played was the album that I bought her for her birthday. The initial cut on the album was the title track, and it being a fast song; Dawn snatched me up to dance with her. Claire and I had been out dancing together for two years now, and so I began to dance. Before long, I found myself actually having fun, and as I looked around the room, it seemed alive with kids all dancing everywhere.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, as I was later told, Claire, Marsha, and John were all watching me from the kitchen. "Look how he treats those girls, Mom," Claire smiled, "He's such a sweetie, isn't he?"

"I know, baby," giggled Marsha, "But you better watch out that your little sister doesn't try to steal him away from you."

"Humph," Claire snorted derisively, "I don't think so. I'll kick her little ass."

"That's funny," John laughed.

"What's so funny?" Claire curtly asked.

"You," chuckled John, "Being jealous of your little sister," with Marsha giggling as well.

"Oh yeah?" Claire said, "Watch this."

~~~~~~

The music had been playing fast songs for about twenty minutes, with my dance partner changing at least three times per song. A slow song suddenly came on, and I cold tell that Dawn was about to ask me to dance. All of a sudden, Claire appeared from out of nowhere, and stepping in between Dawn and me, she kissed my lips, insisting that I dance with her. I have to say that if looks could kill, Claire would've ended up being drawn and quartered on the spot from the glare that her little sister gave her right then.

I knew to keep my mouth shut just then, and that's exactly what I did. However, deciding to tease me, Claire leaned in closely and fiercely-but-quietly whispered, "I know that Dawn is severely pissed off at me right now, but your mine, do you understand me?"

I kissed her ear, sending chills down her back, smiling as she shivered in my arms. "Are you jealous?" I softly laughed, "I believe you are, aren't you."

"No," she unconvincingly lied, "I'm not jealous; well, not very jealous anyway."

"You don't ever have to be jealous," I softly replied, quickly kissing her lips, "I love you with all of my heart, Claire, and I always will."

Just then the slow song ended, and still receiving scalding stares from her sister, Claire smiled and openly announced, "Excuse me, ladies...Scott and I have plans for the rest of the evening so; we'll say goodnight."

Right before Claire took my hand to lead me from the room, I walked over to where Dawn sat, fuming mad. I leaned down smiling, and after lightly kissing her on the cheek, I gave her a big hug and said, "Happy Birthday, pretty girl. I sure had a lot of fun with you today."

Her frown melted into a warm smile, and placing her arms around my neck, she hugged me tightly and replied, "Thanks Scott. You're the best and I love you."

"Thanks, Dawn," I grinned, "And I love you, too, sweet girl."

As Claire and I passed by the kitchen, I could've sworn that I heard loud, but hushed laughter emanating from within. However, Claire pulled me out of the back door before I could be sure of what I'd heard.

MoogPlayer
MoogPlayer
1,935 Followers