The Limit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she spoke, "may I taste you?"

Will didn't have to answer; she didn't wait for the answer. She read his mind and pulled his pants and boxer shorts down simultaneously. With one quickly move she swallowed him whole, all 8 inches in length and 4 inches in width. It was a perfect fit and Will let out the groan this time. He had had only one blow job in his life back in college; he didn't think that girl knew what she was doing. He was right, Paula was a expert, sucking his penis down till it hit her throat and then slowly sucking her way back to his tip. Each time she got to the tip, still holding him in her mouth, she would circle his crown and try to stick her tongue down his pee hole. It wouldn't fit and she would start the process over again, each time with more enthusiasm. She had to have his come, it was only fair.

Will didn't take long to come either; he felt the familiar stirrings in his groin. He was moaning louder and louder, something he never really ever did. Certainly not when he masturbated. She noticed too and started bobbing her head even faster and caressing his balls. She handled his balls like a expert, Will thought, just enough pressure to give pleasure. It also felt like she was loosening up all the dormant come that had just been sitting their waiting it's turn to release.

Then it happened, right out of the blue Paula jammed her finger up his ass. She had secretly lubed it with her spit underneath his balls dripping it down onto her finger. Will went through the roof and came so hard he thought he would pop a hole out the back of her throat. Paula was good though, she just let it slide down her throat and when he was about finished pulled back to savor the taste. She enjoyed his taste too.

They sat back on the couch and just held each other tenderly stroking each other. Will couldn't remember when he ever felt more satisfied and he turned and spoke it out loud to Paula.

Paula said without batting an eye, "Will this is just the beginning, there is so much more we can do for each other.

Will replied, "So when do we start?"

Paula just looked at him and smiled.

To be continued.

Paula takes it a little bit further. Will just takes it!

12