All Comments on 'The List'

by Rellik04

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just found your stories and read them all. Great !

I Love the List please finish. Mature ladies have always been attracted to me when I was younger. Now I still enjoy the company of 40-50 year old Ladies. Can't wait to read the rest of the Isobel series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Details

Spelling & Grammar were both shaky in this story. Still pretty good but that stops you getting top rating.If you do not use an editor at least get someone to check those features.

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 19 years ago
I agree...Details

The stories are great....but some of the minor details are missing and the poor grammar doesn't help. But as you write more it will come. If you need an editor or someone to proof read your work, then contact me through the site. I will be glad to help. Good luck with this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Series so far

Other than the fact that the grammar may be a bit off, I have liked this series so far. Perhaps you could add twists like having another of the ladies get pregnant.

molemoleover 19 years ago
Great

Sod the Grammer,the story flows fine and who cares if there are a few grammatical errors.

I cant wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
did you read your own story before submitting it?

You begin by telling us this is the follow on to Aunt Isobel and After Isobel and to read them first, but the preceding series ended with

"I took out Roberts's list and tore it up; I'm not going to humiliate any more of his ladies. I will go my own way and meet my own. I still had my aim in mind. But that is now a completely new tale of conquests."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous