The List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers

Out of curiosity I rang the Golf club and asked when the next club tournament was being held and was told there was a Stableford competition for club members only, on Friday. Now I knew what evening Tarnisha Findlay would be in on her own, or will she have Belinda in with her, that was a chance I would have to take.

I was glad it was Friday for Saturday was our paper-work day and if everything didn't work out correct sometimes I had to work late into Saturday evening. In the Post Office I had Declaration Statement forms which required the signature of a court official as a witness, so I armed myself with one of these. This was the excuse I was to use to call on the judges house.

Lauren Brown called into the shop on the Thursday and invited me to dinner in her house on Saturday, I informed her about our paper-work.

"Come round whenever you are finished then, I'll be waiting." She couldn't say much more for people were coming and going all the time she was there.

Now that I knew the euphoria had had time to wear off and she still wanted me round I was determined to make every effort to be there.

Friday evening about seven, I drove around to the judges house and Tarnisha answered the door dressed in just a tight top and shorts with nothing on her feet. This was the first time I had ever seen her without her high heeled shoes. Her hair was in a pony-tail like style coming out of a bun. When she saw me standing there she smiled.

"I wondered when you would call round, Robert told me he was going to speak to you about my special needs. Did you know that my husband won't be home until late. It doesn't matter, for he doesn't even sleep in the same bed as me."

She had really caught me by surprise, here was me thinking up an excuse to call round to see her and she had been waiting for me.

"I won't lie I came round with an excuse to see the judge, but I knew he was playing golf on the hope of seeing you?"

"Come in Duncan, let's talk, would you like a coffee?"

"Thank you, yes." I said following her into a room which was obviously a study for it contained books, desk, lounge, and numerous papers strewn on the floor. Also there was a table with a coffee maker, cups and milk.

"I spend most of my time in here, I write romance stories. Peter isn't allowed in here, he has a tidy mind and would be upset by the way things are strewn about. Please sit."

I sat on the settee and she sat opposite in a matching easy chair with a narrow high coffee table separating us. The table was of a height to be comfortable writing on and even this was covered with notes, which she pushed to one side to make room for the cups.

"Did you enjoy your time with Lauren on Tuesday evening, you two left together."

"Yes I drove her home."

"I bet there was more to it than that, I could tell it in the way she was looking at you that she was more than interested in you, and when a woman of her age looks at a man it is not to just hold hands." she now was leaning forward with her arms wide palms up with the arms resting on the table, looking me straight in the eye.

Some how I was drawn towards her and I felt I just had to touch her, so I too leant forward and our fingers touched so lightly. It was me who was meant to be here seducing her, but I had the distinct feeling that she was going to seduce me. Yet we had said nothing that would indicate any sexual attraction.

By her leaning forward I was being afforded a full frontal view of her open top and the curvature of her breasts. Her shorts were that short that all I saw was a bikini sized piece of material and because her thighs were opened slightly my gaze went to the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs. In fact I was caressing them with my eyes.

"You like my legs Duncan, I can almost feel you touching them?"

"Sorry," I said pulling my eyes away and back looking into her face which had a little smile on it ,her eyes were now scanning my face, I saw the slight side to side eye movement as she done this. Now she had moved her hands and she had one resting on each of my wrists. I wanted to take a sip of the coffee, but also I didn't want to move my hands to break the contact we had.

In this short period I had traversed through the initial rites of courtship at least to the stage of acceptance and the only contact was her resting her hands on mine. All transmitted by body language. No other words were said ,as she rose and came around the table and sat by my side but inclined to face me. Again her arms came out and now rested on my forearms.

"Duncan, I have always been attracted to you, but you never paid much attention to us ladies whilst Isobel was alive. I even came into the shop to buy the most trivial items, just so that I could see you. Didn't you notice me a little?"

"Yes, I did, but I didn't know how to approach you."

"If you had I wouldn't have had to endure the cruel behaviour of Robert, for it was only a year ago, I could wait no longer for someone to release my frustration. Robert had no feeling for the woman, only his own gratification. I know you are so different from him, I know you seek the same as him, but you would not be cruel or unkind and wish to humiliate a woman."

"How did Robert do that to you Tarnisha?

"He knew I was vulnerable and so frustrated that I would do anything to attain sexual gratification, that he made me perform lewd things, before he would give me relief. He only called on me three times and each time I was so ashamed afterwards, but once I knew I could get some satisfaction from him and there were no others ,I done as he asked."

"What was that?"

"Please don't ask me to tell you. Would you hold me in your arms, I want to be hugged and made to feel wanted, please," she said looking up at my face.

I held out my arms and she came into them, pressing her lovely breasts against my chest and her head on my shoulder. I had my arms around her and she had her arms around my waist. I gently rocked her like one does a baby and she was making similar noises, like a soft cooing. I looked down into her dark brown eyes and gently lowered my head, she moved her head slightly to allow our mouths to meet so gently. I felt her whole body relax as our mouths were glued together.

"Oh Duncan, That was so nice, that is the way I want to be held and kissed," she said as we parted.

I kissed her nose and then her forehead as she buried her head into my shoulder and hugged me even tighter. Here I had a lady who I knew had reached a stage where I'm sure Robert saw that would do anything to get some affection, her whole person screamed out for it. I moved my hand and placed it under her halter and up, cupping her breast, she made no moves at all to prevent me touching her there, even when I pushed her bra off her breast and hold her naked breast running my thumb over her tender nipple, which was becoming hard under this attention.

She lifted her head and I kissed her, she moved her hand and placed it behind my neck and pulled me harder onto her lips. Then she removed her lips from mine. "I want to remove my clothing Duncan, I want you to have full access to my body, treat me gentle please."

As she was stripping off her clothing I got rid of mine. I noticed that her love patch was as dark as her hair, she had also let her hair down and it came down to her bottom and was cut square at the bottom, so maybe at one time she had been able to sit on her hair. I have never been with a woman who had so long hair and when I again held her her hair was caressing my bare arms.

We just fell down onto her settee and lay there, as my hand dropped, caressing her back and then onto her bottom gently squeezing her soft derrière, she raised her fingers to my mouth and I kissed her fingertips as she ran them back and forth on my lips. I now was moving my hand up and down her thighs first at the back, then I started moving round to the front. As I reached her inner thighs, she placed her lips against mine and I heard her intake of air as I reached her tender soft skin at the top of her thighs, gently touching her vulva with my finger as I caressed her thighs.

Now she had her hand on my penis and she held it so softly that it sent tingles up my spine. Her hand was slowly moving up and down my shaft.

I had moved up and parted her labial lips and entered her inner soft and moist vagina, inserting two fingers and rotated them, just rubbing the inner surface. She pulled me over so that she was now lying under me, with her legs now wide open and me lying between them. She had released my penis, but I took it in my hand and just placed it between her moist vaginal lips and sank in to her very willing body.

"Oh Duncan, that is so nice, the way you slowly entered my vagina," she moaned in my ear as she held me to her. Our whole body front was in contact and in this position was the ideal for a slow steady fucking, I was loving this slow way to pleasure a woman and it was paying off a lot better than the thrash, bang approach and gave a longer contact with the lady, and so far I have had no bad experiences. I wanted to be able to come back again with these ladies and there was no better way for that than treating them gently.

Her orgasms were very strong as the contractions in her vagina were gripping my penis like a soft vice, her head was thrown back during these contractions, when they were over, she kissed my face all over. I have never felt a woman so intensive in her contractions, as she was having them almost every half minute until I unloaded into her, saturating her eager vagina. When I did she let out a low moan that sent a smile to her face, and a long sigh.

"How you have satisfied me Duncan, I have reached heights I only write about in my stories, but have never felt before. Oh we have to meet again, Oh I won't feel ashamed this time, this is far too good to feel anything but warmth and happiness."

I slowly deflated and slipped out of her warm moist vagina and flopped onto her thigh as I rose and started getting dressed. She just lay there looking up at me, with a smile on her face. "You know Belinda is also waiting on you to call upon her? I don't want to share you with her, I want you all to myself, I am being selfish aren't I? I will hate her for getting this treatment, but she is as desperate as I am. She too was humiliated by Robert, but I know she won't be by you."

"You look so contented lying there, don't you feel the need of modesty with me standing looking at you in so a provocative posture?"

"No Duncan, I don't feel ashamed showing you my body, for you can do with me as you wish, I am your slave for ever. I love you so much, darling." she said still lying there.

I bent down and kissed her forehead then nose and finally her mouth, just touching her lips. "Tarnisha I must go, I think you are a lovely lady and would do nothing to undo our tender relationship." I then left, letting myself out and returning home.

That was two ladies I really loved sinking my cock into and I knew without a doubt that I would always be welcomed back. In fact if I can get my books straight to-morrow I will be back between Laurens legs. Also there was Belinda and all the others on the list.

Rellik04
Rellik04
149 Followers
12