All Comments on 'The Little Black Dress Ch. 01'

by SweetOblivion

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep them cumming....

I never understand why people read a story that is clearly labled a Cuckhold story and then bitch about the content. I can only imagine that they actually like to be cucks. Keep this one going,, it has potential.. Would love to be part of it.

bi48186bd@yahoo.com

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Suggestion for SweetOblivion

I suggest that you delete all but one of the comments from that idiot in Cananda. It's a shame that we are having to talk about a shithead like this one instead of reacting to your story.

Then again I guess it got what it wanted; a reaction to his stupid postings. What really shows its true colors is that it's comments are all anonymous. Doesn't have the courage to post a name.

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Good control and making it stick

The couple will certainly know that they have been used. What was especially praiseworthy was that Alex was enrolled into the scene in many ways that ensure that he is complicit in his own cuckold. Christina will get comfort from that support.

What a pity that we were spared that she be soaked in cum as the night goes on, and is also prepared for anal sex by her husband much to his surprise, when he is ordered to do that. Christina is very wet with cum, and Alex serves vintage wine to the trio before getting down to clean her up, as they drink. Christina finds that she has greatly enjoyed bum sex, and ask that Alex be fucked, too.

Afterwards, Alex, as Christina smiles wickedly is fucked by two of the gentlemen and then dresses Christina, and both thank the gentlemen for using them, and for fucking their bums. Christina kisses her husband and giggles then pats his arse lovingly when he tells her that his bum feels very stretched and slightly uncomfortable.

turnerfrie90turnerfrie90almost 3 years ago

Amazing hope we see more! Especially like to see them humiliate handsome Alex further. Have him be fucked them to degrade him further and take photos of it!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another nauseating cuck and whore piece of shit.

SweetOblivionSweetOblivionover 2 years agoAuthor

The girl the story is about and her partner both enjoyed it and asked for more - so go back to the hole you came from, you ignorant, primordial antediluvian cretin 26th NC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetOblivion@SweetOblivion
191 Followers
I enjoy caring relationships with quiet, polite, women with open minds and good senses of humour, be it in a longer-term arrangement or just a one off. If you are up for it, I will engage in daddy-ply, d/s play, impact play and other sensual games. Definitely not into hurti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES