All Comments on 'The Little Redhead Ch. 07'

by SpeakerForTheDead

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

I am not wild about BSDM but I read your story with facination, knowing that there was something there underneath.

Ignore the nutcases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Are there actually people who read and write this

shit who actually believe the premis of this crap?

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
What other names do you write under

This was a well thought out story! I do not know who anonymous is but he obviously has no life. I actually would like to see at least 2 more stories. One is the re-union with daughter and the other is about the search for his daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
interesting.

You know... I actually did like it. I found it was a good read and I will admit I haven't read any of the chapter before and yesterday I just read all of the chapters and now this morning the last final chapter. I really liked it.

Ignore the comments of those stupid f*cks who can't stick with the genre they like. But instead they go to BDSM or NON CONSENT to bad mouth others and also the author.

Ignore them...they are not important at all. :)

morningsdawnmorningsdawnalmost 15 years ago
Need to take down the disclaimer.

I really liked how you ended the story. I would like to see what happens from here. Maybe a story about the girls and Greta's story. I would also like to see names given to the two characters. Great job, I really enjoyed reading your story, and how the chapters were added no more than a few days apart. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I loved it!

I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter, and i agree with the previous comment. That was a great ending.

SpeakerForTheDeadSpeakerForTheDeadalmost 15 years agoAuthor
I agree, the premise is pretty far-fetched

But I guess that's why they call it a fantasy.

Don't know if the previous posters will ever see this, but wanted to say thanks for the nice comments. I was afraid to read the comments at first, but made myself do it. I was pleasantly surprised.

I don't know if I'll ever continue the story about any of these characters. I am writing another series now. It's all non-consent, not BDSM, and has no redeeming qualities :-) It's kind of violent in some places. I don't know how it will compare in violence to other stories since I haven't read any other stories yet. I'm sure I'll get a lot of hate mail for the violence like I did for Chapter 3 of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Seriously? This is some of the most incredible character development I've read. Holy cow. Well done.

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 11 years ago

Outstanding series! I hope you have another one in mind.

gypsiecowboygypsiecowboyover 11 years ago
Thank u so much for sending Me over here to finish reading

the entire story, My friend.

it took awhile but I finally found the opportunity to do so and am so very glad I did. I love the way you love being completely open to ur Master.

G.C.

lexx1057lexx1057over 9 years ago
lovee itt đź’‹

This was a perfect story, though I think we shoulda been in on the sex during the very ending (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed this unique story. It's a really different slant on the slave-auction-fall-in-love with your abuser story. The changing of the man's personality is well developed. Thank you for a good read. Hope you will be writing more.

SpeakerForTheDeadSpeakerForTheDeadalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the compliments and encouragement. I don't mind the comment asking about the premise. It really is far-fetched and I am not offended. I have thought about a companion story for one of the other women in the room, which would touch on the Little Redhead's fate, also, but got bogged down in decision-making. I thought about naming the Redhead "Valentine", based on a character in the Ender's Game series. That is what I think of as her name. However, I thought it would sound very contrived and silly. And the guy's name is Jack. But I couldn't shake those names, so was not able to come up with any others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Awesome!

Love this story! Love how you get into how both of their minds work! Incredible character development; and I would think his character is at least possible if perhaps not real likely.

Towards the end, I really connected with her (the little redhead). I found it quite amazing that you seem to understand. Often, very often, I am given shit for being too soft, too forgiving; I am often called naive.

I absolutely love something that you wrote near the end: {“People always ask me why I think this, why I feel that. I never know what to tell them. I just think what I think and feel how I feel.”} I’ve never said anything like this to anybody, but I’ve thought similarly many, many times.

Of course, I am often confused as to why people don’t understand; why people think not caring, not forgiving, is so much better?!

Anyway.

I would love to know what happens next! Do they become a couple? Do they find his daughters? Etc.

If you have not written any more about this story; may I suggest that you do. I would most definitely love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope this comment finds you, since this was written quite awhile ago, but I want you to know how much I enjoyed this story. You got me invested in the characters and I’m so glad you gave us answers to his behavior and a good ending. Thank You❣️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous