The Little Redhead Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sits up. "What? No! I would never hurt her. And she's not a cleaning lady. Her daughters were taken by the same ones that took mine. That's how we met. We both chased down the same leads and found each other. We decided to join efforts. I have the money, resources, and contacts to do whatever is needed, fly anywhere, whatever. She is a professor of language studies, is fluent in five languages, can read and write many more. She's also much better with the computer and the internet than I am. We've been working together on this."

He continues explaining. "I tell her everything. Well, not everything. But I told her about you. She thought I had rescued you from that place and then didn't want to let you go, since you look so much like HER. She didn't know it was me that...hurt you like I did that first night. She was just afraid I would stop helping her if she helped you. I wouldn't have, but I let her keep thinking it. She thought I was her only hope in finding them. She hated it that I was keeping you here. If it weren't for her daughters, she would never have allowed it. She insisted on coming here to clean so she could keep an eye on you. She wouldn't have put up with it for much longer."

Jeez! Nothing here is as it seems. I think a moment, trying to process all this. "But, you were going to hit her! That one day when I was on the counter."

"No! I was just confused. I come in and you're completely naked, up on the counter. I couldn't make sense of it at first. And, I'm afraid of heights. I can't stand seeing anyone up off the ground. I thought you might fall."

"Oh." I wonder why she didn't at least bring me some clothes. Then I think again and decide to give him that one for free. I think of something else and become angry again and now scared. Maybe I shouldn't believe him so readily. I start to back up again, and said, "But, when you came back tonight, you just went on as if you didn't know, bringing me to that room!"

"I tried to ask why you were still here, but you just threw your arms up and stalked down the hall to the other room. You were acting weird. Then you put that chain on, and seemed to want it, all that stuff in there, and seemed to want me, and well....I AM a man. And then, I...just wanted you one more time, just once knowing you were you, not HER. I know I should have said something right away."

He stops and walks towards me a little, and says, "I'm sorry."

I put my head down, cross my arms, and turn away from him. I start kicking the wall with my toe, absently, thinking some more. Still kicking, I ask, "How come you hated it so much when I came?"

He says, "What? I didn't! I tried to get you to, but you're very reluctant."

I turn towards him and say, "You...the night of the auction, you...."

He says, "Oh, god. I...that night...I hated her so much. Seeing you...her...you feeling so much pleasure when I wanted her to suffer, I went even crazier. I didn't intend to hurt you the way I did at the end there, though. Even as much as I hated her and wanted to hurt her, I...not like that. It's just that you're so small. I wasn't paying attention. I was out of my mind. I was always careful with you after that, even thinking you were her. Well, I was careful until...." He trails off again.

This still doesn't make sense to me. "But, when I finally came again, then you set up that room down there to punish me!"

He looks blank for a minute, then "No. Oh, no, that wasn't why. It was...that was the day I realized, when I finally admitted to myself that I would probably never find my girls. I went nuts again. I wanted to hurt you...her again." He doesn't say anything for a second, and then, "Well, and I had been thinking more and more about doing that stuff in there and...." He doesn't finish. I get it.

I turn around and start kicking at the wall again, thinking some more. I think about Grieta believing he had rescued me. I turn back towards him. "You know, you sort of DID rescue me, in a way. I don't know what would have happened to me if you hadn't gotten me out of there."

He walks up to me, close, and says, "You don't want to know. It's not good." I shudder a little.

Then I laugh a little, slightly hysterically, and thump him on the chest, saying melodramatically, "My hero!"

He lets out a little laugh, then sobers and says, "You wouldn't have been in there to begin with if not for me. You might like to know that I've shut that place down. I shut down every operation that I find, once it turns into a dead end. I've shut down several already. Even if I never find the girls, I will keep doing it. I won't stop. The police don't have the resources to do what I can do, and they have to stay within the law, or sometimes they're corrupt and are allowing it. I won't stay within the law, not when it comes to this. I'm going to shut down every damn place I can find!"

He sits on the bed, looks down, then back up. "I'll keep doing it from jail. I have enough friends, real friends, that can do the work for me."

He pauses, "You called the police?" He thinks I have. He's just asking for confirmation.

"No. Not yet, I...." I didn't call the police. I don't know why. None of this is as it seems. I need to think!

"My daughter won't be back until tomorrow evening. I have no clothes. Can I just stay here tonight?" I'm not afraid of him anymore.

He looks very surprised and answers, "Yes." He turns to leave, then turns back and says, "I really....I don't actually want you to--" He stops abruptly, turns right back around and walks out. I realize he wanted to say that he didn't want me to leave.

=========================

I wake up hearing a bag rustling. I open my eyes, and he's standing there.

"I brought you some regular clothes," he says, "for when you leave."

He sets the bags next to the bed and starts to go.

I say, "I'm not going to call the police." He turns back towards me. I sit up and say, "I'm not going to call them. Instead, I'm going to help you. I want to help you shut those places down. However I can."

He nods slowly, accepting this. He clears his throat and asks, "Um, what's your name?"

I tell him, then ask him his. After he tells me, I look at him, smiling a little, and say, "Hello."

He smiles back. "Hello."

He says, "I need to tell you something." He looks so sad that I get up and walk towards him. He comes over and takes my hands, and says, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I'm sorry...especially for that one night. I know it's just words, but it's true." He releases me and steps back, looking very sober and slightly self-conscious, like someone who doesn't apologize often. "I just need you to know--"

I interrupt him. "I forgive you, you know."

He looks at me a moment and says, "How...how can you?"

"I just do. I already have. Because you love your daughters. And Grieta. I don't know. I just do." People always ask me why I think this, why I feel that. I never know what to tell them. I just think what I think and feel how I feel. And I think of how people always yell at me for being too soft on people, too forgiving. I say loudly and defiantly, "I don't know! I just do!"

"Okay, okay," he says, half laughing, holding his hands up in surrender. He stops. He sighs and says, "Do you have any idea how cute you are sometimes?"

Cute? My hair's a mess. I pat my face and look down. I realize I'm still in the teddy I slept in. It feels weird standing in front of him this way. I should be used to it, but it doesn't seem right anymore. I need to cover up! I quickly lie back down under the covers and pull the covers up to my neck, hiding myself. He comes over and sits down on the edge of the bed. He picks up one of my hands and looks at it. He closes it into a fist and wraps his entire hand around it, his hand completely covering mine.

He says, "You're so tiny. Such tiny hands." He sets my hand back down.

Oh, god. He looks so sweet. It's hard to believe I was once afraid of him. I bet he was a good Dad to his girls. Thinking this makes me sad for him again, and I touch his cheek. He starts to lean towards me, watching my face, seeing if I'll stop him. I don't. I find that I can't. I don't want to.

He kisses me, then again. He gets up and pulls the covers back and climbs in on top of me, kissing me again.

My mind flashes back to yesterday, him shackling me to the platform, making me wait, getting me to beg, then doing me from behind, pulling my hips.

I push him over and lay on top of him, spreading my arms alongside his head, my hair hanging down. I look at him for a moment. It's so nice to have him looking back at me, knowing it's ME. I put my head down and kiss him some more. I don't know why, but I want him to shackle me or chain me again, so that I can't get away, like yesterday.

He rubs his hands along my sides, down to my ass and back up. With my leg, I can feel his cock stiffening in his pants. As I'm kissing him, I start rubbing it with my legs, lightly. I can feel it getting harder.

I already want him so much. I can't wait. He stops and says, "I want you." Hearing this, I feel a little throb and smile. He raises an eyebrow and looks a question at me. I nod.

We get up, and he picks me up. He carries me out of the room and down the hall. He stops in front of the dungeon room. I reach down, turn the knob, and push the door open. He steps in and waits while I flip on the light. He brings me over to the pedestal with the four shackles and sets me down. He raises my arms above my head. I hold my arms up as he pulls the teddy off.

I lie down on the pedestal on my back, putting my arms and wrists in the shackles. I flash a look at him, asking with my eyes, like this? He thinks a second then waves me back up. I follow him over to the crazy-looking table with the V-shaped legs. I lay down over the end of it. I can hear him getting undressed behind me.

I spread my legs wide to line up with the table legs. My feet don't touch the floor, so I have to hook my ankles around the table legs to hold them in place. Ooohhh, I love the feel of being completely open to him like this, knowing he's looking at me as he's pulling his clothes off. I know he'll bind my legs to the table somehow, so I can't get away, and I want him to. I lay my head down and close my eyes for a minute, wishing he would hurry.

Let him do what he wants! I realize that's how I feel, not in a crazy way like last night, but just in a good way. I don't understand it right now, but I don't need to. I would do anything for him now. I don't know why. It makes no sense after what's happened. That's just how I feel. I want to BE HIS. I don't know what I really mean by that, but I know that's what I want.

And I realize that I AM his now. I like thinking this, so I think it again. I'm HIS. And again, I'm HIS. Let him do what he wants! I lift my head, flip my hair out of my face, look over my shoulder at him, and smile.

12