The Little Taste of Marrakech Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sasha!" Aziz snatched her around to witness a piece of glass embedded in her palm. Quickly he plucked the glass out of her hand and wrapped the dishtowel around it. "You're never this clumsy!"

Sasha looked down at the blood staining the towel. Aziz gave her a worried look. He thought she moaned because of the cut. That couldn't have been further from the truth.

"It's okay. I have a higher pain tolerance than most people." She looked down at the blood sprinkled across the floor and glass pieces.

"I've made a bigger mess." She tried to smile at him. "See. It's begun already. The kitchen hates me other than when I'm cleaning up!"

"No, it doesn't. You just have to pay better attention. I don't care how high your pain tolerance is, the kitchen can be a dangerous place if a person is not careful." Aziz led her to the sink, turned on the tap and began washing the wounded hand. He was very gentle in trying to make sure that all the glass was out of her cut. Sasha suddenly felt very self-conscious. She needed to leave. Just this morning, she was all gung-ho about showing him how strong and capable she could be and there she was being all clumsy. Frankly, this was sad in her eyes. The man was handsome, and her crush had turned to like. But after Friday night, he was completely disarming to her.

"Wait here, I'll get the first aid kit." Aziz began to walk away when he turned to see Sasha venturing out the glass doors into the courtyard. He'd sensed her frustration and wanted a chance to ask her about it. "Where are you going?"

"Home. I n-need to go home to think over your offer." Sasha lied. "I hate to see you burden yourself with a hazard like me."

Aziz looked her over for a moment before speaking. It was an un-Sasha like response, they knew it. There was nothing to think about really, it was either yes or no. Sasha all but glared at him as she dared him to pry any further.

"Fine, but first let me dress the cut." He stepped off to get the kit then poked his head back in the kitchen. "Stay."

"What am I? A dog?" Sahsa grumbled, as he went for the kit. When he returned moments later, Aziz pulled a chair up in front of her. He took his time in applying the alcohol and trying to be as gentle as possible. Sasha's brows laced together because of the stinging but she didn't even flinch.

"At least you don't need stitches." He gently rubbed ointment on the cut then applied gauze. There was this thoughtful look on Sasha's face as she turned her attention to the flowers. She fiddled with them for a moment before speaking.

"I guess I am a light weight." She wrinkled her nose. Aziz smiled at the gesture because that was a sign that Sasha hated admitting defeat out loud. "Well, at least I only drink socially. Mostly..."

"As long as you're careful. That's all I ask." He wasn't going to tell her, she was making excuses. Sasha already knew that much.

Aziz cut the medical tape twice then pressed it down to hold the gauze in place. Taking his own sweet time, Aziz cleaned up the mess and closed the box. When he turned back, Sasha was looking at him with a thoughtful expression on her face. He looked back at her equally as thoughtful. Becoming fast uncomfortable with the scrutiny, Aziz cleared his throat and pointed to the flowers.

"These are for you. Please accept my apologies for overstepping any boundaries Friday night. I have no excuse for-."

Sasha reached out to him, placing both hands on either side of his head; leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. Her thumb stroked his cheek idly afterward as she looked over his face. It was always a bad habit of his to get overly formal when uncomfortable.

"Since the restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays, Monday evenings would be best for me. I'm trusting you to take care of me." Sasha grinned.

Aziz blinked a few times, color lightly appearing on his cheeks, before nodding. Her hand grazed his cheek as she tucked a strand of his hair away.

"Good. See you tomorrow, then." Sasha picked up the flowers and her bag. "Thanks for the flowers!"

Aziz watched Sasha go feeling as though a little piece of her was still left with him. It warmed his cheeks and his loins to know that.

-_-_-_-

12