The Little Taste of Marrakech

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm really disappointed in you right now, Sasha." Aziz chuckled deeply, his face still buried in her shoulder. Sasha was stock-still. "I was expecting you to say a resounding no and sticking too it. Matter of fact I was expecting a right hook."

He finally stood up when she didn't respond. Looking down at her expression, Aziz wasn't laughing so much anymore. "You should totally see the look on your face right now."

Sasha's eyebrows were knitted together and her eyes were watery. She stood there not answering, not responding as she focused on her breathing.

"Sasha?" Aziz reached out and touched her cheek. In actuality he meant to touch her arm but he didn't like the look on her face. Sasha forced her features to become stoic and she slapped Aziz's hand away. Without saying a word, Sasha turned away from him and pushed her way out the door into the hall.

"Sasha, I was only-!" Her hand being held in front of his face cut him off. She bent, picked up her purse, and then turned on her heel.

"Sasha!" Aziz called after her one final time.

-_-_-_-

Sasha stepped one foot it front of the other as she stepped out onto the pavement. There weren't many people on the street seeing as it was still raining. That didn't matter because Sasha wasn't paying attention. She was more interested in walking back to the flat that her and Irena shared. Forget the night out on the town. That idea went out her head the first moment Aziz's lips connected with hers.

She tripped over nothing in particular and steadied herself on a sapling. For fucks sake! Sasha's shoulders trembled and she forced her eyes shut, shaking her head. This was ridiculous. Sasha didn't get sad. Sad was an unfamiliar feeling for her. There was always anger before sadness. Anger she could own, twist and turn it into drive but not now. Now, there was just disappointment.

More than a year she's watched him from the shadows. Brought friends and co-workers to his restaurant, sometimes just to get a glimpse of him. Sasha always imagined what their first kiss would be like and it was better than she had hoped. Now it was a joke.

Sasha began walking again. Unconsciously, she decided to take the long way home when she'd forgotten an umbrella. Lord, thank goodness it was night because in all honesty, tangled curly hair, smeared lipstick and disheveled clothing was not a cute look. Actually, fuck how she looked at this moment. Sasha needed to clear her head because the disappointment and the sadness were sinking in. Somehow someway she had to turn that around to something she could use.