The Locksmith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the direction from which the next words came, rather than what they said that staggered Ben next.

“Keep that up baby, while I get ready.” Anita said, walking beside him toward his head.

The finger, now feeling like two more than one, was still in his ass, and still rotating inside him! It was Ron buggering his ass, not Anita! It was Ron shoving his fingers up Ben’s ass, lubing it inside and out with what could only be K-Y jelly. It was RON! A man was fucking his ass with his fingers and Ben liked it!

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the contact made on his thighs from below. Somehow, probably using the last device he’d heard rolling around the floor, Anita, or at least he thought it was Anita, had maneuvered herself under him and was rising up against him. As their bodies made more and more contact, he realized that she must be in a position similar to his own, knees-to-chest, but upside down and facing him. He didn’t know she had a hydraulic lift on the table, but that was how she was rising up beneath him, now making the first contact between her pussy lips and his cock.

Ben jerked down and Anita jerked up simultaneously as the table continued to rise and plunge Ben’s cock into Anita’s hot wet and well lubricated pussy. The sensations in Ben’s body were intense. He was ass-fucked by Ron and cock fucking Anita’s pussy. He lost all care and concern and concentrated on trying to buck his ass in such a way as to fuck his cock down into Anita as deeply as possible, and then back his ass up onto Ron’s fingers on the return stroke. He was getting quite good at this, when Anita suddenly reached up and held him down on the down stroke.

“OK, Ron, take him!” She held onto Ben like a vice. He heard the words, but couldn’t believe them. The upper half of his torso was prone on top of the gorgeous Anita, his cock buried in her hot wet pussy. His legs were held apart somewhat by ropes or straps or whatever, and his knees were folded up under his chest, far enough apart to let his chest down on her glorious tits. Her own knees were folded similarly and pushed further aside by Ben’s. And then he felt it.

Ron’s cock was up against Ben’s well lubed sphincter and suddenly thrust forward. Ron gave a low groaning “Humf!” with his push. The instant pain of such a large object up his ass gave Ben a start that translated to his hips which leaped forward in attempt to flee the assault. The momentum served only to shove his cock more deeply up Anita’s pussy hole, causing her to echo her husband’s groan with a longer, deeper one of her own. Ron remained there for several seconds, buried to the pubic hairs in Ben’s ass. Ben in turn, remained dead still, buried as well, but in Anita’s cunt. It was a moment none of them would ever forget. It was a moment of unbeatable contact, unqualified success in coupling, or “tripling” and a moment of unprecedented fulfillment for each of them. It took only three repeated deep strokes by Ron to bring them all to explosive, simultaneous orgasm.

Ron launched a torrent of jism up Ben’s ass. Ron didn’t get all of the picture of the act in his mind at once, but his body reacted overly incensed, causing his own earnest contact inside Anita. Anita felt that her husband’s own cock was the one insider her, knowing that it was his that fired the first round that brought the second shaft into her so deeply. Each thrust of Ron’s cock was immediately felt at her cervix, delivered there by Ben’s own heated thrusting shaft. She had just added a foot or two to her husband’s cock and still had it drilled into her cunt. The orgasm was so electrifying that it surpassed any other encounters she had been able to arrange through their entire marriage and before. The blast of hot cum in her cunt was like boiling liquid, put there by a red hot poker, pushed there by yet another one. She looked up at the ceiling mirror again and marveled at the absolute completeness of the linking of the three bodies together. She could see Ron’s cock sliding out, and then back into Ben’s ass. She could see Ben’s sphincter muscle alternately attempting to deny entry, and then to deny exit by clinging to her husband’s cock as long and tightly as possible. Her body shook again with the throws of orgasm. “More! More! I want MORE!!!” She began softly and quickly built to longing, near panic stricken yelling. “Fuck me you bastards! Fuck me!” She was humping up and down against Ben, as if trying to feel her husband’s cock through his.

And suddenly she had an idea. “Ron, Darling, oh Baby, fuck me in the ass too. I want your cock in my ass at the same time, Baby. I need fucking in the worst way, Baby!” She was in a state of insatiability. It was all consuming her. Ben didn’t have to see her to know this. Her voice alone was of desperation and lust. Her movements under his body were frantic, jerking. She continued to hump up against his groin, sucking his every cell of cock down into her pussy.

Ron heard her. He always did. Whatever Anita wanted, Anita got as far as he was concerned. He had never before regretted going along with her little games. He sure didn’t regret his first opportunity to shove his cock up one of her stand-in sex partners. It was at first like revenge. Then it became punishment for him. Now that it was done, and felt so good, it was his wife sharing her innermost desires and acquisitions with him. She had brought him new knowledge about himself. He was liberated yet again by yet another perverse act by Anita. He was flying lust personified.

He pulled his cock from Ben’s ass with a plopping sound. Cum immediately started to dribble out of Ben’s hole. It trailed down his crack until it reached the point where it would have had to follow paths against gravity to stay connected with Ben. The cum dripped down onto Anita’s crack below, landing between her pussy and asshole. It flowed further, pooling in the mini-crater formed by her own poop chute opening. Ron saw the writing on the wall.

With another “Humf!” he pushed his cock back into a warm tight place, but this time that of his wife. It was tighter than Ben’s hole had been even thought this might be because he had spent some time loosening Ben up before plunging in. This hole felt hotter too, though that could be simply because he was dangling for a minute or so in the air. It didn’t matter. Whatever the reason, his cock felt more tightly held now, and something new made its presence known quickly.

Ben felt Ron’s cock join him inside the womb of Anita. The sensation of another shaft plunging into her at the same time as him, attacking from the second hole in her defenses, was so hot for Ben his cock didn’t miss a beat. He began timing his own bucking to coincide with Ron’s to ensure they both plunged as deep as possible and as fast as possible into this hot inviting woman. Ben knew she must be watching on the ceiling mirror he remembered seeing earlier, seeing two men, behind and on top of her, plunging their hungry horny cocks into both her holes at once. It was a gang bang of two taking her now. And Anita was loving every second of it.

Ben suddenly started grunting through his ball gag. Anita didn’t hear him at first, so occupied in the lustful delight of a double fucking. But she did finally reached up and pulled the gag from his mouth.

“Ahhhhh….. my ass! I need something in my ass!!!” Ben blurted out.

Anita smiled broad enough to turn to laughter. So the locksmith loved the violation of his ass. So much so, he couldn’t go on with such an act unfulfilled. “Ron, Darling, please be so kind as to shove something up his ass for me will you? And then let’s fuck our brains out, please?”

Ron hardly heard her, but finally complied. He shoved a large butt plug up the locksmith’s tunnel and smiled at the reaction.

“Ooooooooohhhh yes! Oh damn, I love that so…” Ben was nearly delirious with heat.

“Oh, Ron Darling, one more thing.” Anita cooed, trying to control her tone while being fucked by two cocks in two different holes.

“YES!” Ron was trying to pay attention to her.

“Ron, Darling, I want you to shove another plug up your own ass, NOW!” She left no question as to her intent and the urgency of the command.

Ron reached over to the drawer and pulled another plug from it. He tried to dip it as best he could in the still open jar of K-Y. Then he reached around behind and found his asshole with the tip of the plug.

Anita was watching and took over the timing. “Ok, you sexy horny men, when I tell Ron, he will shove the butt plug up his ass and you will both fuck me like you have never fucked before! Got it?”

They both nodded and concentrated on the approaching sensations. Even though Ben would feel nothing from the latest dildo itself, he would certainly feel the reaction from Ron’s self-insertion of it. And reaction was a mild term in this case.

“OK, Ron, it’s at the door. When I tell you, I want you to shove it all the way in. No stopping, no taking your time, just plunge it all the way to the hilt on the first push, just like you did to each of us. Got it? Ready?”

Ron shook his head affirmatively. He was a robot for her now. Anita could tell him to jump off a bridge. He would grab his cock and fly.

“Now!” Anita shouted, startling them both. Ron recovered and shoved the large butt plug up his ass in one rough movement.

“Ough!” He burst from deep in his lungs. His hips pushed back at the beginning of his plunge, but his hand and plug rammed forward as the penetration gained momentum.

“Ughhhhh!” Anita echoed. When Ron thrust forward, he also plowed once again into his wife’s ass. She received the reaction she was looking for as it seemed her husband was now even deeper up her ass than before. She in turn bucked straight up at Ben’s waiting cock and groin.

“YES!” Ben nearly yelled. When Anita slammed up against him, he felt his balls make serious contact with her body and the whole connection became intense. He did everything he could in his restraints to plow right back down into her. With his mouth un-gagged, he suddenly realized he had another tool to put to work. He tilted his head toward his chest and managed to suck one of Anita’s nipples into his mouth. She let out another squeal as he sucked it deep into his mouth and then nibbled on the defenseless morsel with his teeth.

“AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” Anita leapt to even higher heights than she had flown before. Her orgasm exploded once again and even she could feel her juices gushing out of her cunt and dripping down on the other cock that was pumping her ass. Both men were letting her have it too. Two cocks were up her holes with their nectar. One mouth was gobbling her tits, shifting from one to the other at just the right moment of torment. There could be no more fulfilling sex on the planet. She was totally involved, totally skewered, completely filled by two gorgeous men who couldn’t get enough of her. Surely this was the best yet. They fucked each other into oblivion.

12