All Comments on 'The Loners Ch. 01'

by Ozma12533

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

... and I usually hate vampire stories

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Great start!

I really enjoyed this and I can't wait to see where you take it from here. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
dam!

alright now youve got me hooked. When is the next one?

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Interesting.

So far, this seems to be an interesting story. I hope you continue it.

totalyconfusedtotalyconfusedalmost 13 years ago
Fuck you.

How long have you been stalking me?

Ozma12533Ozma12533almost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and votes, along with letting you know that you won't have to wait long for Ch. 02 or Ch. 03. However, I'm confused, I wasn't aware that I was stalking someone, unless there was something I missed?

gravyruggravyrugalmost 13 years ago
Interesting start

You could use a good editor, though. I noticed a couple of run-on sentences, some unclear pronoun references, and a few other nit-picky issues that made it harder to follow the story. Keep working at it, and you'll get better, but even the best writers benefit from editing.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 13 years ago
this story is so me..

I guess I'm a loser too..

My life is like his instead I'm a woman, I play ff 13 and I'm a chef. Every thing else is the same though...

On that note..as a nerd I know exactly what he is going through...no vampires though..gotta read this to see one of my kind be happy in the end..

All hail the power of nerds!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

likin it so far.

The guy that mentioned stalking was suggesting that your main character reflects him.

You really arent in desperate need of an editor. A few problems, but none of them major. And I have pretty high standards, strange since my comments usually fail to reach them. Anyway, thanks for making this an easy read.

Also I went and watched episodes 1 and 2 of elfen lied. Not an anime fan but kinda cool. A whole lot of titties (barbie doll smooth downstairs), a whole lot of detached body parts. I dont ask for much more to be honest. And the part with the dude dressing her was awesome.

Anyway, im gonna continue with your story. Good work.

sankyzsankyzover 12 years ago
liked it

nice background build up

J0SEJ0SEover 12 years ago
I...uh...awesome

I can really relate to this character. I'm more secretive about my manga,manhwa, and anime. I tell my friends soon... Or a lot more later and hopefully they'll accept my hobbies.

R_Percival_ShacklefordR_Percival_Shacklefordover 12 years ago
you know your audience....

its nice to see a protagonist i can relate to for once. it really helps that this chapter is building up to something as well, not just another "oh hi lets fuck" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Easily the best...

...chapter I've read on here that didn't involve sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wish I could run into a Rachel of my own.

Great story, I can relate to the character to the point were I wonder if u have been stalking me lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad isn't it?

Wow it's a shame that I see myself in Alan. Except for the good at Call Of Duty part. :p I wish I could meet someone like Rachel. I love your irreverent humor throughout keep up the good work!

bikoukumoribikoukumoriover 11 years ago
Agree with the others

It's rare to find a character that's easy to relate to. Good story though I am curious why it's in scifi/fantasy instead of nonhuman.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
oh, how sad my life is.

Except I don't play Call of Duty.

But everything else is pretty much the same. (Oh, and One Piece over Naruto ANY day.)

GXIIIGXIIIabout 11 years ago
Same

The pain that the main character tells of explains the same pain I feel better than I will ever be able to.

XIII

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

its kinda creepy how this guy is so similar, friking mirror image

midvalley9midvalley9about 9 years ago
I know that feel

I love your protagonist. He seems so much more real than so many others on this site, which is filled with young studs with 12 inch cocks and women who become wet as soon as they enter the room.

This line really got to me: "My failures in this department forced the question of just who would be interested in me anyways?" That about sums up my history with women. I've tried so many times to "connect" with the opposite sex and have always come away dejected and discouraged.

It has now reached the point where I've completely given up. I've simply been rejected too many times to try anymore. It doesn't help that I'm 27 and have never done anything with a girl beyond heavy petting, and this was but one instance that occurred back when I was a teenager, and neither of us even really enjoyed it.

Oh, if only some hot supernatural babe would storm into my life and save me. It's a great fantasy, and I look forward to reading more.

sandeep130391sandeep130391about 8 years ago

Well i love that writer is anime freak :)

I too love the animes...

To bad Elfen laid has only 12 episodes :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
it's all fun and games till you notice the mc sounds like yourself

Well i don't play videogames and i spend my time doing poetry as a hobby but manga is my mary jane, comics are my cocaine and anime is my acid. Shounen jump is my shrooms. Tell the truth I come here for the actual plot cause the stories with plot in regular websites have no romance, or they have romance but it's mainly 2 people blushing at each other for 7 GOD FORSAKEN VOLUMES!!!! ... plus all the mcs are like 12. Or shit is just sex sex sex and you are just waiting for the plot to get rolling. This seems like a good mix so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous