The Long Road Back Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

I lifted my eyes back to his then slowly let my mouth slip over him. I gasped when he pushed up with his hips then slowly let my mouth slide down over him. I had no idea what I was doing but from the way Hawk was bucking against me, I knew I was doing something right.

I had been sucking on him for a couple of minutes when suddenly I felt wetness between my legs and knew I wanted him in me. There had to be a way.

I pulled my mouth off of him as I lifted my eyes to his, I waited until he looked at me then said. "I want you in me Hawk." My voice was almost a plea.

Hawk closed his eyes as he gritted his teeth. "No. I won't take you like that bastard did."

I looked at him, at his tense body, at my hand still holding him. "Isn't there some way?"

Hawk started to shake his head then stopped. He looked at me. "Actually, now that I think about it, there is." I smiled. He quickly moved my hand off of him while sitting up. "Move over onto your hands and knees."

I looked at him for a minute, as if trying to decide if he was joking or not, then slowly moved onto my hands and knees. I heard him move behind me and turned my head to look at him. He nudged my knees apart, with his, and then moved so he was once again ready to enter me. "I'm gonna go slow. If at any time you feel fear, tell me and I'll stop. Promise?"

I knew it would kill him to stop again. I didn't want to promise. I wanted to see the pain leave his face. "Promise me." He said squeezing my ass lightly.

I nodded. "I promise."

He entered me slowly, even after stopping for a while, I was still slick from his mouth and he entered me easily. I felt him slide into me and felt a moment of panic. But when there was no pain, I instantly relaxed. When he was all the way inside, he just held himself there, holding very lightly to my hips. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded, I felt so full, so full of him." Then he slowly started to move back out. I felt the friction all the way down to my toes and cried out in ecstasy. Unfortunately Hawk thought it was a cry of pain because he immediately stopped moving.

"No....don't stop." I begged, reaching back to try to pull him back into me. I felt his eyes on the back of my neck for a moment before he slowly started moving again. He kept up the slow thrusts, filling me, each time deeper then before. I thought I would go crazy with wanting. I could feel it building but I couldn't go over. "Please Hawk. I need...I need....I need you."

Suddenly he was like a wild man; he tightened his hands on my hips and thrust wildly inside me. He pulled me hard back against him every time he went forward. For a split second I was reminded of Danny, but I realized that there was no pain, only pleasure.

I clawed at the sheet below me, pushing back against him with every thrust. "OH GOD...OH GOD...OH GOD...I'm gonna...I'm gonna." I screamed. Then suddenly I was there. I screamed out in pleasure and cried Hawk's name. He was right behind me, filling me from behind, my name stolen from his lips.

Finally it was over, Hawk collapsed on top of me, pushing me into the mattress. I didn't care. I loved the feeling of him on top of me.

We lay like that for a few minutes before he finally pulled out of me, rolling over onto his back and pulling me against him. He kissed my sweat drenched hair as he continued to try to get his breath back. I just kissed his chest while running my fingers over it.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked once he finally got his breath back.

I pressed my nose against his chest, inhaling his scent. The scent that was just him as I shook my head. "No, you didn't hurt me. It was wonderful."

"Good." I looked up at him. Watching him as his eyes closed and his breathing became slow and regular. I watched him sleep, knowing that Danny would never bother me again during sex. I just hoped I had gotten away from him in the other aspects of my life.

The next two days were the happiest of my life. I felt like a kid again as Hawk and I cleaned out the spare bedroom. When he pulled out old clothes that he hadn't worn in years and just held them up, I started laughing. He looked at me curiously for a minute then laughed to.

We went shopping for new furniture for John's room. When Hawk asked if there was anything I wanted to change about the rest of the house, I shook my head. "No, I don't care what the house looks like as long as I'm with you."

He smiled and kissed me gently.

The next few times that Hawk made love to me, I wasn't hit with any fear. He even took me on my back and all I did was claw at him wanting more. I felt that Danny was finally gone and that I would be able to move on with my life.

When John saw his new room, he squealed then hugged Hawk and I before he ran over and checked out his new toy box full of toys. As Hawk and I stood together watching our son, I knew that Hawk really was my knight in shining armor.

TO BE CONTINUED...

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers
12