H University - Routine Doctor Exam

Story Info
Kelsey's doctor gives her more than a routine exam.
2.6k words
4.5
40.2k
42
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I absolutely despise going to the doctors, but my birth control has run out and they won't renew the prescription until I come in for an exam. I'm living on my college campus at H University so I have to go to the campus health clinic instead of my family doctor, because there's no way I can miss taking my birth control. I need it just in case I meet the right guy and things happen. Because on this campus, things happen all the time. We're known at this school for the insane amount of sexual activity on campus. It says so in some underground rating book on colleges. Other schools are rated high for drug use or violence. At H University, we're just a bunch of sex sluts.

I am not a sex slut. I'm not a virgin, but I'm pretty vanilla and picky when it comes to letting people put their dick in me. I'm not lacking for attention. I'm 5'2' and 125 with full hips and boobs, but a small waist. I'm an acting major so I'm confident in front of a group of people and comfortable with my body, but I have really high standards. And that means I am typically horny without the right guy to fulfill my needs.

When I arrive at the campus health clinic there's a small crowd, but I have an appointment so I don't think that will matter.

"Kelsey James," I tell the student checking people in at the clinic. She crosses me off the clipboard she has at the desk. "Hey. What's with all the people here today?"

"There's some study being done and students get paid $100 for participating," she tells me in a loud and excited whisper. "I signed up to go tomorrow. Do you want to get in on it? I can add your name to the list."

"I'm good. I just need to get my prescription renewed," I tell her. I do not like being poked and prodded with needles so no way am I doing some health study.

"Suit yourself," she answers with a shrug and waves me towards the chairs.

I only have to wait about 10 minutes before the nurse calls my name. I'm ushered back into a sterile office with an exam chair with cuffs at the bottom. They're there for me to place my feet in to help spread my legs. I shiver at the sight. It is not fun being so vulnerable with your sex on display for someone to go poking around in.

"Take everything off. I'm sorry, but we ran out of paper gowns because of the study going on next door. We'll try to be brief so you aren't too uncomfortable," the nurse tells me before leaving me alone in the room.

Great. I have to be completely nude the entire time. I'm not thrilled, and the room is chilly. I quickly kick off my sandals and strip off my t-shirt and shorts, folding them on the visitor chair sitting next to the exam chair. Next I remove my cotton panties and bra and place them on top. I hop up on the chair and cross my arms over my naked chest while crossing my legs. It's seriously pointless to try to cover my nudity when I'm about to have a metal instrument pushed up my vagina, but it still brings me some comfort.

The door opens with a bang and the doctor rushes in. He's an older guy about my Dad's age, tall and beefy with graying hair and twinkly blue eyes. "Sarah?" he asks me, holding a stack of medical files.

"No. I'm Kelsey James," I correct him, eyeing the open door behind him with discomfort. Anyone walking by would get a clear view of my nakedness.

"Shit. Sorry Ms. James." He thumbs through the files looking for the correct one. "It's been a hell of a day with that study going on. I'm Doctor Kellerman, but you can call me Dr. K." He puts the correct medical file on the small counter at the end of the room and sticks the rest of the files in the holder on the door before closing it. I sigh at regaining some privacy.

"Stressed?" the doctor asks me hearing my sigh.

"Well yeah. Aren't all college students stressed?" I don't want to point out that he's the cause of my stress. I feel like that would be rude.

"Well, let's fix some of the causes for your stress. It says you need a birth control prescription refill." He eyes my chart. "You know that doesn't prevent STD's right?"

"Yes. It's only back up and I'm not really that sexually active."

"What do you consider not that sexually active?" he asks me with curiosity.

"Um...I haven't had sex in about 6 months."

His eyes twinkle. "6 months is a long time for someone at this University." He laughs to himself and I try not to take that as an insult.

"Let's see how everything is going before we talk birth control options shall we?"

Dr. K reclines the back of the chair to lay completely flat before offering me a hand. I have to let go of my chest and uncross my legs to lie back and suddenly the room feels much smaller and more intimate. Dr. K comes around to the side of the exam chair and gently lifts the arm closest to him above my head and lays it flat on the headrest before placing his hands on my naked breast. He gently massages the breast in circles, tapping the tissue and checking for lumps. He works his way to the center of my breast before squeezing my nipple.

I try not to squirm with his hands touching my breast because it feels good after so long without any action. He moves around to the other side of the chair and repeats that action on my other breast, massaging me gently before squeezing my nipple. He moves behind the chair and does one last check with both breasts at the same time, really cupping the weight of them before pinching the sensitive nipples and rubbing them with his thumbs. My nipples stay erect when he's done and moves to the base of the chair. My breasts tingle from his touch and I almost wish he was still touching them.

"You have beautiful healthy breasts Kelsey. Make sure you continue to check them regularly for lumps."

I nod silently in agreement, aware that I'm wet between my legs from the breast exam.

"Scoot down to the edge of the exam chair and let me help you get your legs in proper position,"

Dr. K instructs, pulling a stool from the corner to sit with his face right at pussy level.

Shit. He's going to see that I got excited.

I scoot down slowly and offer him my right leg which he places on the cuff at the base of the chair. He reaches for my left leg before I offer it and rests it on the other cuff. He then pushes a lever to extend my legs further up and out making me spread eagle for his inspection.

I feel a finger gently probe my wetness and hear a deep inhale. Is he smelling me?

"When's the last time you had an examination honey?" Dr. K asks as I feel him insert 2 fingers into my vagina while the other hand presses on my lower abdomen.

"Um.. about a year ago." His fingers curve upward and I swear he's hitting my g-spot as he continues pressing his hand into me with another hand pressing down on my pelvic area. I feel his fingers continue to probe me and try not to groan at how good it feels. He's hitting something inside me and I'm struggling not to move. Instead my pussy clenches involuntarily on his fingers and I feel him stop what he's doing. He leaves the hand with his finger pressing inside me as the other hand slides down slowly and skims over my pussy, grazing my clit and the wetness that I can feel leaking out from his fingers inside me.

I cross my arms over my chest in embarrassment as his fingers leave me and I feel how much I'm already affected by my exam. Before I can recover, he slides his still slippery digits inside my ass, prodding me a few times as I nearly come off the chair.

"Beautiful," he says before removing his hand.

He wipes his hand on a towel on the small counter and pulls open a drawer full of instruments and brings out the metal tool, a speculum. "This will help me open you up so I can take a look inside." He pulls his stool close and pushes on my knees to open up to him further.

The cold metal slides in before he uses the clamp to pull the walls of my vagina open. I hear the click of a camera as he uses his cell phone to take pictures at the inside of my pussy.

"Perfect," he says before using a swab to take a quick sample and sealing it in a plastic tube.

He slides the metal instrument out of me and sets it aside. He gently rubs the outside of my sex, feeling along my labia and skimming my clit again. I bite my lip and close my eyes as I feel more wetness seep out of me.

"I have one concern. You're really worked up and on edge and I don't think that's healthy for a girl your age." His voice pierces the haze of arousal as his hand continues to rub gently and comfortably between my legs.

"Excuse me?" I ask the doctor, not fully believing what I'm hearing.

"Look Kelsey. You're a beautiful girl." He taps gently on my sex that is still on display to him. "You're healthy and enticing. But you need to relieve some of that pent up stress or you're going to do something stupid like have unprotected sex with some boy with an STD. And believe me, I've seen a lot of STDs around here lately."

"What are you saying Dr. K?" I lay there staring stupidly up at the ceiling with my legs spread with his hand still touching me.

"I'm offering you a healthy prescription to release some of that stress," he says as he slides a finger into my pussy suggestively.

I'm not going to lie. His hand feels good. The moment the doctor appointment changed I felt all kinds of wrong about it, but having that finger gently stroking into my pussy felt so good.

I didn't say anything and neither did he. He just continued to slowly stroke my dampening pussy, in and out, waiting for me to decide if I wanted to allow him more.

My breathing picked up from his gentle administration. I started to roll my hips in time to his strokes but couldn't open my mouth to say yes.

"It's okay sweetheart. I know it's uncomfortable. I'm a professional doctor and I'm not going to tell anyone what happens in this room. I'm here to service your needs. Okay?" He sticks another finger inside me still stroking gently but pushing just a little deeper.

I nod my head. No one will know. He's not allowed to tell anyone. Doctor-patient confidentiality.

"I need to hear you say it honey. I need your permission."

"Yes. Yes, please."

He doesn't hesitate at my agreement, but slides his stool closer and places his mouth on my sex. I feel the warm breath as he blows gently on my clit before sucking the engorged bud into his mouth and latching on. His fingers keep stroking in and out of my pussy as he suckles my sex. His other hand cups and kneads my ass before he slides a finger in my puckered opening. He continues sucking as his fingers pierce both holes simultaneously. I'm rocking into his hands and face wanting more. His mouth releases my clit and his fat tongue takes over, licking my juices around my opening and between my thighs. He laps at my clit, teasing it with the tip of his tongue.

"Good girl. You taste amazing." His deep voice praising me makes me feel dirtier and I get even more excited about what he's doing to me.

"Oh God!" I cry as the older doctor assaults all of my senses with his hands and mouth. I press my hands down and grip his hair to hold him to me as I grind against the doctor and hit my first orgasm in 6 months. I release his hair and almost groan in embarrassment as I realize I just came all over my doctor's face.

Dr. K uses the towel from earlier to wipe his mouth and hands before standing and unbuttoning his pants. "Your pussy is fantastic Kelsey. I'm going to make sure we take care of all of that stress sweetheart."

I'm blissed out on the orgasm I just received from a man that's as old as my Dad and wonder what the heck he's doing. He reaches in his pants and releases a large and very excited cock.

"I thought this was all about me?" I say dumbly.

"It is sweetheart." He shoves the stool to the side and moves between my spread legs. "You'll love this just as much as I do."

He rubs the head of his penis in the fluids from my orgasm, coating it up nicely as he groans in anticipation. I try to sit up and tell him No, but he slides right into my pussy filling me to a level I haven't experienced with any of the boys I've slept with. He starts pumping his hips, grabbing my thighs to leverage himself to hit hard and deep. I cry out from the intense feeling as he pummels me hard and fast. I feel his big cock sawing in and out of me, dragging on that spot he was hitting with his fingers earlier.

"Please." I don't even know what I'm begging for.

His balls are slapping against my ass and I can feel my orgasm building. I start pushing back to meet him, bracing myself on my elbows so I can watch the doctor's dick sliding in and out of me. I'm so close, my pussy clenching onto the doctor's dick like a vise grip.

"Oh sweetheart. Yes. Fuck you feel so tight and perfect." Dr. K continues pumping his big cock in and out. His hand reaches over and presses his hand down on my mound, his thumb finding my clit and rubbing slow circles. My eyes close and head goes back as my orgasm hits and my fluids squirt all over Dr. K's lab coat. He thrusts a few more times before pushing in deep and releasing his hot load deep inside me. I can feel it coating the walls of my womb as he continues clutching my thighs against him and grinding his dick further into me.

Fuck. He just came inside me and I'm not on my birth control. I'm horrified.

"Doctor. I think you need to prescribe me the morning after pill," I tell him as he finally withdraws his softened cock. I watch his cum spill out of me onto the pristine tiled floor.

He chuckles before swiping a glob of cum with his finger and pushing it back inside my pussy with more of his magic finger strokes. I can't help but moan at the feeling against my sensitive swollen sex. He continues pumping his cum filled fingers inside me.

"For that sweetheart, you're going to need another appointment with me tomorrow. In fact, I think you should book an ongoing appointment with me twice a week until the end of the semester to be completely safe."

He strokes my well fucked pussy until I cum for him again.