All Comments on 'The Long Road to Ruin Ch. 48'

by Lady_Blackhawk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Loved this chapter to bits. I am also lovin Simon. Hope chapter 49 is not to far of, I can't wait. Thank you for posting so quickly.

alyssacouslandalyssacouslandabout 13 years ago

OMG, yes!!!!!!!!! SIMON AND SHILOH!

Ok, getting excited here. LOL

Can I still kill Vico? *sharpens pitchfork* PLEEEEEEEEASE?

Though I can say that the whole chat with him took me by surprise, he is still despicable and deserves death! :D

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
OK, MY TAKE

VICO IS HER KING, HE SEEMS TO KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, THAT MAKES ME WONDER, NOW PIA AND SIMON MIGHT BE AN INTERESTING THING THOUGH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A truly wonderful tale. You are a gifted and very talented story-teller. Thank you, and anxiously awaiting your next thrilling chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ok I have read all chapter and just finished 48 I would love to see something happen between simon and shiloh, maybe he will be her king?..vico and pia I think would make a better couple, or you could always have shiloh kill him off...lol. but I love the story so far and can not wait for the rest.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

please continue. I cannot begin to imagine where this story will lead. I'm so weak for more.

AyamiAyamiover 12 years ago
please continue

i know Vico is a complete ass but they really been thru a lot and keep coming back to one another i hope he's her king just wish he'd soften a lill not heaps just a lill he seemed the only 1 who could ground her against the dark god.

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkover 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Note:

I have Chapter 49 finished as well as most of Chapter 50. I'm trying to find an editor to help clean up all the two chapters. I'm not sure how much longer it'll be before either get posted, but I wanted to let readers know that I have been working on this story.

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Awesome story!!!!

I have read nothing, but your story from last Monday until today. Now I'm going to try and wait patiently for the rest of your story. I figured Shiloh and Simon will end up together....and as King and Queen of Bentancuria. I haven't figured out what Vico's future lies, unless you make him a prince of another country and have him end up together with Shiloh.... Please keep up the great writing and I look forward to finishing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

omg i have been waiting ages !! when will the next chapter be posted ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous