The Long Road to Understanding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward I told her that I might do that again sometime if she behaved herself and kept me happy.

Over then next few weeks I decided that I didn't need to act like I was in control because I was in fact in control. So I began to give Chilly more sexual gratification. We often just made love to each other but I still could have Chilly climb under my blankets and give me an orgasm whenever I wanted and she would still do me while I was watching television. It was great and we both loved it.

This was out life for the next two and a half years. We both continued to date boys but we had much more sex with each other than we did with the boys we dated. That was until Chilly met Leon. From the first time she went out with him he was all she talked about. I never met him because she never had him come over to the apartment. I think she was a little afraid that I might be jealous and say something to ruin things for her. I wouldn't have.

After Chilly and I graduated we continued to live in the same apartment but now that Chilly and Leon were getting very serious Chilly was less interested in me and it did make me a little jealous.

Then one night Chilly came home and told me that Leon proposed to her and she said yes. I told her I was happy for her and then asked, "What does this do to us? Will we ever be able to get together again?"

Chilly said, "I think we had better stop now. I have a new life with Leon ahead of me and I don't want to mess things up, you understand don't you?"

I understood, but I didn't like it.

A month later Chilly moved out of the apartment and moved in with Leon. I tried to let go but I was having a real problem with it. So I called Chilly one night and told her I had to see her and asked her to meet me. She told me she would try but might not be able to make. I decided to try and see if I still had any control over her so I said, "I am not asking you if you can meet me I am telling you to be there."

Well, I waited for her that night and she didn't show up, but you did. By the end of the night I was already sure I was in love with you. I knew in the back of my mind that it could be a rebound kind of thing but I didn't think it was and I was right.

I love you just as much now as I did then but it is different than the way I love Chilly. I don't think I can ever explain that.

Anyway, I hadn't seen Chilly from just before she got married until last year. Just as you suspected, Leon came to my office on a sales call and when we met I recognized his name and asked him if he was married to Chilly. When he said yes I told him that we had been roommates in college and he said that she had often talked about be. He gave me Chilly's phone number so I called her and asked her to have lunch with me.

The day I went to have lunch with her I had no thoughts of having sex with her. After all we were both married. By the time our drink order came, Chilly and I were talking like no time had passed at all. After lunch Chilly walked me to my car and because it was a cold day she got into the car with me and we sat and talked. We were sitting turned toward each other so I had my right leg folded under me. This left my knees separated slightly and the opening between my legs was facing Chilly. I noticed her looking down a few time and when I realized what she was looking at the old sexual desire I had for her came rushing back.

I assumed from the way Chilly kept looking down at the little bit of my thigh that was exposed that she too had that feeling. So the next time I noticed Chilly's eyes lowering I spread my knees farther apart. Then I said, "Go ahead Chilly, put your hand up there."

I didn't have to tell her what I meant. She slipped her hand between my legs and touched the naked skin on the inside of my thigh. This just inflamed my desire, and when I felt her fingers touching my pussy through my panties I was finished.

I turned farther around until I had my back against the door and I stretched my right leg out on her seat and my left leg was on the floor in front to her. Then I said, "Chilly, you know what I want."

Chilly slid off the seat so she could get her head down low enough and then she lifted my legs onto her shoulders. She moved her head in between my thighs and pulled my panties aside with her hand and began to suck on my pussy. It was every bit as good as it had been back in college.

Chilly gave me an orgasm and when I had recovered from it I suggested we get a motel room and continue to renew our friendship. So we spent the rest of the afternoon making love.

When it was time to leave we both knew we had to see each other again. So we started meeting secretly whenever we could. Chilly told me about the club. She said she didn't like going there but Leon liked it so she would go and just go off by herself and read for a couple of hours and then go back and wait for Leon in the bar. He always assumed that she was fucking someone but she never was.

Then it occurred to me that if I could get you to join the club, Chilly and I could spend our evenings there together and no one would ever have to no. The problem was how to get to you want to join the club. Chilly suggested that we could start by swinging with them and then she would get Leon to talk you into joining the club.

The problem with that idea was how do we get into a situation were we end up swapping partners. I was at a loss until Chilly told me about the trip they were taking to Las Vegas for the club. I thought if I could get us into the same hotel, Chilly could make sure we ran into each other. Chilly got Leon to go along with that part because we didn't know how to make it work otherwise. Chilly asked Leon if he would be interested in having sex with me. Leon said that he would. Chilly told him that I thought he was sexy and I might like to have sex with him. Then Chilly told him that she knew that you and I were going to be at the Mandalay Bay the same time they were and that they should try and talk us into swinging with them. We decided that it would work better if you didn't know that Chilly and I knew each other. The rest you know.

I thought the whole thing was working just fine, but I couldn't stand only seeing Chilly at the club so I asked her to have lunch with me one day. I didn't think anyone would be suspicious about me having lunch with Chilly. And that's the day you showed up and she me getting into her car. What you didn't know is that Leon and Chilly both drive black BMWs. When you asked me where I was at lunch that day I though that somehow you knew something and I decided not to tell you I was with Chilly. I guess if I had you would have been happy just finding out it wasn't Leon and never would have suspected that Chilly and I were up to anything.

There was one other thing that bothered you. It was the day of the cook out and you saw me wearing those red panties and then later noticed, when my pants got wet, that I wasn't wearing any panties. Then later when I changed I had red panties on again. Well the reason I was wearing those red panties is that they belonged to Chilly. I had taken them of her the last time we were together. I wanted her to see that I was wearing them.

During the party Chilly and I went up to the bedroom and I had her remove the panties and suck me to orgasm. Then I had her remove the panties she was wearing and put the red panties on. The crotch of those panties was already wet from my excitement and the thought of Chilly wearing them had me hot the rest of the day. That is why I was so horny when everyone went home. The red panties you saw me wearing that night were not the same panties.

I hope this helps you understand what I did and maybe a little of why I did it. My greatest hope is that you can forgive me and find a way for us to be together and still allow me to have my time with Chilly.

Please call me so we can discuss all of this soon. Please call me at the office. If I am not there leave a message.

I love you

Marsha

I found the letter to be very intriguing. It had me sexually aroused; it made me feel a little better in some ways and worse in other ways. I read it two more times then realized I was going to have to think real hard about what I should do. I called Marsha's number at her office and left a message on her phone mail/ I told her to meet me at Marco's, an Italian restaurant we both liked, for dinner on Thursday night and we would talk things over. I said that by then I should know what I want to do.

That gave me three days to figure things out for myself.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Well you really fucked this up! I wish I could get the time back I wasted reading the other chapters! I'm outta here!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
JUST BECAUSE YOUR SO LONELY

and had became comfortable with your mate. TK U MLJ LV NV

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Another Love Pt. 01 Husband discovers he was not her only love.in Loving Wives
Zero Tolerance Ch. 01 Problems begin in a loving marriage.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
A Painful Situation: Mark and Carol When a hard working Dad isn't appreciated.in Loving Wives
More Stories