The Long Road to Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to get a little uneasy about their invitation. I had no idea how to respond to something like that without either sounding like an idiot or worse yet offending Chilly and Leon, so I quickly said good night and hustled Marsha out of the bar. When we got into the elevator I said, "Well that was a pretty strange evening wasn't it?"

Marsha put her hand on my crotch and said, "It sure was, but I'll bet a part of you would like a chance to get in Chilly's pants."

I couldn't deny that I was aroused a little by the conversation so I laughed and said, "No more than the part of you that would like to have Leon in your pants."

We both laughed about that all the way back to our room.

By the time I was ready for bed I thought I would be asleep in a matter of seconds but as Marsha and I cuddled in bed we both began to get amorous and soon I had my cock buried in Marsha's hot pussy. I was moving in and out of her slowly and I said, "I'll bet Leon will be the black man in your fantasies from now on."

Marsha responded with, "And who will you be dreaming of? When was the last time any woman other then me invited you to have sex with her, and she did it right in front of me."

I said, "That invitation was for both of us and was made in front of both of us."

Marsha said, "Well it sure sounded like it was her idea."

I laughed and said, "Maybe we should go to their room tomorrow night and see whose idea it was."

We were just joking but it had a strange effect on us. We had both been very tired but suddenly we had enough energy to have rough sex for the next twenty minutes. This included a lot of dirty talking, which included comments about how, "I would love to see Leon's big black cock pierce your cunt."

Marsha said, "I would enjoy having you watch me fuck Leon while you are fucking Chilly." That was the last thing she said before she climaxed in one big orgasm. When I felt her orgasmic spasms I climaxed and shot my hot load deep inside Marsha's pussy.

Minutes later we were both asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Marsha was still asleep, so I lay there thinking about Chilly and wondered what it would be like to have sex with her and by the time Marsha woke I had a very stiff erection. I quickly slipped into the bathroom and showered so that Marsha wouldn't see my condition.

Neither of us mentioned the sex from the night before or Leon and Chilly during a leisurely breakfast. Afterward we went to the spa for a message. It was after lunch as we were lying in the sun at the wave pool that Marsha said, "Were you thinking about Chilly this morning?"

I said, "No, why do you ask?"

"Because I saw your hard cock when you got out of bed this morning. I just assumed that you must have been fantasizing about her."

She caught me and I didn't know how to respond so I made a joke out of it. "I wasn't thinking about Chilly, I was thinking about you having sex with Leon."

"Bull shit."

I said, "Are you jealous? How can you be jealous of Chilly? I don't rally even know her and I am not going to have sex with her."

"Well maybe you should. You know you want to."

"This isn't funny anymore."

"I'm sorry. I was just teasing you. I saw that erection you were sporting this morning and I have to admit I wondered what it would be like to watch you stick it into Chilly."

"Are you sure you are not jealous?"

"Absolutely. If you don't believe me, why don't we go to Leon and Chilly's room tonight and see which one of us is jealous?"

I said, "Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"You are really serous?"

"I said I was didn't I?"

"Okay, I will call your bluff, I will do it."

"Are you sure?"

"I will go along with what ever you decide. I don't feel that I need to do this, but I have to admit that I am curious about what it would be like."

Marsha said, "Me too."

So later that day I called Leon and asked if the invitation was still open. Leon said, "Absolutely. We would love to have you join us tonight. When would you like to come up?"

I told Leon that Marsha and I had tickets for the Blue Man Group that evening and we would come to their room after the show. Leon said that would be fine.

For some reason I spent the rest of the day in a semi-aroused state. Once I told Marsha That I had talked to Leon and it was all set we did not talk about it again until we were leaving at the end of the Blue Man Group show.

As we walked back over to the Mandalay from the Luxor, I asked Marsha if she was ready to go up to Leon and Chilly's room. I half expected Marsha to say she changed her mind and didn't want to go to their room. Marsha response was, "Not yet. I need to go up to our room and freshen up a little first. My panties are so wet now I am surprised you can't smell me. Besides, I would like to put on some sexier underwear."

The though of Marsha's panties being wet gave me an instant hard-on, which was making it difficult to walk. When we were finally on an elevator headed up to our room, luckily we were alone. I slipped my hand up Marsha's dress and pressed my fingers against her pussy. She wasn't kidding her panties were wet. All I could say was, "Wow."

She said, "I told you I was wet. I have been dripping all evening. I know I should not, but I find this whole thing very exciting."

When we got to our room, Marsha let me watch as she washed her pussy and used her herbal scented hair conditioner on her pubic hair. Then she put on a sexy pair of white lace panties and a matching bra.

I said, "I thought you would wear your black panties, you know the ones I'm talking about. I think they are sexier than these white ones."

Marsha said, "I chose the white because Leon is black. I like the idea of the contrast between his skin and the white of my bra and panties."

I didn't say another word as I watched Marsha put on a short skirt and a silky blouse that buttoned up the front. She looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Let's go."

She looked great and she knew it.

When I knocked on the door Leon opened it. He was dressed in a robe with the hotel name on it. He shook my hand and welcomed us in, and then he kissed Marsha on the cheek. As I stepped into the room the first thing that struck me was the view. The suite had large windows all along one wall that looked out over the strip to the north and the airport to the east. There was a large living room area to the right and a small dining area to the left. The suite apparently had two bedrooms, one on the north side of the suite and the other on the south side. It was very impressive.

Leon said that Chilly would be out in a minute then he invited us to sit in the living room and brought out a bottle of wine. As he was pouring the wine, Chilly came out of the north bedroom and like Leon, she was dressed in a hotel robe. Chilly sat down across from me and when she crossed her legs, her robe opened to give me a very nice view of her light chocolate thighs. I also noticed that her robe wasn't closed tightly at the top, which gave me a peek at her breasts as she leaned forward to pick up her wine glass.

Leon, still standing, held up his wine glass and said, "Here's to us. May this be an enjoyable evening for all."

We all drank to that, then Leon sat down and we chatted about everything, it seems, except why we were in their room. We told them about how much we enjoyed The Blue Group performance and suggested that they should see it.

Leon said, "The Blue Group is one of the shows we planned for the Club's vacation."

After a couple more glasses of wine, Leon put some music on and asked Marsha to dance. I watched as they began a slow dance and talked to each other. Then I realized that I should be dancing with Chilly and immediately jumped to my feet and held my hand out to her.

As we began dancing I quickly forgot about Marsha and Leon and got involved talking to Chilly. After just a few minutes I looked over at Marsha and found them in a deep embrace. I could tell that Leon had his tongue deep inside Marsha's mouth. It shocked me a little to see her kissing this man like that but I didn't feel any jealously. Instead, I turned back to Chilly and kissed her. I found her to be more than willing to return my kiss and we too were soon locked in a deep embrace.

As we continue to kiss I ran my hands down Chilly's back and placed them on her buttocks and pulled her tight so that she would feel my erection. Then I peeked over at Marsha and Leon to see if she was all right. They were standing together and leaning against the wall. Leon had his arms around Marsha and was whispering in her ear. At first I could not see where Marsha's hands were, but then I spotted them. I couldn't be sure but it appeared that Marsha had her hands inside Leon's robe was stroking his cock.

I felt my breath catch in my chest and I wondered for a moment if I should put an end to this whole thing, but then Chilly stuck her tongue in my ear, then said, "Why don't we go into the bedroom and get more comfortable." To accentuate her point she reached down and squeezed my cock. This took my mind off Marsha and Leon, and I followed Chilly into the bedroom.

The bedroom had two queen-sized beds, two chairs and to the left just inside the door was the bathroom. One wall of the bedroom was a large window that provided a view north along the strip. With the drapes opened and the room lights off, there was enough light coming in through the windows to light the room sufficiently for our needs.

Chilly led me to the bed farthest from the door and then let her robe slip from her shoulders and then she helped my get undressed. Both naked, we got on the bed and began caressing each other. I loved the feel of Chilly's skin and the way she smelled, a combination of soap, perfume and her own natural scent. We had begun with deep tongue kissing and I had worked my way down to her breasts and I was sucking on her nipples when the bedroom door opened and Marsha came in followed by Leon.

I noted that Leon's robe was open and as he removed it I could clearly see that his cock was fully erect. As he turned to put his robe on one of the chairs the light coming through the window hit his massive tool at just the right angle to allow me to see that his shaft was wet. I guessed that Marsha must have been sucking his cock just before they came into the room. That bothered me a little. It seemed foolish, after all I knew why we were it their room in the first place, but somehow Marsha's sucking his cock when they were in the other room almost felt like she was cheating on me.

Then I noticed that Marsha's blouse was already completely unbuttoned and my concern increased. I was again having difficulty breathing when Marsha removed her blouse and I could see that her bar had already been unhooked, followed by the shock of having her drop her skirt to the floor and revealing that her panties were already gone.

For a moment I had to roll onto my back to try and recover from the shock. That is when Chilly came to my aid. I don't know if she recognized that I needed help or just thought that my rolling on to my back meant that I want her to pleasure me orally, but she quickly took my cock into her mouth and soon he me thinking happy thoughts again.

As Chilly got me fully aroused again I positioned a couple of pillows under my head so that I could watch Marsha and Leon. I watched as Leon's black head dropped down between Marsha's creamy white things and I no longer felt any pain from it. I actually found the scene to be quite erotic.

After giving me a few minutes of her oral magic, Chilly turned around so that her pussy was just above my head, then she took my cock back into her mouth. For a moment I marveled at the contrast of the bright pink of the inside of Chilly's pussy and the chocolate color of the surrounding skin. Then I put my hands on her hips and guided her pussy to my mouth. As soon as I stuck my tongue inside, her sweet juices began to flow into my mouth.

It took me less than five minutes to bring Chilly to orgasm. Once her orgasm passed she turned around and sat down on me so that she could take my cock inside her hot love tunnel then she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I'll do the work and you can watch as Leon puts his big black piece of meat into your wife. I think you will find it exciting to watch.

Chilly was right. As she bounced up and down on my cock I watched Leon and Marsha. When I looked over at them, Leon had just climbed up on the bed and was holding his massive tool in front of Marsha's face. I could see now that Leon's cock was at least two inches longer than mine, and a littler thicker also. I watched as Marsha took hold of the long black shaft with both hands and then guided it into her mouth. I expected that she would have trouble sucking a cock that size but she didn't seem to have any problem at all. I figured that she must have been so aroused by then that she would have been able to handle just about anything.

Watching Leon's cock sliding in and out of Marsha's mouth gave me an unexpected desire, that was to see that big black tube of meat sliding in and out of Marsha's pink pussy.

I didn't have to wait long to get me wish. After just a few minutes of having his cock kissed, licked and sucked, Leon pulled away from Marsha and without either of them saying a word, Marsha got up on her hands and knees and backed her herself up to Leon. My sexual tension was building quickly now as I watched Leon take his cock in one hand and hold Marsha's ass with the other, and then he rubbed the head of his cock against Marsha's wet labia. As her vaginal lips separated, Leon began to slide that big black cock of his into my wife's pussy.

I couldn't believe that I was actually watching my wife taking another man's cock in her pussy and I was enjoying it. I guess that fact that I had my cock buried in a beautiful black woman's pussy at the time didn't hurt.

I was able to hold off my orgasm until I saw Leon pump a load of his hot semen into Marsha. As Leon's cock was spewing his load into her, Marsha looked over at me with what I can only describe as a very satisfied look on her face and smiled at me.

At that point I pulled Chilly down on top of me and rolled over so that I was on top of her and I began to stroke my cock into her hard and fast until I exploded inside her hot tunnel.

When it was over I collapsed on the bed next to Chilly and looked over at Leon and Marsha. They were doing the same thing. Just resting trying to recover from some very intense sexual activity.

A few minutes later Chilly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I soon felt the urge myself so I headed off to the bathroom in the other bedroom.

When I finished pissing I washed up a little and headed back to the other bedroom. I thought that Marsha and Leon would be up and getting dressed by the time I got back but I got a surprise instead. When I entered the bedroom, Chilly was still in the bathroom and I found Marsha curled on the bed so that her head was on Leon's belly and she was sucking on his flaccid, cum covered cock.

When I saw this I felt that same feeling I had earlier when they first came into the bedroom and had been evident that Marsha had been sucking his cock while they were in the living room. I can't explain why it bothered me so much, after all, isn't sex the reason we were in Leon and Chilly's suite in the first place?

I guess what bothered me even more was that Marsha didn't seem to mind that I was in the room watching them. So I sat on the other bed and continued to watch. I was beginning to have mixed emotions, first of all I was upset that Marsha was sucking Leon's cock but then I was also getting aroused as I watched them. I figured it must just be that I was jealous that she was sucking his cock instead of mine.

I was still staring at Marsha when I became aware that Chilly had come back into the room. She sat next to me on the bed and started biting my ear while she rubbed her hand on my pants and said, "I see watching gets you excited. I bet you would like our club meetings."

I had just turned to look at Chilly when I heard Leon say that he was ready to climax, so I turned to watch as he discharged his full load into Marsha's mouth. Marsha never took he mouth off his cock until it stopped pumping out his semen and even then she continued to lick and suck him until he was clean.

When Marsha finally let Leon's cock drop from her mouth he slid off the bed and went into the bathroom. Chilly got off the bed and went over and whispered something to Marsha and I saw Marsha nod her head in affirmation. Both women came over to me and started to remove my pants. I decided not to fight them. When they had me pants off Chilly told me to lie down and when I did the two of them began to take turns sucking my cock.

Suddenly I was in heaven, the concerns I had earlier were gone and I was enjoying the pleasure these two beautiful women were giving me.

When Leon came back into the room he sat down on the other bed and watched. I saw him begin to stroke his cock as he enjoyed the show in front of him.

I was surprised to see how fast he was able to recover. He had already climaxed twice and he was hard and ready to go again, and as the two women continued to take turns on my cock, Leon stepped up behind Chilly and pushed the full length of his shaft into his wife's pussy.

Things went on this way for a few minutes then Leon pulled Chilly away to the other bed and then Marsha climbed up on the bed with me and I pushed my stiff cock inside her. I don't know who climaxed when. All I know is that after I shot my load into Marsha I fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to find Marsha asleep with her head on my chest.

As I began to move Marsha woke up and when we looked around the room Leon and Chilly were no longer with us, so we got cleaned up and dressed and as quietly as possible we left the suite and returned to our own room.

We slept late that morning and when we got up I didn't know what to say to Marsha about the previous night. I guess she didn't know what to say either, because she didn't say a word for quite a while. I was beginning to worry until Marsha finally said, "If I ask you a question do you promise to tell me the truth no matter what it is?"

I said, "Yes, or at least I'll try." I had no idea what she might ask.

Marsha said, "Was she better than me?'

"What?"

"Was Chilly better than me?"

I said, "No, absolutely not. She was a great lover but not as good with me as you are."

"You are not just saying that so that I will not feel bad are you?"

"Of course not."

I said, "What about Leon? Was he better than me? You seemed to have a very good time with him last night."

Marsha said, "Well, I have to admit that having sex with Leon with you watching was very exciting but you are the best lover I could ever ask for."

It surprised me to find out that Marsha had been as jealous of me with Chilly as I had been about her with Leon. I said, "Remember this was your idea not mine."

Marsha said, "I am not complaining, but I want you to know that I did this for you. I knew that you would enjoy having sex with another woman and I always sensed from things you said to me during sex that you might like to watch me with another man. I won't lie and say that I did not enjoy it too, but I didn't know that I would and it isn't something we ever have to do again."

I smiled at Marsha and said, "We don't have to make any decisions about that right now. Remember, in case the mood ever does hit us again, Leon and Chilly do live in Boston.

Later that day Leon called us and asked if we had enjoyed our night with them. I didn't lie to him, I said, "I think I speak for both of us when I say that we had a truly sexually gratifying evening but we still are not sure how we feel about what we did."