The Long Road to Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon said, "That's not unusual. We felt the same way after our first time. Chilly and I will leave you alone. When you get back to Boston, if you ever want to try this again, just give us a call." Then he gave me his phone number, which I wrote down and put into my wallet.

Neither Marsha nor I talked about our night with Leon and Chilly for the rest of our vacation. All I can say about the rest of that vacation is that we had a very good time and we had some great sex, even without Leon and Chilly.

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Either Marsha

set him up or they made a wrong turn together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BLACK

Drop the Black Loving BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kind of Pitiful: trashing a marriage for the hell of it. Why bother?

After you have had enough women, you will realize that the outside is just the wrapping on the package. Big deal: tits and pussy. Half of the world has them. The real prize, IF you get one, is on the inside.

Here's the secret: sex should get even better the longer you're with her.

If not, you made the wrong choice.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

However, it is not my favorite kind of story. However, what I really like about the story is that it is well written and no one was forced in any way nor was anyone drunk or drugged.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Another Love Pt. 01 Husband discovers he was not her only love.in Loving Wives
More Stories