The Long Weekend Ch. 06

Story Info
A husband's wife sharing fantasy is realised.
1k words
3.69
36.6k
15

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke alone on the bed. The room smelt of sweat and sex, heated by the sunshine that drove through the windows. Behind me I could hear the shower running. I still felt as high as if I had taken the best drugs ever.

The digital clock on the bedside table showed 11.50. We should have been out of the hotel by now. I supposed that Ben must have left while I slept so I went to join Amy in the shower.

When I opened the door a wall of steam clouded out. The shower must have been running for an age. And Amy was not alone. She and Ben were pieced together, kissing in the warm water. I stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind me to keep the steam in. It was amazingly sexy. They broke off from their kiss and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," said Amy, sliding her hand down Ben's chest to gently hold his limp cock. "How are you?"

Despite what had just happened it was disconcerting to be stood naked with Ben and my wife in a shower room.

"You coming in?" asked Ben, making to get out and holding the bottle of shower gel for me.

Again the maze of emotions twisted around my brain. This image in front of me was a fantasy come true and opened up floods of pleasurable endorphins inside my brain but at the same time a terror crept through me. Was Amy falling in love with Ben? She had never been so into me during sex, even at the beginning of our relationship when we had been crazy about one another. It seemed as if she couldn't get enough of him. The thought of losing her felt like bullets hitting me.

"No, no, you carry on," I said, aware of the dried up cum on my chest.

I took the shower gel from Ben and squeezed it around Amy's neck like a necklace. Ben and I watched it melt and run over her breasts.

"Don't waste it." I told Ben.

He nodded and cupped Amy's tits, working a lather over them. While he did so I squeezed more over his shoulders so Amy had an excuse to run her hands over his muscly arms and chest.

From outside somewhere I heard a muffled knocking. Probably a cleaner's trolley hitting the corridor wall I thought, watching Amy kiss her lover while she felt his arse.

The knocking sounded again, louder.

"Oh god, that's us!" I said. I grabbed a towel and stepped out. A youthful girl in a cleaner's uniform was letting herself in. I struggled to wrap the towel around me and twisted to shut the door to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," the young woman said in an eastern European accent and looking at the flakes of dried cum on my chest, "I'm going to have to tell the manager. Check out was over 2 hours ago."

"No," I said. "Only an hour. Please, can you give us 10 minutes?"

"I'm sorry," She looked neither embarrassed or sorry. "Check out is at 10. It is now..." she raised her wrist so that I could see her watch, "Twelve- O- Six."

"In the afternoon" she added when I said nothing. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll go and see the manager and sort this out."

I pulled on some clothes, found my wallet and took the lift down to the foyer.

The manager looked about 16.

I explained that I had thought check out was at 11 and offered to pay for the extra 2 hours.

She pointed to various places around the room displaying the checkout time and on the agreement I had signed when we had arrived.

"We don't let the rooms by the hour. I will have to charge you for another night, sir."

"How much?" I asked, annoyed.

She patted away at a keyboard and looked at a screen. "Normally it would be £120 but if you are prepared not to have your room cleaned I will move some bookings around and charge you only £100."

"But we are not going to use the room," I sighed, resigned and getting out my card.

"Its ok, we have your bank details sir, but if you could just sign here."

I did as I was asked and returned to the lift. At least we could leave the car another few hours -- but it was a very expensive car park.

When I got back to the room Amy and Ben were getting dressed. At least Ben was. Amy was packing our case but was wearing nothing above her jeans. I told them what had happened.

"This was my fault, let me pay," Ben said immediately, taking out his wallet.

"No," both Amy and I objected.

Amy walked over to him and took his wallet out of his hands and spun it to the floor where several cards spayed out. Amy took Ben's hands and put them on her breasts.

"This is our treat," she told him.

"Yes," I agreed, boiling a kettle as there was no longer the rush to leave.

"You're both very kind," smiled Ben, feeling my wife's tits with both hands.

"It's no more than you deserve," Amy told him, leaning back and pushing her chest forward.

Amy chose to continue to float around the room half naked while we packed and made ready to meet with Helen. This I found both delightful and disturbing. The night had taken us much further forward than I would have believed possible, even in my fantasies, but part of me was frightened at the extent to which Amy had been taken with Ben. And taken by Ben. I was looking forward to having her back to myself tonight. After so little sleep I was worried we were not going to be much company for Helen, but right now all I really wanted to do was get into a clean, soft bed with Amy and fall asleep.

When we were packed and Amy had finally dressed, I took the case down to the car and arranged to meet the two lovers outside the front of the hotel.

They were kissing again when I found them. Ben and I shook hands.

"You'll have to come up to Leeds and visit us," I told him.

"I'd like that very much," said Ben, glancing at Amy. "Thanks for everything Pete, you've been really kind."

"Its been my pleasure," I assured him.