The Long Weekend Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew and stroked furiously before laying the tip of cock on her upturned lips. Kathy watched mesmerized as his back arched and his thrust forward to shoot his cream. She saw his load land in Annie's mouth, spill over her lips and trickle down her neck. Jr. looked up to the window to meet her stare as he stretched his cock to get out the last few precious drops for Annie to catch on her tongue.

"Mom, I needed that so much. Thanks. You are always great. I love it when you are naked under your dress. It gets me so hot." gushed Jr. almost as forcefully as his cum shot had been.

Kathy and Jr. watched as Annie scooped up the surface globs of cum on her fingers before sucking them clean. Then with a quick rub, the residue was rubbed into her skin. Rising to her feet, Annie suggests, "They'll be waiting for us, we should get going."

Jr. ran his fingers slowly down the length of his softening cock as he continued to stare at Kathy.

"Yeah, sure, ........coming mom." he answered with a very distracted tone.

Kathy winced as she saw the length of Jr.'s cock being stretched out for her benefit. She subconsciously ran a finger over her nipple before deciding to expose it and press it against the cool glass. Kathy watching the uneven path where she was walking, did not notice the clear signals that were being sent.

Jr. nodded and smiled as he stuffed his firm cock back into his pants. Quickly catching up to his mother, he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and hug.

"You are the best, thanks mom."

Entering the house and going up stairs, Annie found Kathy, leisurely coming in from the living area. She noticed that her nipples were making obviously points in the front of her blouse and that although no more buttons were undone, seemed more spread apart. That's it, she noticed, Kathy had slipped the blouse to the edge of her shoulders, increasing the width of 'V' of her exposed chest. Plunging to a point near her navel, Kathy's blouse cut a sharp line across the tanned mounds of her breasts just above her areolas and nipples. She had untucked the blouse's hem and as she walked her breasts swayed and provided provocative glimpses of the small parts that were still covered.

"Great view isn't it?" Kathy asked.

"It certainly is." said Brice as he rounded the corner with glasses and a bottle of chilled white wine. "Even more so with the two of you here." he offered as he drank in the site of two women and what lay so tantalizing close under their thin tops. "Do you mind if we sit out side, I still feel a little sweaty from working all afternoon?"

"Jr., help yourself to whatever you want. I want you to listen to Jake. He is experienced around boats and I want you to promise to be careful. Take it easy. No showing off. Be safe." Brice lectured as Jr. joined them at the top landing.

"Thanks Mr. Lumley. Frankly, although Jake and I swim well, I'm a bit nervous around boats." Jr. replied. "I sometime take risks" he said as he turned his gaze to Kathy "but at least on the water I am always cautious." With a big white toothy smile, he turned to the fridge to load up a small cooler with drinks.

Brice, Annie and Kathy had just gotten to the patio door, when they heard him call out. "Thanks and see you later."

As Brice and Annie stepped through the door, they heard Kathy's voice say to them "I'll join you in a minute, I want to have word with Jr." before calling out loudly, "JR. can you hold on a minute."

As the couple continued to the patio table, Kathy retreated inside and walked to Jr. and motioned him to move toward the kitchen out of the line of sight of Brice and Annie. He moved to his right and as Kathy approached, he saw her look suggestively at him.

"What I saw you doing with your mom was awesome. It looks like you have a very special relationship." Annie whispered as her fingers slipped under the lapels of her blouse and pulled them apart to expose the expanse of her breast. Jr. could see her large thick nipples expanding as she moved closer.

"If I read the signals right you're interested in expanding your horizons. I could be willing to help, if you wanted" she cooed as she used her thumbs to tweak the dilating protrusions.

Jr.'s eyes took in the gifts being offered and knew that his horizons would soon be expanded, along with a few other things. "I was thinking you liked what you saw." he replied.

"Get our number from Danny and do call me!" she insisted strongly, as she pulled her blouse back over aching breasts. "Jr., please tell Danny to be safe in the boat. He's not strong in the water. Now get going." she said seriously as she spun him around and shooed him away with lingering pat on his nice firm bum.

Joining the two of the patio, Kathy interrupted their conversation and offered that he had asked Jr., to pass on to Danny what had Brice said and to keep an eye out for him. "He's not as strong as those other two and I worry about him in situations where sometimes macho testosterone comes into play.

Continuing on a point that had started inside, "You only worked part of the afternoon." replied Kathy with a grin. "I think you may have gotten sweaty other ways."

"OK, so that's true. Can either of you tell me who won the While Elephant Raffle." he asked curiously.

Before Annie could reply, Kathy cut her off. "You know we are sworn to secrecy." With a laugh she said, "Its all part of secret women's oath we take to ensure that whatever happens in cabin seven stays in cabin seven.

12