The Long Weekend: Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss broke off and Yvonne's warm breath mingled with his as she grinned and looked at the large tub of the delicious pudding and then looked back at the horny, recently deflowered virgin worker.

"Y'know, I've had an extra bit of breakfast but you haven't eaten anything else... Don't you want to taste something baby?" Yvonne slid off of the table and turned around, spreading her legs and bending over. Her arms extended and gripped the other side of the oak table, her head fell forward and rested against the wooden surface as Harry got off of his chair and leant forward. Bending over her frame, not actually penetrating her but rubbing his shaft against her wet lips slowly.

Grabbing a handful of the pudding, he smeared the cold food source against Yvonne's left ass cheek. He grabbed hold of some more pudding and slapped it against her right bun, rubbing the pudding all around, covering her gorgeous ass with the vanilla dessert. For the first time, Harry began to take long, slow licks up her shapely, firm tight and toned ass cheeks. As he got closer to the crack of Yvonne's soft, tight ass she started to moan.

"Oohhhh that feels so good baby!" Yvonne moaned, her head coming up off of the table and moaning out softly as Harry ate away at her ass cheeks. Harry simply moaned against her skin, agreeing with her as his tongue pushed against her soft, pert rear. There was a pleasant sensation of her warm skin, mixing with the cold, chilly pudding as his tongue stroked against her cheek.

His tongue ran all over her firm buns, making sure to do a thorough job of cleaning her rear all up of pudding. He licked away at the flesh softly, but quickly as he savoured her ass. He licked it all off except for a small line of pudding that had fell from the main source of pudding and had ran down her ass crack. Harry parted her cheeks and then took a long, slow lick up the inside of her ass cheeks, running his tongue past Yvonne's ass hole. She shivered a little bit as his tongue ran against her anus, the dark kiss he delivered to her ass hole seemed to be a little nicer with some of the pudding in his mouth as he tossed her salad.

Harry grabbed two hands full of her ass and then lifted her up onto the table. He laid her down onto her back then climbed up, straddling her chest, his cock sliding between her breasts. Grabbing what was left of the pudding, he took the rest up and spread it between the blonde Australian actresses tits. Grabbing his fingers, Yvonne licked the very last of the pudding off of his fingers while moaning hotly around the digits in her mouth.

"Want to fuck my tits handsome?" She asked, her deep eyes moving up and focusing on the man who was sitting on her stomach with his cock poking at her face. When he nodded his head, she grinned and pushed her tits together, trapping his dick between them. He slowly began to pump in and out, the pudding serving as lubrication between her tits as he pumped up and down. Yvonne lifted her head up off of the bed and slowly licked the head of his cock, each time it pushed between her breasts.

"Fuck yes! Yes baby! I can taste the pre cum! Fuck my pretty little tits! Oh I love it! Yeeeah!" Yvonne moaned, her voice hot with arousal as he began to pump faster and faster between her pudding covered chest.

"Ohh fuuck I'm gonna cum!" Harry moaned, his eyes shutting tight as his actions carried over to pure primal instinct.

"Oh god, just shoot it!" Yvonne moaned.

Harry kept on pumping between her tits until cum squirted out of his cock and landed on her panting, pretty face. The load shot straight from his piss slit and splattered against her face, some strands streaked against her cheek, another couple landed on her nose before the rest landed on her forehead. Yvonne licked some off her cheek but most it was out of her tongue's reach. The blonde used her fingers to wipe the cum off her face before mixing it in with the pudding between her breasts. Licking her digits clean, she grinned as Harry climbed off of her stomach and sat down on the chair, catching his breath. Soon, Yvonne was all done and had moved around so she was face to face with him, totally clean of all the cum and most of the pudding.

"How was that?" She asked, eyeing him up as he caught his breath and laughed, looking at the hot Australian on the table.

"I will never look at pudding the same way again." He replied, a smile on his face as his dick slowly deflated.

Yvonne smiled as Harry sat back, cum still dripping from his cock. Standing up, the blonde starlet picked up a small plastic bottle of syrup and moved back to the handsome, young care worker who was still sucking in air. Flipping open the lid, she turned the bottle upside down and squeezed the middle of the bottle. A thick liquid ripped from the tip, a light brown syrup smacked against the bottom of Harry's cock.

"Toffee?" Harry asked, looking up from his post orgasm glow.

"Toffee." Yvonne confirmed, gripping him just under his dick's head and licking along the shaft. Her tongue collected up most of it before opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around his head. A collection of saliva and the toffee sauce spilled from her mouth and onto his cock's head. Her tongue then flicked against the tip, tasting the remnants of his cum, the toffee sauce and some of her own spit. Her right hand came up and cupped his balls, taking the testicles in her grip and rolling them around in her hand.

She loved how he moaned at her touch, despite being a virgin a little over twenty four hours ago, Harry was getting used to the carnal acts that the two starlets had been giving him. Yvonne's eyes opened and she looked up at him as her hands gripped the side of the kitchen chair to keep him just where she wanted him. Taking her mouth off of his head, Yvonne then drizzled some more of the syrup over his cock. Licking along the side of his length, the blonde Australian swallowed some more of the tasty sauce on his cock.

His dick had hardened and now, she was sucking along a rock hard length making the young man moan with pleasure. His hands were soon on her head guiding her up and down on him, Yvonne opened her eyes and looked up at him. Casting a wink up at him, Yvonne swallowed a bit more of his length his cock hitting the back of her throat before she clamped down around him and bobbed up and down swallowing more of his cock as she sucked him.

Satisfied, she pulled her mouth up off of his cock and gave it a goodbye kiss. Her hand kept itself wrapped around the base of his cock and idly stroked it.

"So how do you want to fuck me next?"

And with that, Harry leapt from the chair and had Yvonne in his arms. His hands were grabbing at her buns and her arms wrapped around his neck keeping him close as his hands slipped up to just under her knees. Both of them gasped as she slipped down onto his length, he stumbled backwards and Yvonne's legs extended and then pressed themselves against the kitchen wall.

Lifting her up and then dropping her down, Harry's eyes shut and he started to pump into her as she dropped down onto him. Her mouth fell open in a silent moan, her tight walls were milking him as she slid up and down on him. Her toes curled against the cold wall, as he lifted himself up off of the floor and pushed himself deep inside her.

Shaking in the spot, Yvonne let out a cry and threw her head back moaning and panting into Harry's ear as they both rocked back and forth in tandem. Shifting Yvonne's weight up and down, both of the two people inside of the kitchen working together to rock them both to an orgasm. With Yvonne's hands curling around his neck, she fell back and her head rocked backwards so she could stare at the opposite wall while her pussy was milked by him.

His hands dug into her cheeks and started to assist her in bouncing up and down on his rock hard prick. He had cum already this morning and he was ready to cum some more, despite the promise that he wouldn't cum inside her he relished the feel of her lips wrapping around him and how she moaned for him.

His head dipped down and wrapped his lips around her nipples, his lips closing around the hard nub and sucking on it teasingly. His tongue came out and poked at the hard nub as they both bounced.

"Oh God Harry! Right there baby!" Yvonne moaned her encouragement as she slid up and down on his shaft. His dick was sliding deep inside her and rubbing at exactly the same spot sending shivers down her spine. The sheen of sweat that was on her body made it a bit more difficult for him to keep a hold of her. So, he kept a hold and moved her to the table, lying her down he kept fucking her by sliding in and out of her as her back arched up off of the table and exploded over his length.

When Yvonne went, he was soon after and started to cum. But, he had enough self control to pull out and jerk himself off over her stomach. Lifting her head up, Yvonne grinned and pushed her hand down against her stomach rubbing the cum into her skin as Harry sucked in air and gripped a hold of the back of a chair to steady himself. Laughing, Harry shook his head before turning to look at her.

"So we are going to fuck all day huh?"

Author's Note: And here's the reason as to why I haven't updated this series in so long! I've ran out of things for them to talk about and develop their characters. Do you, faithful readers, have any suggestions as to what they can talk about? Or would you rather I shorten the chapters and just make them purely sex filled? Please either shoot me an e-Mail or let me know in the comment section below. I'd love to hear from you!

12