The Loop

Story Info
Niece's friend breaks him down.
1.1k words
4.3
58.2k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ratdog
ratdog
39 Followers

Her raspy voice did not fit her 18 year old body. Perfect skin and private school poise made her seem more mature than she was. Her mother would be bringing her to the local university next week my niece told me. Emmy was a stunner in any generation.

She asked why my wife had not come with me on this trip. I had said "for medical reasons," but later on she was more prying. I had not sensed a girl flirting in some time. I was feeling my dick growing on its own.

Emmy adjusted my collar and smelled my shirt. "You smell like the beach," she said. She cupped my crotch and said, "I know that your wife is ill and I can keep a secret." At 42 years old, I was stunned. My niece had caught me jerking off and told Emmy that I had a huge dick. Emmy said that if I could "eat pussy," I was "in" when she got to school. I said, "Let's see."

We went out onto the piazza. The house looked over the St. Louis Country Club and no lights were on. She climbed up on the garden wall and pulled her white dress up to her waist. Her cunt was clean shaven and her tanned skin glowed in the din of the moon. She smelled like high school and I was transported. Her pussy was so small. My tongue was almost too wide to get inside of her. I kept a slow steady pace and could feel her tensing. She started shaking like she was having a seizure. She was pulling my hair and kicking me.

"FUCK ME," she said. "I thought that I would wait, but you need to fuck me right now." I dropped my jeans and slid her onto my 9 inch prick. She was on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Her legs went around me and her nails dug into my back. Her size 2 body was assaulting me. Blonde hair was everywhere and her sweat was universal. I thought my dick was going to puncture her stomach. Suddenly, her eyes rolled up into her head. In a second, she was back. With my cock full of cum, she pulled off of me and bent over the wall.

"Fuck my ass. Stick that dick right up my ass and don't stop until I pass out." I fucked her ass like I was going to die tomorrow. Tight and hot and I reached around and put my fingers in her cunt. Again, she went crazy. BUT, this time I hung in there. I fucked her ass like a cave man. Her dress was nearly over her head and pulled out when I came. It was with such force that my cum shot up her back into her hair. "BOOM," she said.

She went inside. She arrived here with her mom almost four months ago. She became the social director for her sorority and was to hire a Santa Claus for their "Sisters Only" Christmas Party. Naturally, I agreed to do it for free.

The girls get pretty hammered at this party. Exams are over and it is the last time they will see each other for a month. Gag gifts are the rule and the stories that go along with them will make Santa blush. Emmy has a great story about fucking an older guy.

The Party was well underway when I arrived. Santa may be old, but Santa ain't stupid. Drunk college chicks began sitting on my lap and their friends were giving them dildos as gifts and reciting their sex exploits. I had removed the zipper from the Santa suit and replaced it with one button in case things went well.

Emmy sat on my lap. Her "big sister" Katy started detailing Emmy's older guy and although she had not seen his face, she had seen him fucking Emmy over the arm of the couch in the TV room. "He has a gigantic thingy and I know I saw a few gray hairs on it." With that, she pulled out a foot long rubber dildo with gray hair glued to the base of it.

Several girls went "Ewwww, disgusting"-. Katy had a pretty good buzz going and out of nowhere pulled up her skirt. "I am gonna see what this baby can do." Leaning on a chair, Katy started fucking the dildo. Girls were shouting, "Go,Go,Go." Some of the other vibrators were being pulled out as Katy started to come. Gift lubes and oils were being rubbed on every girl in the room and to my surprise no one left.

Emmy suddenly opened Santa's fly and with that my larger and harder than normal friend stuck his big head out. Emmy began to suck it hard. She is small. Five-one and 102 lbs. My dick looks enormous in her little body. Girls stared and started stripping. Santa Claus was alone with almost one hundred bare-ass college girls and in perfect form.

The chair they had me use was an old recliner. Emmy popped the handle and I fell back under the weight of the Santa suit and stomach. She pulled up her skirt and stepped over my head. I pulled her hips down and buried my tongue in her hairless cunt. My fake beard was still on as Emmy rocked on my face like a rodeo rider. Katy called "dibs" and pushed a younger girl out of the way and started sucking my cock. In about ten seconds she stopped and then sank it into her twenty year old Cherokee/Italian pussy.

Some girls started screaming, "I want to fuck Santa Claus and I want Santa to lick my cunt." Emmy came like a hurricane and grabbed a freshman named Megan and sat her on my face. Megan smelled like cotton and baby powder. Katy was killing my dick and then screamed and fell over. Sweat was everywhere and another girl pulled her off of my still magnificent pole. Katy lay on the floor panting and naked.

Another pussy impaled itself on Santa. Megan, meanwhile had come in my mouth and had pulled up the beard and was sticking her tongue down my throat. Bubblegum Lip gloss and pussy juice - it was heaven. Emmy had strapped on a dildo and started fucking Megan from behind as she kissed me. That led to Katy getting up and putting the footlong dildo into the ass of the girl I was now fucking, Jordan. Jordan went berserk. She orgasmed into the New Year. Santa came with Jordan and just before Megan did again.

One of the girls had been given some tablets of Viagra to give her tiny peckered boyfriend as a joke. She brought one over to me and said, "You're gonna need this tonight Santa."

Emmy and I got married 4 years after when I became a widow. I may not have screwed every girl in that room, but I know I had my tongue in the rest at least once. I still have the Santa suit, but before our first Christmas Party as husband and wife, Emmy sewed the fly shut.

ratdog
ratdog
39 Followers