The Lost Lord Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers

"No fair, you get to play with my tits, at least let me do the same with yours Nerissa." Whined Lauren.

Nerissa only giggled and acquiesced with Laurens request. Nerissa stepped out of her brand new skirt bought by Rainer showing off her panties. Nerissa shed herself of her shirt, revealing her slender yet sexy body to the spectators.

Lauren couldn't wait anymore, so she brought her arms around to Nerissa's back in order to take off her bra. When she became successful, the two brought their lips together into a lustful kiss. Their tongues fought for dominance while they exchanged saliva. Nerissa's demonically enhanced tongue invaded Lauren's mouth and wrapped it around the human's tongue. Even if Lauren was a demon, orally, she would have no chance against Nerissa's nimble tongue. Their competition was soon interrupted however as they moaned into each other's mouths.

Asmodea didn't want to be left alone anymore. She was doing good work with her fingers, but she just had to take advantage of the two beautiful women in front of her. Crawling under the two girls, Asmodea brought her hands to each girls folds, penetrating deeply with her fingers. Lauren and Nerissa both let out an, "Ahn!" Strands of saliva connecting their lips. The younger girls renewed their kissing with vigor, slightly trembling thanks to Asmodea.

A minute passed before Nerissa and Lauren had to sit down on the bed, Asmodea was being merciless in her attack. Asmodea pushed Nerissa down onto the bed so she was facing up and her legs draped over the side of the bed. Asmodea got into position where she was standing over Nerissa's face, with her nether lips directly above the girl's own lips. Asmodea lowered herself gently until Nerissa was able to flick her forked tongue around Asmodea's folds. Asmodea moaned herself this time and sat down so that Nerissa could continue.

"Let us see this magic tongue of your... Ah!" Asmodea's voice cracked at the end as Nerissa complied. She began to work on Asmodea's pussy with her tongue, savoring the taste of her juices.

Nerissa noted that she tasted no where near as good as Rainer, but that was to be as expected.

Making sure she wasn't left out, Lauren moved from the bed, taking a place between Nerissa's legs. Nerissa was legs were wide open so that anyone there at the moment could do as they wished. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Lauren familiarized herself with Nerissa's pussy seeing which spots were more receptive than the others. Upon finding her the clitoris, Lauren nibbled softly on it, forcing Nerissa to moan into Asmodea's pussy. Lauren toyed with Nerissa's clit while caressing the rest of the region with her fingers.

Nerissa continued to moan into Asmodea's pussy while thrusting her tongue deep inside. The vibrations from Nerissa's wordless screams, as well as the skilled tongue, had quite the effect on Asmodea. Unable to last any longer, Asmodea came on Nerissa's mouth, which resulted in Nerissa trying to take in as much of the juices as possible. Nerissa herself came soon moments later, resulting in Lauren taking in Nerissa's own nectar. Lauren was the only one without an orgasm now.

Upon noticing that fact, Asmodea smiled mischieviously, "Bring your sweet self up here, with two Succubi, one half and one full, you will be screaming in no time." Asmodea's smile proved infectious, as Lauren began smiling widely.

"Alrighty then, I'll just leave myself in your hands and mouths." Lauren said lecherously. Lauren crawled onto the bed, propping her her back on a pillow, laying her head on the bed-frame.

Asmodea moved herself in between Lauren's legs, she wanted to prove that Nerissa wasn't to only one with a skillful tongue.

Seeing Asmodea's position, Nerissa moved over to Lauren's chest. "I'll make you squeal no matter what I'm playing with!" With that, Nerissa neared Lauren's breasts. When she was only moments away from contact, Nerissa snaked her tongue and wrapped it around Lauren's right nipple. Deciding to show off her tongue again, Nerissa manipulated the top of her tongue and played with the tip of the erect nipple. Nerissa moved closer to the right breast, as if her tongue was pulling her head. Soon her lips made contact with the areola, Nerissa sucked on the nipple while reaching over with her hand to grasp the other breast.

Lauren shivered from contact with the wet lips. Forgetting that Asmodea had yet to start. Asmodea watched Nerissa's movements for awhile.

She is indeed very skillful with that tongue of hers, Only my lord... Or that one minx back at the palace can hope to compete with her. No time like the present, my turn to please a good pussy, thought Asmodea.

Asmodea thrust her tongue as far as she could into Lauren. She wriggled her tongue around to hit all of Lauren's pleasure points. Her tongue was long like Nerissa's, so she could penetrate very far.

Lauren opened her mouth to scream, but her mouth was caught by Nerissa's lips. Leaving Lauren's nipple, Nerissa kissed Lauren again, in order to capture the scream. Nerissa and Lauren played with their tongues, invading each other's mouths before braking the kiss.

While Lauren caught her breath from the unexpected kiss, Nerissa quietly said in Lauren's ear, "We mustn't wake the neighbors or our new Lord of Lust." Nerissa nibbled on Lauren's earlobe before leaving a trail of saliva with her tongue and lips from Lauren's neck back to her breast.

The trio continued their threesome into midnight, unaware of someone visiting Rainer. The visitor was the angel, Aureal. Aureal was in a generic angelic garment. It was the standard outfit for all angels, though hardly ever worn by them. Many angels preferred their battle custom battle attire to their robes. The angel's battle clothing or armor was one of the few things along with their names that distinguished one angel from another. The robe's were obviously pure white, they were vacant of any blemishes. A golden halo floated above Aureal's head. Pure white slippers with white stockings adorned her legs and feet.

Human's are unable to take the normal appearance of an angel in their clothes, like Aureal was now. Should one witness an angel in his or her radiannt attire, their eyes would be burnt to a crisp and fall out. Only other angels, fallen angels, demons, or other inhuman beings could witness an angel in its full splendor.

So this is Rainer, the second Lord of Lust... He apparently has awoken to his full power. I wonder if he would be just as kind in this state, as he was before. I've never witness or ever believed any demon could show a modicum of respect or kindness to another being, human or angelic. I had always believed what I was taught. 'Demons are nasty creatures, they would sooner stab you in the front or back...' I thought he was only helping me at first as part of a ploy or elaborate trick designed especially for me. But it was not so. It was not that he was incapable of such an act, but that he was not interested in the slightest in harming me. I could sense an odd warmth from his heart, Aureal wondered.

She lay one of her hands on top of his forehead, delving into his thoughts and current dreams. She could see the dream Rainer was experiencing. He dreamed of a mountain, a very snowy one. Two people, a man and a woman who vaguely resembled Rainer, trekking up the slopes. The duo made camp under a large cave-like area shielded from the elements. While a kettle was boiling some water, the couple huddled together, staring into each other's eyes. The peaceful moment didn't last. The woman took her hands, and wrapped her fingers around the man's head, abruptly twisting his head to snap his neck. The man's life was no more.

Rainer's body shifted uncomfortably at that point of the dream, Aureal continued observing the dream. The woman stood up from her seat, smiling at the man's body. She frowned however, as the man's corpse rose and took a rock from the ground. The man bashed the rock into the women's stomach, dazing the woman, and the man, with his head twisted off the the side, bashed the rock several times onto the side of the woman's head. Blood poured from the wound, shards of bone and bits of brain splattered the area around them. Then the dream ended, it was not a dream, but a nightmare.

Rainer rose from the bed, torso up, breathing heavily. He stared at his dresser for several seconds until he noticed a white figure next to his bed. Rainer felt alarmed at first, but kept his cool as he swiveled in order to see who the person was. It was a familiar face. "I know you..." He breathed, bewildered, still out of breath thanks to his nightmare. "You're that girl from this morning... Aureal right?"

"You are correct. And you are the newly incarnated Lord of Lust, Rainer." Aureal said passively.

"Hahh... Um, I hope it isn't rude to ask, but you're an angel... Right?"

"you are correct. And you are an Incubus... A rather interesting one, if I might add."

"Uh, why's that?"

"I have never seen a demon of any kind show kindness that lasts. Ones that do have eventually revealed as part of a ploy to tempt angels or humans into their sinful plans."

"How do you know I didn't help you that morning because of a plan of mine? Whi-Which I don't have one, mind you."

"I could sense your feelings, your intentions to help were purely genuine. I have sensed such feelings ever from one of your ilk."

"Well, I couldn't stand by and watch a girl like you get taken advantage of. Honestly, I would've normally ignore it when something like that was happening. But I couldn't just stand their that time. I've pretty much had it with that mincemeat, Mandal. And besides... There was something about you that made me act."

"As you are the Lord of Lust, it would be obvious that it was my appearance that aroused your battle instinct."

"I'll admit, you're very beautiful, and yes, I may have felt some sort desire to help you because of your looks... But no, it definitely was not because of my lust. You seemed like that kind, sincere, and pure girl that would never debase herself or others. I've never really seen someone like that, and I just had to protect that."

Aureal blushed, though Rainer didn't notice, after hearing his confession, she felt even more confused as to the nature of demons. "I... I thank you. I did not need your help, but you assisted anyways without any intention of taking advantage of the situation or me. I have never seen a demon act like you before."

"Why's that? It is just an act of kindness any normal person should do." Rainer felt confused, what does being a demon have to do with saving her. He realized the answer before Aureal responded.

"It was taught that demons, like you, are nasty creatures. That they would sooner stab you in the back or front the sooner you are vulnerable. They take advantage of the sin of mortal beings and do anything in order to beguile my kind to fall." Aureal explained, "However, an angel hasn't fallen in millennia, yet that doesn't mean a demon won't try. At first that was what I thought you were doing."

"Well I can't say the same for other demons... But I can assure you, that I was not intended to make you fall. Now it's most likely because I was originally human. But I would ever think of doing the dishonorable and disgusting acts of other demons."

Rainer's resolve further confused Aural. She responded, "Other humans who have turned into demons are the same a pure demon, sinful and disgusting creatures... Yet you are different." The more she spoke with Rainer, the more she became confused about the base of her ideals. "I must think about some things... But I would like to converse again soon."

Rainer tilted his head, "You know, you definitely aren't like what I thought angels were like either. I thought they would instantly hate me and revile me. I figured they would sooner kill me just because I was a demon and not human." Rainer smiled, "Yea, I'd like to talk again"

Aureal blushed again, "I-I will find you again when you are convenient." And with that, Aureal jumped out of the bedroom window and disappeared from view.

"She definitely isn't what I'd thought an angel be. Angels are supposed to be absolute, unyielding, and dedicated to their faith. Holy hell... I thought I was gonna get massacred for a second." Rainer checked the time, it was twelve - fifty four in the morning. Rainer plopped his head back onto his pillow and fell asleep to a peaceful slumber.

My heart is pounding... My face if warm... I feel, fuzzy. Why is that? Aureal wondered, I know for certain though... He is different from other demons, perhaps his subordinates are as well? We shall see.

Aureal somehow managed to avoid being sensed by her superiors and the women in Rainer's home. If it was found that she was freely conversing with a demon, and a Ruler of Sin at that, she would recieve one of the highest punishments possible, as her action would have resembled treason and corruption.

Aureal floated onto a tall building within the main part of the city, away from any prying human eyes. She held aloft a glowing ball, wrapped in the same material as her clothes. She spoke to the ball, "I have confirmed that the Lord of Lust has awoken to his power. He is a full demon now."

The ball spoke back, "Well done, Aureal. You have redeemed yourself from your previous failure and we award you your weapon and battle raiment. We will be watching you though, should you be close to failure again on and future tasks or missions, you will be permanently stripped of your rights, title, and war gear." The voice spoke without empathy, it was cold, devoid of any emotion.

Aureal replied, "I thank you for this second chance. I will not fail again."

"Good. We have your next task. Eliminate the Lord of Lust and those who conspire with him."

Aureal choked, "What?!"

"You have heard your orders. Obey."

"I thought there was an agreement to let the Lord of Lust live and go back to his domain? Why are we killing him?"

"There was an agreement, and still is. But we cannot afford this chance to eliminate the next candidate for vacant place within the Rulers of Sin. This act will force a war between the any viable candidates for the throne. There must be a ruler for each side of Sin according to the demons. Eventually sides will be drawn between the other Rulers of Sin, discord will be sown. And the demonic armies will be weakened for thousands if not tens of thousands of years." The voice offered no room for resistance.

Aureal dared not talk back against her superior's logic. She would surely be punished permanently. "I-I understand... It will be done."

"Remember, if we believe you are about to fail this mission, we will take matters into our own hands. You may take your time to prepare as you will surely need your weapon and battle raiment. They will be delivered tomorrow."

The ball stopped glowing as the conservation ended. Aureal fully recognized the logic of her superior's orders... But she was hesitant, after all, Rainer did say that he had expected her to kill him. She felt partially sick of the thought of killing him because of the sincere words he said.

Orders are absolute, there is no way around them. I would be permanently punished and hated. I would be miserable for the rest of eternity. I will not doubt my faith now because of some honeyed words. Aureal thought. Yet, doubt filled her mind. "He is different somehow... I need to find out more." She told herself, "I will speak to him again, is he really a manipulative being? Is he somehow controlling me? I need to find out more."

And with that, Aureal vanished from her spot, awaiting the delivery and coming up with the perfect time to speak to Rainer again.

TheTask
TheTask
909 Followers
12