The Lost One Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right." Pristine replied before going through the double doors with the three stones.

The place was all white and made of marble. Miraculously, nothing was damaged. In the center were three marble stands forming a triangle around a center one. There was ancient writing on the three outer stands. Pristine was able to read them clearly. She put each of the stones in their places. When the last stone was in place, three beams of blue, red, and green light burst out of the stones up to the ceiling. The lights combined at the center stand. A white light appeared from the stand and lit up the whole building. Pristine covered her eyes. Feeling the light die down, she opened her eyes and saw the Crystal of Life. For a moment, Pristine just gazed in wonder for she felt the power radiating from the crystal. She slowly walked up to it and placed her fingers around it. Instantly she lit up as well as her surroundings. As soon as the light died down, Pristine looked and saw that she was in a different place again. This time she was floating over a cliff where she saw two adult white unicorns, a small unicorn filly, Drackor, other unicorns, and other creatures.

"Mama, I'm nervous." said the little one.

"Of course you are dear. Everyone gets nervous for their first flight." said the mare.

Pristine recognized the voice of Queen Loreanna.

"The princess must be flying for the first time." Pristine thought.

"Your highness, do you remember how to sprout wings?" Drackor asked.

"Yes, Drackor."

The foal closed her eyes and concentrated. Suddenly, two white wings popped from behind her shoulders. Both parents did the same. In case something went wrong, they wanted to be ready.

"Okay, my little star. I want you to take a deep breath and get a running start. Now you can do it." said King Elios.

The princess took a deep breath, and started to gallop toward the edge. She leaped off and started flapping her wings. She struggled at first, but soon began to soar.

"Look mommy and daddy! I am flying! I'm really flying!" she shouted with glee.

"We knew you could do it!" said her father.

"You make me proud." added her mother as she shed a tear with her wing.

"Bravo, your highness!" cheered Drackor.

The crowd began to cheer as well. Pristine herself felt such pride and joy for the little one. Soon though she found herself somewhere else. She was in another white building, but this one was grander and the light in the area felt powerful.

"Where am I?" she asked.

"This is the Temple of Purity inside the Heavens. The Temple of Corlana is the only place where you can reach the Heavens. Only a chosen few from the mortal realm can enter here." said a voice.

"Then why me?" asked Pristine as she turned to see Drackor.

"You'll learn soon."

Pristine sighed in frustration. She was starting to get irritated with these vague answers.

"Now what must I do?" she asked, hiding her feelings.

"Search for the princess. But first, I want you to go and see an old friend of mine. His name is Inion and he lives in the Mountains of Eternity. He will help you on your journey and knows you're coming. You are to travel north following the sun, and when the sun sets, follow the largest star in the sky. The mountains are treacherous. There are blizzards, snow beasts, and the Evil One has a base there. But once you reach Inion's castle, you will be safe."

"Thank-you, now how do I get back?"

"Close your eyes Pristine."

Pristine did.

"Now when you open your eyes, you'll be back in the Temple of Corlana."

Pristine vanished right before his eyes.

"Drackor, we appreciate what you are doing." said the voice of Queen Loreanna.

Drackor turned to see the king and the queen.

He bowed before saying, "I am only keeping a promise I made twenty-eight years ago, your majesty."

"It's just like the prophecy, Drackor." replied King Elios.

"Yes, it's coming true."

"These next few months will be her most challenging." mentioned Queen Loreanna.

"I know. We cannot help her anymore. The only one who can help her now is her own

self and her instincts." said Drackor.

The three vanished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During this time, Pristine came out of the temple with the crystal.

"Whoa, I never thought I'd live to see this." commented Grayson.

"Pristine, do you remember what that jester said about finding the unicorn?" Kyra asked.

"Yes. He said the closer you are to the unicorn, the brighter it shines. I was also told by Drackor to find his friend, Inion. He lives north of here in the Mountains of Eternity."

"Do you realize that that's Zeather's territory?" asked Drock.

"Yes, I do, but Drackor said he could help us, and that we'll be safe there. We are to follow the sun until it sets, then follow the largest star in the sky."

"Well, Pristine, we're with you all the way." replied Lance.

The others nodded.

"Thanks guys."

So they all mounted their horses.

"Lance, I forgot to thank you for saving me last night." said Pristine.

"Pristine, I'd do anything for you." replied Lance before reaching and touching Pristine's cheek, causing her to blush.

As Lance went ahead, Pixie came up and purred in Pristine's ear.

"Pixie!" Pristine pushed her as her blush deepened.

Pixie laughed.

"Now off to the Mountains of Eternity!" shouted Lance as they took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehe, Lance finally got his chance to save Pristine. The next chapter is one of my longest and there's alot in it. Thank you and please remember to comment.

12