The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't see Ally that night and to tell the truth, I sort of missed her. She arrived at the house first thing in the morning with Ed. She slipped upstairs to take a shower while the rest of us started the script reviews again.

Ed and Ally went off by themselves to a corner of the back yard for lunch. I watched the chemistry deepen with interest. There were deep discussions going on. Throughout most of it I could see Ally posing the questions and Ed thinking of his response. Since she'd been disappointed in Jim a month earlier, I'd of bet her interview focused on Ed's views about relationships and whether he could think out of the box about them.

When Ally came into the living room later she caught my eye, smiled and gave me a 'thumbs up.' Ed had apparently passed her tests so far. Ed seemed not to have a care in the world.

When we broke from our work at five-thirty, I invited Ed to join us for a cookout. He looked pleased and agreed. Ally and Carl went off to get drinks and organized the barbeque portion of the dinner, Ed and I chatted out beside the pool.

I caught his attention with a rather direction question, "What's important to you Ed?"

"Deep!" he said with a smile. It didn't seem to bother him that I had baited him. "Right now, a lot of things: my family -- parents and a sister in Ohio, getting this business that Jim and I have started off the ground with a couple of huge successes, being in loving relationships that are conflict free, and learning and growing every day in some way. I guess those would start my list."

"You said 'relationships,'" I pointed out, emphasizing his use of the plural noun.

"Yea," he said, "Ally noticed the same thing at lunch when we were talking. It has to do with how I see the people close to me -- women and men. I don't own them and they don't own me. Instead we agree to interact with each other and I guess over time we develop some rules of interaction. I just don't want to be exclusive; as soon as I am, I shut myself off from some major avenues to grow and evolve."

"So how do you view a wife, or isn't that in your vocabulary?" I asked.

Ed answered with a smile, "For one, I'm not ready in terms of where I want to be in my career, this business or even my mindset. Second, I don't know that it's really a needed function except to get tax breaks and satisfy relatives that have older and more traditional views on the subject."

He paused and went on, "I certainly don't see marriage as anything other than a partnership of two like-minded people that love each other most of the time. It's not ownership or exclusiveness. It's some degree of additional commitment but, as Ally told me at lunch today, that word gets over used and is often misunderstood."

"I agree," I told Ed.

He went on, "You don't know it, but you taught me a lot so far this week. I've watched how you interact with the others." He laughed and added, "Both on and off the screen. You approach everyone as though they were your lover, your paramour. You have no doubt that you won't be liked and responded to in the way you want."

"But I know all these people and they are my lovers," I protested with a smirk and gestured around at the other houses. "I can count on how they'll respond to me, and vice versa."

"Not every relationship is that way," Ed observed. "I think how you interact with those you are close to reflects on how you deal with the world at large. People that are nice to their friends are nice to others. People that piss their friends off, do it to everyone. I'm glad to say you're a nice person."

"Why thank you," I said, batting my eyes at him in an outrageous flirt.

"Hey, what's going on out here?" Ally asked as she came out with a tray of drinks and hors d'oeurves. She smiled and clearly liked that we were talking and flirting.

"Only trying to redefine the wonderful world of relationships and how people think about the world," I offered.

"Oh, I thought you were talking about something serious," she said with a toss of her hair.

Carl brought a few more things out and we sat in a comfortable circle near the pool's edge. The sun faded in the western sky and the brilliant hues of orange and grey populated the sky thanks to an abundance of puffy clouds.

Ally and Carl sat with their legs dangling in the cool pool water. Ed and I sat in a patio chairs close by.

Ed asked, "Do you think doing the two adult films has changed how you see relationships? Has it hardened you to affection; that would be what people would expect?"

We all thought about the answer to Ed's question. I started with the first response, "I can see how you could think that public sex and sex within a group of people would take away some of the intimacy and mystique that you feel with your primary love. For me, I feel more alive now than I ever did before. Every nerve ending in my body is attuned to not only Carl and Ally but also the others that I love -- our group."

Carl nodded in agreement and added "I confess I've always had an eye for pretty women. Look I married one and added another to my household." He reached out and squeezed Ally's hand. She looked pleased. He went on, "This is a dream come true. I get to love Kara, Ally and two other beautiful women every day. I feel alive and fulfilled. Not only that but I feel so much more romantic with every one of them. I also have to be on my toes at all times."

Carl continued, "I got complacent in my thinking until a year or so ago when Kara and I permitted ourselves the freedom to explore a group situation with Sy and Nancy, and then with Mike and June. We already loved them as close and intimate friends; we just hadn't allowed the relationship to become physical. Then in one night that all changed. I lost my complacency and the staleness of the sex in our own marriage changed overnight."

"So have I become hardened and less sensitive as a result of the group situation or the film making?" Carl posited, "No, absolutely not. The answer lies at the other extreme as Kara suggested. I am more alive, more attuned to the others, more tolerant, more involved, more passionate, more compassionate, and more loving than I've ever been in my life."

We looked to Ally who had been listening quietly to our answers. She nodded slowly in agreement with the direction we had taken.

Ally started, "I had never been in love before I met Kara and Carl and the rest of the clan here. That happened five months ago. I'd had boyfriends and infatuations but I'd never been in love. I mean I wasn't a virgin; I liked sex but I'd get picky about who, why, where, when and all that."

We laughed and she went on, "I knew some deeper emotion and feelings were out there and that they just hadn't found me yet. Then during my first week of work here, as they started filmingTrial and Error, I had the same question you asked Ed; I thought, 'oh gees, all these people are just fucking and they really don't care about each other. It's just cold, raw sex.'"

"In my second week with the six of them, I started to see they really cared about each other. One of the reasons the films were so 'hot' is that how they felt about each other came through onto the videos. They love each other and they're passionate about it."

"By my third week I started to get jealous that I wasn't in the circle of love with the others. Probably no one knows this but I talked to June. She told me about the Law of Attraction. She said if I wanted 'in' to the group that I had to act like I was already 'in.' She told me I had the magic to make it happen; I didn't need an invitation or permission from someone else. She also scolded me about being jealous; she said that wasn't allowed in this circle. I changed my behavior and started to take on the passion that I felt the others had about the word we were doing and about how we felt about each other. Next thing I knew I became an insider."

Ally continued, "So I can look back and see both sides of this and it is so, so, so much better being part of this loving group. Now I am in love. I am in love with the six of my dearest friends and lovers -- and I know they love me unconditionally. I am in love with life like never before. I look forward to each day with such a sense of excitement and wonder. I feel like a kid again."

"Am I a hardened person that treats sex as a functional or trivial act?" she asked. "Far from it. I love it and I love everyone around me more than at any time in my life."

Ed had listened carefully to each of our responses, "Wow!" he said quietly. "I guess my view of the adult film industry just changed. I know if I asked the others I'd get similar answers."

Ed thought another minute and then asked, "What happened when you allowed yourself to explore with Sy and Nancy? Did you talk about it beforehand? Was it planned?"

I said, "No, it just happened one night. We'd all flirted and teased each other over the years we've known each other. In hindsight, I think we had been building towards a group relationship. Carl had raised it to me in one of our love making sessions but we'd taken it no where other than used the idea as an erotic stimulus every now and again."

"I admit we'd had a little too much wine but even now I can remember the devilish feeling I had when I rose and stripped down to go into the pool. I wanted to taunt Sy and Carl into some kind of sexual action. Nancy did too. We were on the same wavelength but we'd never talked about it."

Ed nodded in understanding and appreciation for our thoughtful answers. Ally got up and went to him, snuggling up to him on the wide chair. She looked over and winked at me.

Carl looked at me and nodded towards the pool; "Swim?" he asked.

I nodded and stood. I felt that same devilish feeling I had that first night when Sy, Nancy, Carl and I had all changed partners and made love with each other.

I winked at Carl and then caught Ally's eye. She grinned at me; she'd read my mood and knew where the rest of the evening was going.

I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and then shrugged it off my body. My bra did little to hide my large areolas or nipples; I undid it and deposited the flimsy piece atop my blouse on a chair. I unbuckled my shorts and stepped out of them. I pulled my thong down my legs baring my pussy to the world. I stood nude then went and kissed Ally; Ed's eyes were about falling out of his head.

"Well, isn't anyone else going to swim with me? We're supposed to have the buddy system here you know." I pulled Ally to a standing position. "You should join me," I told her with a wink.

Carl stood and quickly disrobed. I moved to his side and together we walked to the deep end of the pool. We stood next to each other and then dove in together.

The cool water felt almost orgasmic as it swept over my body. Why anyone would swim in bathing suits is beyond me. One feels so free and sexual swimming in the nude. As I surfaced I floated into Carl's arms and we kissed. I turned and looked to see Ally's progress. She stepped out of the last of her clothes, her beautiful nude body on exhibit for all of us to see. Ed looked mesmerized by the sight of her nakedness.

Ally said to Ed, "You can stay here and not swim but I think you might miss a few opportunities if you do." The tease apparently worked because Ed stood and started to peel off his 'business casual' attire.

Ally waited for him to strip then led him to the deep end and the two of them held hands and jumped into the water with a couple of shrieks of joy at the cool water temperature. When they surfaced, I watched as Ally went into Ed's arms and started a very hot kiss. Even though the two of them were treading water the kiss took them to someplace where they were the only lovers on the planet. You could almost feel how the outside world vanished for a few seconds as they became lost in each other.

I pulled Carl to the edge of the pool and indicated that he should sit up there so I could minister to him. He knew what I wanted. He hitched himself up onto the pool edge at the shallow end. I grabbed his wet cock and started to slowly masturbate him. A few seconds later, I bent over and added my mouth to the game of creating a large hard-on. A glance to the side told me that Ed again had that deer in the headlight look.

I bobbed up and down on Carl, my breasts swinging in the evening air. I could feel Ed watching me. Ally had seen this before and, of course, had been an intimate party with us in our sexual play.

I heard Ally urge Ed up beside Carl. He hefted himself out of the pool about five feet away from Carl and me. Ally told him, "No sit right next to Carl." He moved and Ally inhaled his flaccid cock almost immediately, using her hand to fondle Ed's sack as she started to stimulate her friend. Ed let out a long moan and looked at me with a 'what's happening to me' look.

We continued to work on our men for a few minutes. Both men seemed to like watching two blowjobs going on at the same time, one of which was their own. The dynamic of being close to another couple making love is wonderful and very erotic.

After a few minutes, Carl said to me, "Come to a chaise. Let me pleasure you." He stood and helped me up and out of the water. We walked the ten feet to the nearest lounger and I lay back, lifting my legs back towards my chest with bent knees to afford him maximum access to my slit.

Carl spread a towel on the patio deck and knelt in front of me. When his tongue touched my slit I became the one groaning in the new pleasure of the night. I remember thinking how I enjoyed performing for Ally and Ed.

The next I knew, Ally lay back on the lounger beside us and Ed knelt in front of her. He started to lick her cunt, thrusting his tongue into her young quim. Ally writhed and squirmed in pleasure as he touched her sensitive spots.

Carl turned to him and asked, "Can you find her G-spot? She explodes when you use it and do oral at the same time."

Ally mused in a weakened voice, "Oh, don't tell all my secrets. He has to find out for himself."

Ed asked, "Where?" with a puzzled expression on his face.

Carl reached over with his left hand and put two fingers into Ally's pussy. He looked at Ed and said, "Can you feel where I'm touching? You go in there too." Ed looked mildly shocked but brought his open hand under Carl's and inserted two more fingers into Ally.

Ally moaned and rolled her head back at the feeling of having two men pleasuring her. Carl gently pulled his hand out. He told Ed, "Push upwards slightly. Feel the different texture from the back of her vagina; that's the G-spot. Now add your tongue to her clit."

Ed added another finger and pushed hard into Ally at the same time he sucked her clitoris into his mouth.

Ally spasmed, exploding into her first orgasm of the night. Ed started to rise to watch her but she yanked his head back into contact with her cunt -- in particularly her clit. "Don't stop!" she mandated.

I remember thinking how exciting that must have been for each of them. I hoped Ed wasn't too shocked by our sexual behavior; I mean we had been reviewing a porn film all day. We all had elevated libidos.

Carl added his fingers to my own cunt, found my G-spot and then used his tongue on my clitoris. I went into some delirium state of happiness. Then much to my amazement I felt another pair of fingers enter my cunt along with Carl's. It wasn't Ally; I could tell. The two sets of fingers jilled my pussy as Carl licked.

I came with a flood of juices and even a shot of my ejaculate into Carl's face and across his body. Carl lapped at most of them. Then I knew someone else had escaped with a good sampling of my girl juice.

As I came down from my climax high, I could see Ally and Ed lapping his right hand. Ally explained to Ed how good I tasted and how she liked it when I squirted off in a climax. Carl looked mischievous; apparently he had invited Ed to add his hand to my cunt.

Carl moved up the chaise, repositioning me slightly. His rigid cock stuck out from his body at a ninety-degree angle. When he had me where he wanted me, he gently sank his entire cock into me in one long slow stroke. I moaned again at the penetration.

Carl set up a nice rhythm. He wasn't going to use any of his Tantric practices tonight, the rituals that could let him last for hours without cuming as he delivered many orgasms to me. The presence of Ed and Ally beside us made this a special night for all of us.

I glanced to the other chaise. Ally pushed Ed onto his back. His high state of excitement became apparent as his circumcised cock pointed up at the stars that were winking into the night sky. I was glad the dim patio lighting allowed me to watch the scene so vividly.

Ally came over Ed, facing him as well as me. She smiled at me as she dropped onto Ed's long cock. She immediately became the aggressor, he the vanquished. He loved every minute of her attack, however.

Ally matched Carl's pace stroke for stroke. At one point the two reached out to each other between the chaises and held hands as they pounded into their lovers. I reached out to Ed and we also held hands tightly.

The joy and blending of hearts rose in intensity as both couples approached their climaxes. A communion with some deeper, more spiritual self touched each of us in the process. We were no longer just physical beings satisfying a basic primal urge; we changed into more sensitive beings operating on some higher plane.

I suspected we'd pulled Ed well out of his comfort zone. Then again, spending days editing and commenting on each scene of a porn film would tend to do that to you too. Try it sometime.

I could feel myself getting near another climax. I could feel Carl swelling in my pussy, his cock adding even more blood to the vessels that swelled and lengthened his pleasure rod.

Carl whispered to me, "I'm getting near, darling." The others could hear his alert; I sensed their curiosity as they both looked over at us. I glanced at the pair to see Ed's hands cupping Ally's taut breasts, her erect nipples evident between his fingers. Both smiled at me.

Suddenly Carl sped up and in a dozen wild thrusts into me completed our journey to nirvana. We exploded into each other. Carl arched back and away from me as I made a final and lasting thrust up into his body; his fluid started to shoot from his body into me.

By now my legs were over his shoulders to maximize his depth of penetration. My own orgasm had me flexing towards him, thrusting my cunt up into his last downward thrusts. I jetted again into our union, soaking us as our fluids mixed.

As our breathing restarted with a few gasps for air, Carl lowered my legs and allowed himself to lie atop me partially supported with his strong arms. He showered me with kisses over every part of my body he could reach with his mouth. Those parts he couldn't reach, his hands roamed over. The parts his hands couldn't reach were where we were joined together.

"Oh, wow!" we heard Ed exclaim from the other lounger. "Spectacular! I ..."

Ally interrupted him; "I'll show you spectacular, Mister." She rose and dropped her wet cunt down onto his cock yet again. Ed moaned and clearly lost his train of thought.

Ally sped up the pace at which she rode Ed's rod. Now he gave up all control of their union to her. Faster and faster she went, a blur over his arching body. I could see the expression on her face that she approached a rather large explosion. She had that look of concentration and intensity that belay her connectedness with all inside and outside her body. She crested into a tidal wave of passion. Ed seemed to be close behind her.

Ally started to emit little shrieks on every thrust she made; they got louder and louder and echoed across our backyard. Ed's cock jammed its full length into her pussy on each of her down strokes. She'd shriek and rise rapidly until his stick almost fell out. The exposure to the air must have been quite stimulating to him.