The Loving Porn Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she crested. Her squeals of joy got even more frequent and louder. "Ohhh. Ohhh. Euuu. Euuu. Eeee. Ooooh," repeated over and over again, louder and louder, until a sudden silence overtook the two of them for second, then Ally yelled, "Ooooooooh fuuuuuuucccccck!"

I watched as Ed made a few furious thrusts up into her arched body and then he collapsed back on the chaise. His hands grasped Ally's breasts, almost torturing her in his assault. She collapsed onto his chest and his arms went around her. We heard the gasps for air start a few seconds later. A minute or two later Ally rolled to Ed's side. I reached out to her and she took my hand and we squeezed in sympathy.

Carl rolled to my side away from the other lounger. He spooned in behind me and we cuddled for a few minutes. Finally he said, "Come, Kara. Let's leave the lovers to the rest of their own desires."

The two of us arose and looked at Ed and Ally; Ed's cock remained buried in her pussy, an erotic sight to be sure. I went and shared a kiss with Ally that communicated passion and longing. I kissed my fingertips and then touched Ed's lips. He looked pleased with the attention. Carl and I collected our clothing and disappeared into the house.

To be continued.