The Lust Boat Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her back to Chris, Lacey was forced to look at their audience. No one seemed disposed to help her; no surprise there. Mistress Angie leaned against a table with a calm smile. Two women with bleached blonde hair and cooking aprons snickered and looked vindictively at Lacey. The rest of the people in the room were men, quite a few of whom were openly stroking themselves as they watched Chris take out her frustrations on the pretty blonde. Two the men and one of the women were filming and taking pictures with their phones.

Chris skimmed a hand over Lacey's belly, enjoying the way Lacey squirmed and flinched as Chris's experienced fingers found tender spots. Her fingers danced lightly over Lacey's thighs and vulva, until Lacey was panting and her hips were churning.

"Should I make you beg for it?" Chris asked softly, her breath stirring Lacey's hair.

Lacey made a high little noise at the back of her throat. She would beg for Chris's touch if Chris wanted her to. Her clit was pounding with need. All her blood seemed to have collected in her groin.

"I don't think that will be necessary. Anyone can see you're starving for me like a bitch in heat," said Chris. She sank three fingers into the hot channel of Lacey's cunt, lifting Lacey up off her feet into Chris's body. "Everyone is going to see you come for me so hard."

The squelching noise of Lacey's cunt eagerly swallowing Chris's fingers was not quite masked by the deep groan that was forced out of Lacey's lips. She loved the strength of Chris's fingers pushing deep inside her, the firm pressure of the heel of Chris's palm against her swollen clit, and the smooth fullness of the beads as they shifted in her ass.

Lacey's head fell back onto Chris's shoulder. She was saturated with sensation. One of the men watching orgasmed loudly, shooting come, but two women were too absorbed in their interaction to pay any attention.

Slowly, Chris slid her fingers out of Lacey's clutching cunt. Then she slammed them back in again.

"Ohh!" Lacey was rocked upward by the force, and the beads churned in her ass. Her fingers dug into Chris's thighs until her fingertips turned white. "Oh, God, please!"

Chris refused to be hurried. She withdrew deliberately. Thrust back in to an ecstatic cry. She was grinning, enjoying this graphic public demonstration of virility as she exerted her power over Lacey.

Lacey trembled. Chris was toying with her without consideration for her own needs, fucking her just slowly enough not to tip her over the edge. There was nothing Lacey could do about it but let the pleasure rip through her. *A fucktoy,* she thought. *She's treating me like nothing but a toy to be fucked.*

Yet another thrust impaled her with a lance of debilitating pleasure. Lacey began to despair of ever being allowed to come. Again, a slow withdrawal, a re-entry accompanied by a sensation so excruciatingly pleasurable it was almost pain.

Lacey knew she was making embarassing, incoherent noises, and she didn't care. She had ceased to care about the perverse voyeurism of the people around her. All she wanted was to come, to release the unbearable pressure building in her belly and groin.

And then she did. It started with a widening spasm of her cunt muscles, as if they were reaching out to embrace Chris's fingers. Lacey's clit twitched against the pad of Chris's palm. Then the pleasure crashed over her.

Chris released Lacey's throat and reached down to pull on the handle of the anal beads with calculated effect. Tugging steadily, she pulled the beads out of Lacey's spasming asshole just slowly enough that the passage of each bead through the sphincter was a separable sensation.

Lacey was screaming hoarsely. Her cunt was clenching hard around Chris's fingers, over and over. The beads pulling and popping out of her ass at the same time were like nothing she'd ever felt before, intensifying the orgasm with little explosive bursts until she felt her entire body might dissolve in pleasure.

Just as Lacey thought it might be subsiding, the last, massive bead triggered another orgasm as it stretched its way out of her asshole. The waves of pleasure started again, and she convulsed so hard Chris was obliged to lower her to the floor, where she lay moaning and twitching.

Lacey tasted blood and realized she had bitten her lip. The floor was cold, and she had torn a stocking. She tried to sit up, but lay back down when she felt dizzy. What she had originally taken for a roaring in her ears was, she realized, applause.

"Nicely done," Mistress Angie said to Chris. "You're wasted in the engine room. If you ever want to move up to slave trainer, let me know."

"Thanks," said Chris.

Mistress Angie hauled Lacey to her feet, steadying her a little. "I think we'd better get out of here before the rest of these guys get any ideas," she murmurred to Lacey. As they left, Lacey could feel the heat of Chris's eyes on her. *If she became a trainer, she might fuck me again,* she thought.

Despite her recent orgasm, her clit twitched.

12