The Maidens of Palmares Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

Dennis was already in bed when Carey walked into the house. Everyone had been telling her that things with Denny were going to work out and he would soon be less her husband and more her cuckold but she wasn't going to take any chances. She stripped down naked in the downstairs bathroom and climbed the stairs to the bedroom.

"How was the art?" Dennis asked in a groggy voice.

"It was great. They had an artist who did some incredible paintings of the Macintosh tugs." Carey responded lying next to him.

"You go dancing?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Oh yeah, the dancing was incredible." Carey couldn't resist answering the way she did. It had been that kind of night.

"Hey you're naked. What's up babe?" Denny had leaned over and caressed one of Carey's legs and then kissed her.

"It's getting warm outside honey." Carey smiled in the dark and kissed him back.

She could feel his hardness against her thigh. It was so thin compared to what she had experienced just an hour ago. Dennis tried to mount his wife but she rebuffed him and sent him down between her legs. Dennis obeyed and put his face down at her pussy and began licking. Quilomba sexual magic or not Carey's husband knew how to eat pussy. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled knowing what he was licking up. Carey knew that it wouldn't be his last creampie. Life was going to change for good for the young couple.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers