The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mad Dog tried everything....including standing on his head and it worked. Laura attends all his hockey games. Matthew attends all her music recitals. They are each other's biggest fans."

"I take it Matthew's parents can't afford to send him to college? Is that why he works summers, painting?"

"Matthew's parents can well afford to send him to college. His uncle Ross left Matt with a great deal of money in a trust fund after he died. Matthew is determined to do things his way. He doesn't want to beholden to anyone."

"Beholden; now that's a word you don't hear everyday" I commented, smiling.

"It's a great word" Dave agreed "it's a word we don't use much these days."

"How are Matthew's Math grades and how can he graduate next year when he's only a sophomore now?"

"He get's straight A's and finishes his Math homework during class. Geometry, algebra and trig are just mental exercises for him. He didn't start public school until he was seven; Matthew was home schooled until then.

I've seen to it that Matthew will be bumped up to senior next year because of his grades and his age; he can ace any test the Regents board can give him.

We can agree the young man is anything but typical; he's focused on whatever task he puts his mind to and does it well, including painting. Matthew is enrolled Marine ROTC to pay for his college."

I'll assume Matthew is a straight A student right down the line? I've taken into account his money held in a trust fund. Why join the Marines when he can apply for scholarships and grants."

Matthew's sense of duty and love of country runs deep; is there anything else you'd like to know about him, Mary?"

"No, you've been a great help. I'll talk with Matthew this evening before I make my decision....."

Matt was punctual and arrived on time. He was dressed neatly in dark dress slacks with a white shirt and tie. His thick curly black hair was combed neatly back and his face was freshly shaved....he looked good enough to eat.

To make this part of the story short, I hired Matt. He was scheduled to begin in six weeks when school let out for the summer.

Although polite, Matt was all business before we consummated our deal with a handshake; he would start with one room on the inside then we would see.

After that, Matt was charming and funny as we sat in my kitchen and talked over orange juice. I had to remind myself he was only eighteen because we talked about everything but school and I became lost in his intense green eyes.

I'd never done anything like this before, but I covertly kept close tabs on him to see what students or faculty members he associated with. Dave Ander's was the only faculty member that Matt spent any real time with after school.

I attended Matt's last four hockey games; many teachers attend sporting events in support of the students. During the second game it was obvious how he got the nickname Mad Dog Wright; apparently the two big burly players who tried to shut him down thought Matt a pushover.

They slammed Matt against the boards several times getting in their cheap shots, doing time in the penalty box. While there they taunted him. Matt smiled at their taunts flavored with profanity, waiting for Dave to give him the go ahead.

They didn't get anymore ice time after their third time due to their injuries for which Matt did his turn in the penalty box. When he returned to the ice the game settled down and became more reasonable.

His sister Laura was always there, with or without her parents and sometimes Laura was allowed to sit with the team on the bench to cheer them on. I made it a point to talk with her and Matt after the games; hiding in plain sight so to speak.

There were three familiar girls in particular from our school who attended Matt's games that needed watching; Kimberley Susan and Cheryl. Their last names are not important.

Kimberley was the oldest at seventeen; a strikingly beautiful strawberry blonde with blue eyes and the trim willowy figure of a runway model. Kimberly was the tallest of the three at six-one and the most outgoing. Kimberly graduated the same year as Matt.

Susan had light brown hair and hazel eyes. Susan was pretty; not strikingly beautiful like Kimberley. At five-eight Susan's figure was nice for a young lady of sixteen. Susan also graduated with Matt.

This brings us to shy brown eyed Cheryl who was charitably plain and a bit on the plump side at five-six. Cheryl's best feature was her very long waist length auburn hair. Cheryl was fifteen and would graduate a year after Matt.

Matt sat with them in the library during their free periods. They studied and did their homework; or should I say the girls studied him while Matt helped them with their homework.

They were not loud or rambunctious as many students are in their free study periods. Matt didn't overtly flirt with them or bring undue attention. He was focused at the task of hand and they were focused on him.

They walked together between classes and ate their lunch together. They kissed his cheek before they left to go to different classes. For his part Matt was a gentleman.

From my observations Matt favored shy and plain Cheryl the most. Cheryl always sat next to Matt and received the most attention and encouragement from him.

I was aware that Cheryl's home life wasn't the best, and that she didn't get along well with her stepfather.

I made it a point to talk to Kimberly and Susan's parents at the bi-yearly school open house; they are nice people.

I did the same with Cheryl's mother and stepfather. I wasn't impressed with Cheryl's mother. The stepfather on the other hand was blunt, obnoxious and opinionated. He acted like he didn't want to be there and kept looking at his expensive watch.

From the way that he talked, I received the impression he didn't think much of women in general. I wouldn't be surprised if he were abusive to his wife and stepdaughter.

To be charitable, let's just say he rubbed me the wrong way.

I wasn't sorry when I found out what happened to the man when he met with a ridiculous accident; or shall I say Cheryl's stepfather experienced a highly unusual and embarrassing; painful and humiliating incident while he was hunting.

That was the year that Cheryl graduated high school and Matt was away at college. I only saw Matt on weekends or between semesters.

I barely recognized him when he came home for the first time late Friday night in his dress uniform ram rod straight and imposing with all his beautiful thick curly hair gone.

Matthew had the traditional Marine high and tight military haircut when he walked through my front door, closing and locking it behind him.

I spent the day getting ready for this evening. My makeup was perfect and my hair was freshly washed and curled for his fingers to play with. I carefully applied my makeup and put my perfume on for him. I wasn't allowed to wear perfume unless I was with him.

I was naked when I greeted him at the door; naked except for a half-inch cable titanium choker secured with a hidden recessed lock that needed a key to remove it. It actually was a very pretty piece of jewelry and served as my slave collar.

Engraved on the back near the lock plate is Mary, Matthew's woman. It was sent to me the week before by registered mail with instructions to wear it when I greeted him at the door.

Matt pulled me tight to him and kissed my lips long and deep. My God how my Master kissed me that night; with such testosterone laden passion; my heart was pounding in my chest and I thought I might swoon.

At forty years of age I was left flustered and breathless as Matt pointed to the floor for me to get on my knees and suck on his porn star cock.

I was desperate to please him. He made it no secret he was fucking other women on occasion when he was away; I was willing to share him for our weekends alone.

Matt's hands were buried in my hair as I licked and sucked sloppily; looking into his intense and demanding green eyes.

I swallowed every drop of his creamy cum when his orgasm burned through him.

Dear god, the multiple intense orgasms I had when he fucked me rough and hard several times that night, filling me with his seed. He made me breakfast in the morning; coffee, toast, bacon and the best soft boiled egg to ever pass my lips.

We went out for dinner and dancing that evening and he treated me like a lady. He is very gentle and considerate; a gentleman, however, that's Matt when I'm not kneeling at his feet. Matt definitely has a romantic and gentle side and we talk as lovers will do. He respects my opinion and asks for advice on occasion. It isn't all about sex with us.

My hair was just touching my shoulders when he first returned home. I was growing it out for him. I hated the fact that it was two-tone; brown on the bottom and a beautiful silver grey above and I didn't have a say in that.

The following Saturday morning Matt took me to the salon to have the brown cut out. I was wearing a bright yellow sleeveless summer dress. He took my panties away from me before we walked in.

I wasn't allowed to talk. I was only allowed smile and nod in agreement as he gave my pretty young stylist her instructions.

I left the salon with a blunt silver grey bob barely touching the bottom of my ears, panty-less and horny.

But getting back to Cheryl's stepfather; after receiving an anonymous telephone call, the local Game Warden, Jack Taylor; Jack found Cheryl's stepfather naked, gagged and hogtied hanging upside by his feet from an Elm tree on posted property and that is not the half of it. Jack is my first cousin on my mother's side of the family.

Cheryl's stepfather's back and buttocks were covered in raised red welts with the skin lacerated and bleeding in places.

Jack cut him down and turned the case over to the Sheriff's Department. From there the stepfather was taken by ambulance to the trauma center where he received medical treatment. He refused to speak or cooperate with the authorities and there was little they could do.

Not only were his clothes and boots missing so was his shotgun. There were no visible tracks in and out from where he was hogtied not even his own.

It is Jack's opinion the beating was a warning of worse to come. Cheryl's stepfather is a known gambler and a drinker.

He is a braggart who liked to play the big shot and tell offensive off color jokes. I experienced for myself what an obnoxious opinioned braggart the man was; although not so much anymore.

It was Jack's opinion that he owed a great deal of money to someone who was connected to the mob and this was his warning, pay-up or there will be worse to come......I'm not so sure it is the mob.

Cheryl lost weight during the summer Matt painted my house, despite her turbulent home life, she continued to lose weight throughout the early part of the following school year until she had a very nice figure.

I have always been interested in erotica and adult literature and had an extensive library of what was available at the time. It was a secret pleasure that I kept to myself.

Because of this I noticed and looked for signs or clues in the on how they acted and behaved around Matt, such as how the girls dressed and wore their hair....they were very passive around him and deferred to him with everything.....I had my suspicions.

All three girls had long or very long hair-Cheryl being the longest, with the other two girl's hair falling to the middle of their back. None of them had bangs or layers in their hair; it was blunt cut straight across the bottom.

I noticed these young ladies hair were styled the same, even something as simple as their part; in the center or off to the side.

Their hair might be styled in several braid variations; pigtails, braided pigtail, ponytails or buns on any given day.

On occasion they changed their hairstyle over the course of the school day from loose and free to up in a bun or chignon, or pinned up to down or any variation in between.

In addition, no matter what the hairstyle was chosen for them they always had a red ribbon tied to or woven into their hair.

I noticed little innocent things like that, or perhaps not so innocent to the trained eye; it was fascinating. This prompted me to really start looking; Matt had them wearing the minimum of makeup.

The only jewelry I observed, or if you prefer allowed were simple sterling silver earrings; a small ball on a post. They always wore the identical sterling silver chain.

On the chain was a small plain round disk pendant also of sterling silver. The girl's initials were engraved on the front. What I didn't know and still don't is what was engraved on the back, for Matt's eyes only.

If one of these young ladies wore a dress they all wore dresses, although the style or color varied so as not too obvious; the same for blue jeans and a blouse.

I didn't observe them change clothes during the course of the school day; modest dresses or long skirts and a blouse were the norm. They wore nothing suggestive, flashy, trashy or tawdry.

This stoked my imagination because I wondered if Matt allowed them to wear panties, or took them away if they displeased him.... or just took them away on a whim....who would guess such a thing since they dressed so modestly.

I would have given a days' pay to know if their pussies were shaved or their bushes shaped and trimmed.

On the surface to most students or faculty members they were just good friends.... or at the most, Matt's groupies....it was under the surface that interested me.

I'm convinced Matt had sexual relations with all three; separately or together, all through their last two years of high school before he moved on to college; to then have sex with college girls or any woman who struck his fancy.

As I said, I have always been interested in erotica and adult literature and a theory about Matt that I might make reality if I played my chess right; a game in which I excelled thanks to my mother.

Chess is a game in which the serious player learns to plan ahead several moves. It is where the true chess aficionados learn to think outside of the box.

I had plans for young Mr. Wright and that would occur while he was painting the inside of my house. I was more than up to the challenge.....I wanted to see if he could handle me....

We decided to do our hair at Mary's little white house and get ready for our evening of dinner and dancing.

Matthew told us he was going home to shower and shave. He would then pick us up around six; although it didn't quite happen that way.

Mary answered the knock at her front door assuming Matthew forgot his key to let himself in.

There was a Chauffer attired in the traditional dark blue livery standing at the door to escort us to a true classic of a bygone era; a fully restored 1948 Chrysler Crown Imperial Limousine.

It never fails to amaze us how Matthew dreams up these surprises for us or how he manages to pull them off.

This classic car can best be described as elegant and stately as opposed to the stretch limos so prolific today; party cars that are ostentatious and flashy, built to seat twelve or more.

We were escorted to the limo to find Matthew waiting for us in the back seat with a bottle of Champagne well chilled and three tulip glasses.

We drove to an exclusive and expensive five star Bistro. It is a very upscale and exclusive establishment with a renowned if somewhat eccentric Chef. Reservations are highly recommended and we didn't have one. It is closed Sunday and Monday.

The wait for those with reservations was an hour or more and those without, maybe we can get you in before we close. But as I said, the food is ambrosia and nectar.

We didn't wait in line; the Chef met us personally at the back kitchen door and we were greeted warmly before he took us to our white tablecloth covered table with a crystal vase full of red carnations as the centerpiece for our sumptuous repast.

Our renowned Chef, Nicholas La Belle is a genius in the kitchen. When Matthew and Mary met him by happenstance some years back, they didn't know Nicholas is a Chef or that he is gay.

For as conservative as Matthew is in most things, Matthew cares little what people do in their private lives or in their bedrooms; he feels it's none of his business.

All Matthew saw was a small unarmed man fighting with two larger men, hardly a fair fight. One of the men had an aluminum baseball bat. The smaller man seemed to holding his own despite the odds.

Mary told me the story. She and Matthew were returning to the parking garage from a movie when they heard shouting and cursing from the back of the Bistro.

This was followed by the sounds of glass bottles being throw forcefully against something hard like the side of a brick building. There was more cursing and swearing.

Matthew told her to wait with her cell phone ready to call 911 while he went to check it out. She didn't though; she followed him with the telephone ready to call the police just in case.

There was broken glass all over the ground from the bottles and man with the baseball bat was so focused on the fight, and encouraging his brother-in-law "to kick some ass" he didn't notice Matthew walk up behind him until it was too late.

Matthew took the bat away from him and drove the tip of the bat into the man's solar plexus before putting him in a choke hold with it against his throat.

Matthew then shouted "Now it's a fair fight."

Seeing his brother-in-law incapacitated changed everything. The remaining aggressor put his hands up and said, "OK pal, calm down. You don't understand we're just teaching this...."

Matthew interrupted "I don't care! All I see are two cowards picking on one man; either fight him one on one or clear out.

What about you Sir? Do you want to fight this coward? You aren't doing badly from what I can see."

"Absolutely, I'll pound him flat and then I'll fricassee his chicken-ass!"

"Good answer, Mr." Matthew said laughing "I'd like to see that; fight or flight, chicken man?"

"OK Pal, we've made our point; we're leaving. Let my brother-in-law go.

"No, you're leaving alone first" and he pulled back on the baseball bat getting the man up on his toes and choking momentarily before releasing the pressure "Do you have a cell phone."

"Why?"

"You're going to leave your cell phone with.... "What is your name Sir?"

"It's Nicholas La Belle. They attacked me because I'm...."

"None of my business, however I hate cowards and I'm making that fact my business" Matthew interrupted again "You're going to leave your cell phone with Mr. La Belle. You will to drive to the Gas Station on the corner of Ellicott & Main.

I'll recognize their number when it comes up. Call your cell phone from there or we'll call the police" and he pulled back again choking his prisoner while saying to chicken-man "Get clucking, coward!"

After the man left without his phone Matthew said, "It will take him approximately 20 minutes to get there under ideal conditions, Mr. La Belle.

As for you coward; push your sneakers off with your feet if you want to make it home in one piece" Matthew said to the man with the bat pressed up against his throat.

Mary said by this time Nicholas had walked over to where they were standing. He picked up the sneakers and threw them well out of the way towards the broken glass; Matthew took the bat away from the man's throat, hooked his ankle and shoved him hard to the ground.

"Here you go Mr. La belle" Matthew said handing Nicholas the baseball bat "Batter up! He's your problem now. You seem to me a capable man who can hold his own." Matthew handed Nicholas his business card and they left as unexpectedly as they arrived.......now... back to our evening on the town.