The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the Restaurant we went dancing; taking turns to dance with our Master and he held us close; his hands were in our curls as we danced with him.

Matthew is not a man to drink to the excess or let us imbibe in the same because alcohol dulls the senses and reflexes. Our refreshments were bottles of sparkling grape juice in buckets of ice at our table.

Our last stop was home and Mary was invited to spend the night. Again Matthew surprised us. As we walked through the door there were two identical Parisian blue silk camisoles laid out for us on the bed with matching ribbons for our hair.

We didn't make love that night. Matthew was in the middle of the bed and Mary and I on either side of him. It was cozy and warm and intimate because we kissed and cuddled with soft music playing in the background.

We shared little stories about each other. Matthew is a Master who knows his women and enjoys all aspects of them including this; this is another reason why we obey him.

In the morning at breakfast, we talked more about the Community and what I could expect. Yes we were a little tired at work the next day but goodness...what a night.

We were in bed early Wednesday evening to be well rested and refreshed for our trip to the 1000 Islands. It is a four hour drive by car. Matthew, Mary and I were to stay at Mary's family cottage on Wellesley Island in the Lake of the Isles until Friday morning. It is seldom used during the winter months.

Friday evening to Saturday evening was the gathering of the Community. Being an enforcer Matthew has a permanent bedroom assigned to him so he can be available if needed.

That Wednesday night, I dreamt I was wearing Matthew's favorite short red lace nightgown with matching silk panties, the one I wore to bed the night of my dream.

At night in bed with him, my sex must be available to my Master at all times, therefore no panties unless told otherwise.

My long honey blonde hair was down and loose with lots of curls. I was walking barefoot in a vacant lot that was once the old City Ice Skating Rink searching for someone. It has long since been torn down.

As I was walking in the dew kissed grass, a calm and peaceful twinkling circle of light; a star perhaps and tiny at first, a mere speck, floated down from the star speckled night sky.

It grew larger as it got closer; the white heavenly light of peace and understanding....the pure, peaceful white light of love.

I stopped mesmerized for when the circle of light grew large enough, a teenage boy dressed like Peter Pan on skates glided out of it waving and smiling.

The boy skated over to me and bowed at the waist with a flourish. He took my hand and kissed it. As he did the landscape faded and reformed around us until we were back in time inside the old familiar ice rink. The overhead lights were dimmed and the spotlight was on us; we had the whole place to ourselves.

I was thirteen years old again with my short Dorothy Hamill wedge haircut that my mother adored on me. I was wearing my blue night gown over my tights. I also had on my white figure skates with the small red pompoms tied to the laces; the pompoms a gift from a love long lost.

We danced and spun upon the ice reliving our first time as skating partners. It was he whom I was seeking.

As much as I wanted this moment to never end, I knew this couldn't last forever.... he will always be my Peter Pan, while I must awaken as a woman to grow old and die while he remains forever young in my memories.

I was content to be again with this sweet boy from my past; if only in my dreams.

Our time together in my dream was the one tick of the second hand of heaven's eternal clock. I knew it was time for him to leave when he kissed my lips tenderly; as I hoped for and imagined in the day dreams of a shy young girl of thirteen.

Peter Pan then stepped away smiling, gliding back into the light. I was a woman once more my short red lace nightgown with my long hair free and unbound. As the boy was fading with the heavenly light, I loudly called his name, pleading with him not to leave.... waking Matthew.

"What is it baby? Did you have a bad dream? He asked concerned, hugging me and stroking my hair, "It's just a dream."

"It was a very nice dream" I answered snuggling closer in his strong arms "Matthew?"

"Yes Chastity?"

"Will you take me ice skating on the pond?"

"Out of the star filled night skies you ask me to take you ice skating?"

"Yes Sir" and I kissed his warm lips "Will you?"

"I wanted your ice skates to be a surprise. When did you find them and who is Bobby?"

"I didn't; did you buy me ice skates?"

"Yes, and who is Bobby?"

To put things in perspective, I must explain that mother and father were avid skaters in their day. Because of this I learned how to skate at the early age of four in my little white figure skates.

By the time I was six I learned to dance on them and by thirteen I was noticing boys. I also had a steady skating partner, Bobby McGee. We entered and won several amateur dance skating competitions while in high school.

I was thirteen and Bobby was fourteen when we came in second place in our first competition together. Bobby dressed as Peter Pan and I was his Wendy Darling.....It was Bobby who gave me the red pompoms for luck and friendship....and I was in love with him.

Bobby was my first love; not that we made love; although I desperately wanted to be his girlfriend....not just his skating partner.

Bobby wasn't interested in me that way. I was much too shy to tell him. Regardless, my mother didn't let me date until I was sixteen.

Bobby's mother and my mother were close friends. I didn't know it at the time; our mother's thought we would be the perfect couple when I was allowed to date; while my Dad felt that nobody was good enough for me.

Yes, Bobby and I talked about many things; including the older, more sophisticated girls he was interested in. I was like a sister to him. I did everything for him that a sister would do.

Bobby looked out for me like a big brother; literally knocking some sense into the head of a boy in my math class. This boy was always trying to grope me in the hallway in the blind spot by the Art Room when I was passing between classes.

The boy's name is Kevin Hale and the huge dent caused by his head decorated Kevin's locker until he graduated valedictorian.

Bobby admitted to doing it and refused to apologize. Kevin apologized to me in front of our parents. He was afraid of Bobby and just wanted it over with; Kevin Hale was no match for my Bobby Magee.

Generally easy going and reasonable in most things, Bobby remained recalcitrant on this issue choosing the two weeks suspension from school rather than apologizing. After that, Bobby could do little wrong in my Dad's eyes.

It broke my heart when Bobby died in a skiing accident during his senior year of high school, a few days before my birthday when I turned sixteen and was allowed to date.

I vowed never to skate again. That broken-hearted vow of an innocent young girl seems so far away from the woman I am now. I'll always have a special tender place in my heart for my first love....for my Bobby McGee.

I'm adamant Bobby came to me in a dream and silently released me from that vow so I may skate again.

As I mentioned before, Matthew played hockey during high school and college so skating is second nature to him.

I told Matthew everything about Bobby; things I just mentioned and things that I never shared with anyone except Mary.

Matthew quietly listened as he held me and stroked my hair.

When I finished he was quiet for a time; I waited for him to comment on it, listening to his heart beating. As is his way, Matthew thought on it before he spoke.

"Mary mentioned to me that you skated at one time. She was deliberately vague on the specifics though and suggested you would enjoy skating with me. That is good advice because I would enjoy that. She also suggested it should be a surprise.

I assumed from her omission there was more to it than Mary was telling; perhaps a secret or confidence was involved between the two of you. I'm aware how close you and Mary are now. You are the younger sister Mary has always wanted.

There are miles of ice in the Lake of the Isles where we are staying to skate on. I planned on surprising you there.

My style of skating is more direct and violent with sudden starts and stops; short burst of speed; it is unrefined and crude. It lacks the sophisticated grace and timing found in figure skating.

I'm willing to learn to dance on figure skates if you will teach me."

"Oh Matthew, you will do that for me? You will learn to dance on the ice with me?" I would have settled for just skating with him.

"Yes, of course I will; why are you so surprised? After your touching story, how can I not want to share this with you since Mary pointed me in the right direction? You are the most precious thing in the world to me, Chastity. It will be my privilege and pleasure. However, I draw the line at wearing green tights with a leaf covered tunic and crowing like a rooster."

"I don't expect you to wear green tights or enter into a figure skating competition. It's enough that we do it together."

I laughed and rubbed his high and tight Marine cropped head and kissed his lips "Although you'd definitely look sexy in them, Master. May we go skating now?"

"Chastity, it's almost midnight for god sake!"

"Please, pretty please?" I begged sweetly rubbing his face "Just for an hour?"

"I must have rocks in my head to agree to this" Matthew sighed sitting up and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed "Or perhaps you've sprinkled fairy dust on me while I was sleeping......"