The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem was there was a serious lack of talent on offer. And the few young muscle studs that were available were surrounded by swarms of eager suitors, desperate to get a piece of the action. I myself had already knocked back a few approaches and was starting to think the whole thing was a lost cause when I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

A little way along the bar were two guys, one looming over the other. I saw the hand of the bigger guy reach out, groping the smaller one violently. The look on the victim's face was a combination of horror, panic and terror. Instinctively, without thinking about the possible consequences I jumped up from my seat and rushed across.

"Oi get off him," I bellowed as I reached across to pull the shoulder of the bigger guy. He spun round immediately and suddenly I began to doubt my actions.

The guy had what could only be described as a mashed up face. His nose was flattened and crooked while he had a black eye. He frankly looked terrifying and I felt like he could easily put me into a coma. But if there was one thing my brother had always taught me was to stand up for yourself and not show any weakness. This was proving very difficult at the moment but I was determined to do my best.

"That wasn't a very smart move, was it?" the brute snarled at me.

The next moment he had lunged forward, trying to land a punch on me. I nimbly sidestepped him and aimed my knee firmly into his groin. He keeled over in pain and screeched at the top of his lungs. When he had regained his balance his face looked positively demented with fury and started walking back towards me.

I was in real trouble now, I doubted my move was going to work a second time. But then to my relief I saw the same tall, dark barman appear out of the corner of my eye.

"Mason! You better calm down right now or you'll be getting another ban."

The man whose name was obviously Mason stopped and looked across. The anguish on his face was palpable and he stood there for a few moments as though attempting to solve a complex problem and failing miserably. Finally he shook his head and wagged his finger at me.

"You better watch out, pretty boy won't always be here to save you." And he stomped off in the opposite direction, undoubtedly seeking out his next victim.

"Sorry about that," the barman muttered apologetically, "Mason finds it difficult to take no for an answer. But his bark is worse than his bite. Let me get you both another drink on the house."

"You know what I'll have - another scotch on the rocks." I said quickly.

I turned to look at the other guy to see what he would order and for the second time that evening I had to fight to stop my jaw dropping to the floor.

Stood next to me was the cutest, most handsome guy I had ever seen in my life. He had high cheekbones and his face tapered perfectly down to his rounded chin. His features were petite but his eyes were a piercing blue and as he cracked a smile he showed off his perfect white teeth and adorable dimples. The picture was completed by his tousled, mousey brown hair which was immaculately styled, brushed forward across his forehead.

"I'll just have a rum and coke", he told the bartender.

His voice was soft and clipped, his accent was rarefied as though he was from a different social milieu entirely and this only increased my curiosity and desire. He was a few inches shorter than me and had a slim build. I had never seen a prettier guy in all my life. He looked like a model and wouldn't have looked out of place in a catalogue or even in a film.

I had never believed in love at first sight, but in this moment I felt like anything could be possible, as I tried to process emotional feelings which I had never encountered before. I could understand now why Mason had been attracted and in my mind could imagine myself in his position. It probably helped that he looked so dapper. He was wearing a pair of navy blue chinos and a crisp white shirt which pulled off looking both casual and at ease but also smart and sophisticated.

"Thanks so much for that. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't been here to rescue me."

His voice broke me out of my daydream and I watched in stunned silence. My mind seemed to have frozen and I was unable to respond. The thought of engaging in conversation seemed to be beyond me.

"I'm Nate by the way," he said offering his hand.

I quickly shook it. His hand was smaller than mine and it felt so soft and smooth in my hands. I lingered perhaps a second too long, electrified by the touch.

"Scott," I replied, "And it was no problem at all."

By now the bartenders had returned with our drinks which we both took and clinked together.

"Typical for something like that to happen on my first visit here, it's taken me weeks to pluck up the courage." He had a rueful smile on his gorgeous lips now.

"Really? It's my first time here too! It's all a bit overwhelming isn't it?"

"No way, man. Totally."

And suddenly the ice was broken and we started chatting. It was pretty difficult to hear each other over the cacophony of noise around us, which of course meant we needed to lean in closer and closer. I wasn't too concerned about this. In fact I was positively loving it.

As we reached across each other to whisper into each other's ears our bodies unavoidably touched. My hand on his back. His thigh on my thigh. My chin on his shoulder. I felt his hot breath on my collar and could smell him. He was wearing a sweet cologne but I could also smell his sweat and loved it as though it contained pheromones pulling me closer to him.

I had no idea what we were talking about but we were both laughing and we were both moving closer and closer together. After a few more drinks we were practically sat in each other's laps and it felt as though the rest of the bar had melted away and we were the only people left.

As I looked into his deep, blue eyes it felt like I might fall into them. They were so big, so bright, so enticing. My dick was now desperate, like a dog yanking at its leash. It was taking all my self control to stop myself from mauling him right there and then.

The talking had stopped and we were now just gazing at each other, seemingly both swept away in the moment. But both frightened and fearful, unwilling to make the first move.

Our faces were moving closer and closer at an imperceptible pace. I could feel his ragged breath on my cheek as our mouths hung seemingly interminably in the air, neither of us daring to give in to our desires.

And then suddenly it happened. Our lips connected and I felt a thrill surge through my body. Whether it was the drink or the feelings of wanton lust my rational mind, perhaps for the first time I could remember, took a back seat and I was acting on pure desire.

Both our mouths were now locked together and our tongues were exploring each other with giddy excitement. His mouth tasted minty fresh and I was determined to taste every part of it. Our tongues were dancing, entwined in a chaotic dance. It was fumbling but I didn't care. I had never felt so physically attracted to anyone else in my life.

Without realising it my hand had reached up to cup his neck and pull us closer together. I felt his hands roaming over my body and then down towards my crotch.

As his hand reached the outline of the bulge in my trousers we both let out a gasp and our mouths fell away from their passionate embrace. Our eyes locked together and I saw the glint of lust in his eyes. He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Nate leaned forward and whispered, "Let's get out of here," in my ear. He led the way, through the mass of people still partying away. But I didn't see them. My eyes were fixed on Nate's tight butt, which was shown off by his tight fitting trousers. Daringly, I grabbed hold of his ass and gave it a firm squeeze as we edged our way to the door, laying claim to what was now mine.

When we reached the door Nate whipped out his cell and I heard him calling a cab. Then he turned towards me and we leaned into each other once more. Just before we embraced fully he whispered again in my ear, "I think tonight is a night neither of us will forget in a hurry. I can't wait for you to bury that huge dick inside me."

My cock reacted to his words by tightening even further and it took every effort to stop me from blowing there and then. Something about his sweet, innocent voice talking dirty turned me on so much. It was quite chilly now and as we clung together we both seemed to burn like fire as our bodies once more became enmeshed in a whirl of flailing arms while our lips connected in a sensual kiss.

A few moments later I heard a car horn tooting and we once again had to break apart, stumbing towards the taxi. But still we were connected, as we walked together, holding hands. Nate told the driver where we were going and we jumped in the back.

I had no idea where I our destination was and cared not a jot. As soon as we collapsed into the back seat I was on top of Nate. I went to kiss his neck, licking and sucking as I saw the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.

My hands grappled with the buttons with his shirt and before long it had been prised open completely so that his torso was completely exposed. It was like the rest of him, extraordinarily gorgeous.

His chest was shaven and the skin looked as smooth as silk. His pecs and abs were more defined than I expected given his slim build but were perfectly in proportion to the rest of his frame. The only bit of hair on him was a little treasure trail leading south to his crotch. I saw him tensing his abs for effect, showing them off as he grinned up at me with a perfect smile.

From another guy it would have come off as cocky but from Nate it was so playful and fun loving. I dove my head down, licking his abs and exploring every crevice with my tongue. Slowly I worked my way up his body so that eventually our lips locked together again in a passionate embrace. His hands were fiddling with my trousers now, trying to unleash the rock hard tube from its prison.

I had lost all track of time but before I knew it the cab had come to a halt and the driver was shouting forty bucks. I thought it was pretty steep but I saw Nate dive for his wallet and hand the cash over before pushing me out of the car door.

When I emerged, panting from exhilaration I felt my jaw drop for the third time that night. The house we had pulled up at, well, it wasn't a house. It was a mansion. I'd never seen a house this big, but before I could process what this meant Nate was once again tugging at my hand, dragging me up to the front door.

I gazed at him for a moment before moving and he turned round to face me.

"Come on big boy, let's get inside so you can give me the fucking that I've been waiting for all night."

Watching him say these words again nearly pushed me over the edge. He looked so delectable in the soft street light. His shirt was now hanging open, gleaming with his sweat and his hair now messy and unkempt but looking even hotter as a result.

Without another seconds delay I moved forward, pushing Nate ahead. He ran towards the house and quickly unlocked the door. We fell forward together into the hallway and I grappled with his shirt so that it dropped to the floor. At the same time he lifted up my t-shirt and deposited on the ground. Slowly we backed down the hallway, Nate leading the way.

Once again I reached down and locked my mouth onto his. This time there was nothing slow or sensual about our kiss. It was frantic and desperate, as we both ravished each other's bodies, totally overcome with lust and horny need.

Before I knew it we were going up some stairs and through another door. Nate reached out and flicked on a light, illuminating a large room with a huge bed in the centre. But I gave it only a cursory thought as I my tongue continued to reach down Nate's throat.

Nate's hands were reaching down and grappling with my belt, working frantically to unlock it. After a few seconds he succeeded and my zipper was pulled down and my pants fell to the floor with a thud. Stepping out of them I reached around to grab hold of Nate and forcefully pushed him over.

We landed on the bed, bouncing a couple of times until we came to rest. For a moment we both lay there looking into each other's eyes. In that moment I felt at peace with myself in a way that I had never experienced. I was living in the moment. All my worries, all my fears, all my concerns melting away as I gazed down at Nate's beautiful face.

And then the moment was broken as I pushed my head down to meet that incredible face and our mouths were once again locked together in a furiously ardent clinch. My hands snaked out and grabbed hold of his neck and pulled him in closer, forcing our tongues to press as far down each other's throats as was physically possible. Nate's hands were now kneading my pulsing prick through my now soaking briefs as my precum leaked out.

Our bodies were both now slick with sweat as our excitement and anticipation levels reached new heights. I didn't want my mouth to leave Nate's such was the enjoyment I was getting exploring every millimetre of his mouth as our saliva intermingled while some escaped, dripping down towards our chins.

But I was too eager, too hungry for more and so eventually I tore myself away and instantly buried my head in Nate's chest. I started licking and sucking my way across his chest, soaking up his tangy perspiration. His skin felt so soft and I wanted to do nothing else but worship his lean frame.

When I reached his right nipple I swirled it in my mouth and felt Nate shudder in pleasure.

"Urgh, yes, urgh, that feels so fucking good."

Spurred on by this encouragement I refocused my attention on his other nipple and this time I nibbled lightly on it, pressing my teeth against his hot body, marking him as mine. It seemed as though Nate could not speak this time as his groans of delight reached a higher pitch.

Letting go of his hard nipple I continued to work my way down his chest, burying my lips into the undulating crevices of his defined abs. I was loving everything about this boy. The touch of his skin, his light sweet scent, his lithe form, it was all combining to intoxicate me with a lust which I had never felt before in my life.

As I moved further south I hit a small trail of light brown hair, knowing that it led to the treasure I was seeking and losing all patience I moved my tongue swiftly down until it reached the cold metal buckle of his belt. I quickly reached up with my hands to unclasp it and swiftly pulled down his pants. As Nate wriggled out of them his cock sprung free from his confines and I realised Nate had gone commando tonight. Suddenly he didn't seem quite as innocent as his appearance had suggested.

His dick was stood to attention, erect and proud. I admired his pecker for a moment. It looked to be a bit smaller than average to me but like the rest of him resembled a work of art. It gently curved upwards and had a dark brown hue, turning pinker on the approach to his circumcised tip. He had neatly trimmed pubes which matched the light brown of the hair on his head.

Without another thought I drove my head down onto his member, forcing as much of it into my mouth as possible. His relatively small size meant that before I knew what was happening my nose was buried in his thin bush.

"Urgh, oh yes, that feels so go ... oo ... oo ... d," Nate gurgled from above me and I felt him collapse backwards on the bed, pushing his hips further into my face.

I held his prick there for a moment, it was like it had been designed for my gob. Inhaling deeply through my nose I took in the manly smell which permeated his crotch. The smell was making me go even more wild with desire and I lost what little control was still remaining. The salty taste of his precum was being smeared across my mouth and I was desperate to extract more of his manly essence.

My tongue lapped at the underside of his dick, sending shudders of pleasure through him. Then suddenly I lifted my head up, sliding my tongue up his shaft until it reached the tip. Then I plunged back down again.

I didn't have much experience of giving blow jobs so I didn't really know what I was doing. But in this moment of passion I was doing everything I could to stimulate Nate, to push him beyond the edge and give him the pleasure I could see that he craved.

Then I went into overdrive, bouncing my head on his dick with such force and ferocity that everything became a blur. I could hear Nate squealing now, his pitch rising as I pushed his buttons. Soon his whole body was quivering beneath me, but I was relentlessly determined to extract his nectar.

It wasn't long before I felt his shaft twitch and tighten. Nate let out a scream and I felt my throat being flooded with his hot, thick cum. I did my best to swallow the salty release but started to gag as it overwhelmed me and his prick fell from my mouth as the last dribbles of his orgasm landed on my chin.

I grinned up at Nate as I gobbled down the last remnants of his creamy goo and saw his face hot and red from the exertion, still panting and covered in copious amounts of sweat. The glossy sheen only made him seem even sexier and I knew that I could not wait any longer. I needed his ass.

"Got any lube?" I asked eagerly.

"Thought you'd never ask," Nate replied cheekily, pointing to a cabinet beside his bed.

I scrambled to my feet and within a few seconds had reached it after taking just a few short strides. When I turned round to face the bed I saw Nate crawling towards me. His eyes were alight, as though something had awakened inside him and given him a newfound confidence.

I followed his eyes and saw that they were locked on my white briefs which were now practically transparent, soaked in my precum. He reached forward with my hands and I trembled slightly as he connected with the sodden fabric. I had never felt so sensitive, so attuned to each and every touch or sensation. I would need all my powers of control to hold onto my load for as long as possible. I wanted to savour this moment and prolong the pleasure as long as possible.

Nate continued to move towards me until he was able to reach forward and pull down my drenched briefs. My prick sprang out and bounced forward, landing on top of Nate's left eye. He looked excited and frightened all at once, he jumped back as though in fear and stared at my prick like it was the only thing in the entire world. The fire in his eyes was now burning like a furnace as they flexed within their sockets.

Finally he spoke. "Wow. You're huge!" And then he leaned forward, stretching out to lick my red helmet. When his tougue connected with the tip of my shaft it was like an electric current ran through me as my heightened sense of arousal made my prick feel super sensitive.

I also felt a surge of confidence flow through me at Nate's words. I'd never been that proud of my dick or thought of it as big, never mind huge. When you saw Troy and his mammoth sized pole everyday that was pretty much impossible.

But as I stood there looming over Nate's body I swelled with pride as I realised he was right. I obviously shared some genes with my brother as my tool jutted out from my body and stood at a length that must have been at least 8 inches of thick, hard muscle.

As these thoughts flitted through my head Nate had moved further forward and was now wrapping his head around my engorged prick. As he struggled I stepped back, withdrawing the tool from his mouth. He looked up at me with disappointment and confusion, like a child who had just had his favourite toy confiscated.

"I don't want that hole. Turn round" I growled menacingly.

Nate complied instantaneously and I was soon confronted with his rear end pushed up towards me, presenting his compact, tight butt. It was so perfect, round and tight. It wasn't big but it was really toned and was large enough that his rosebud was obscured in the valley between his two ass cheeks.