The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roughly grabbed his ass with both hands and pushed them apart so that I could get a better look at his hole. It was so tight, I couldn't imagine how it could accommodate me, but I knew that it would and I couldn't wait to see what it felt like.

As I looked down I couldn't help but marvel at his butt, kneading his cheeks in my hand. Like the rest of his body it seemed as though it had been created by an artist, sculpted and refined to perfection after years of toil.

It seemed like Nate was as desperate to be fucked as I was to fuck him. He screamed out, "Fuck me stud, I need you. I need you inside me."

I hurriedly opened the top of the tube containing the lube before squirting it onto my now painfully hard dick. I shivered slightly as the cold liquid hit my overheating prick. It only took at couple of tugs to spread it across the surface, preparing my cock to slip into the ass laid out before it.

I squirted the lube again, this time over Nate's exposed man hole. As it hit I saw his ass cheeks jiggle and I could sense the anticipation radiating from him. Reaching down I pushed my middle finger into his ass crack in an attempt to open him up and push the lube inside his anal canal.

Nate grunted at the intrusion and I felt extreme resistance as his ass fought against my touch. His rectum felt incredibly hot and tight but I pressed on until my finger slipped deeper and deeper inside him. Now I could wait no longer. I knew that without a slower build up and more preparation it would be more painful for Nate but I could not bear to hold myself back a second longer.

Roughly I manoeuvred his light frame around the bed so that he was facing the pillows and clambered over him. Planting my left knee on one side of him I placed my right foot on the other and pointed my throbbing shaft towards his expectant ass.

I thrust my hips forward and down, forcing my helmet into his unwilling ass. We both groaned as I entered him. I looked down and saw the first inch of my dick had disappeared inside Nate. I could feel his ass being stretched to accommodate my sizeable girth.

"Urgh ... urgh ... fuck me. Fuck me HARD," Nate grunted imploringly.

And it was like a switch being flicked inside me. Like a computer programme being activated. I was suddenly hit by a more powerful hunger than I had ever felt before in my life. I was going to take this ass. It was mine. And I was going to fuck it harder than it had ever been fucked before.

With a roar I shoved my fat shaft forward and down. Assisted by the lubrication it slipped about halfway in as both Nate and I screamed out in unison. For a second it felt like my prick was stuck, so tight was the grip of his ass.

With a mighty effort I pulled back and it seemed like I was dragging Nate's ass with me, then just as I was about to exit him I thrust forward, burying myself even deeper into his man-cunt.

Nate wasn't screaming now, he was howling in pain. I looked up and saw his face being reflected in a mirror positioned behind the bed. It was red and contorted in agony. His ass must have felt like it was on fire. But I didn't care anymore. I needed to bust and I was going to use and abuse this ass until I did.

Slowly at first, but quickly picking up the pace I began to plunge my spear in and out of his elongating ass. I was starting to struggle now. The pressure of his ass muscles squeezing my cock was giving me indescribable pleasure. It was constant, as though my shaft was being suffocated, denied any respite.

As I ploughed in and out of Nate I lost the power of conscious thought as I let my primal instincts take over. My groaning had increased in pitch as I hammered his ass harder and deeper. Glancing up at the mirror I saw that his eyes had gone glassy and it seemed the pain had started to be overtaken as his ass started to become used to my invading pole.

But still I yearned for a closer connection with Nate. I wanted to share this moment with him completely. So I made the snap decision to withdraw my dick, emerging from his ass with a pop. Moving at lightning speed I flipped him over and dragged him down the bed before climbing down onto the floor.

My dick was throbbing now with such intensity that I thought I could pop at any moment. Hurriedly I lifted him in my arms. His left leg stretched upwards past my shoulder, while his right leg wrapped around my body with the flexibility of a gymnast.

With one hand I lowered his body, while the other grabbed hold of my pipe and directed it to his ass. Then suddenly I thrust forward and entered him again. In this position our faces were just inches apart as our bodies slid past each other, both sweating profusely from our exertions.

Our eyes became fixed on each other as I resumed my fast, deep thrusts into his now slick anal channel. Nate looked as though he had fallen into a blissful stupor, but I saw in his eyes a hunger for more.

That was confirmed as I felt him starting to thrust his pelvis, meeting my strokes as I powered into him, forcing me further and further inside, using gravity to help me force myself deeper, until eventually I could hear my balls slapping his ass and I knew that I had bottomed and was pummelling him with the entire length of my spur.

Nate was now gurgling with pleasure and panting heavily as I leaned forward and pushed my lips out and as he realised what was happening we were once again locked together at the mouth, just as my prick was buried in his butt.

I have no idea how long that moment lasted but it seemed like hours. I had never felt so physically connected to someone or given myself so completely to someone. The assault on my senses made the bedroom, the entire world, disappear as our bodies became so thoroughly entwined that it was no longer clear where I ended and Nate began.

As much as I tried to hold on, to stay in that moment forever, all too quickly I felt my balls tighten and next thing I knew my dick was firing hot, sticky cum deep into Nate's bowels. Just a fraction of a second later I felt Nate's prick explode too and spurts of jizz shot up, coating my chest.

When my cannon finally stopped firing I felt utterly spent. My now deflated cock fell out of his now leaking ass and I pushed Nate away so that he fell onto the bed with a thud, before a second later I collapsed next to him.

My legs felt like jelly as we both inched our way up the bed until our heads were resting on the pillows and we looked into each eyes as we came down from our post-coital high. And that was the last thing I remembered before losing consciousness, knocked out by the ferocious intensity of our copulation.

_____________________________

I opened my eyes blearily as I regained consciousness, awakened by the light now streaming into the spacious bedroom. I was lying on my back, with Nate's head resting lightly on my shoulder. As I looked down at his beautiful, peaceful face the events of the previous night raced through my mind.

I couldn't believe what had happened. How had the shy, withdrawn, self-conscious guy I knew myself to be managed to bag a hot guy and fuck him silly within hours of meeting him? It was like a stranger had occupied my body for the night, taking me over.

But as I gazed up at the golden-patterned ceiling I felt my chest swell with pride. It wasn't just my brother who was good in the sack it seemed as I remember Nate's ecstatic face as I'd ploughed his anus with my prick. It was like a whole new world of possibilities had opened up. A strange, somewhat frightening new world, but an exciting, thrilling one too.

My introspective musings were interrupted though as I saw Nate's eyes flutter open, his long graceful eyelashes lifting to reveal the piercing blue beneath. He gazed up at me and for a moment neither of us spoke as we stared at each other reverentially.

Suddenly in the sober light of day I felt weirdly self-conscious, despite the intimacy we had both just shared.

"Well that was a fun night, wasn't it?" Nate grinned, breaking the silence. He scrambled up and off the bed and I could not help but take in his wonderful naked form.

"Yeah, certainly one to remember!"

Nate had turned round and wandered over to the window and was looking out with nothing to hide his modesty. My eyes were boring into his tight, pert ass and I could still make out the stale white residue which trailed down his leg, the only blemish on his otherwise perfect body.

"Better get some breakfast then hadn't we? Come on sleepy head!"

His playfulness was infectious and it raised my spirits. As Nate walked across the room to open a huge oak wardrobe I bounded up and after him.

He had managed to put a pair of bright orange boxers on just as I reached him. I grabbed hold of him and hugged him tight before bringing down my face and planting my lips on his.

The kiss was slow and sensuous as we both drank each other in. The franticness of the previous night had been discarded, as though we were now more comfortable in each other's presence, more in control.

After a few moments we broke apart and I felt Nate's soft hands groping at my meat, which was quickly stiffening in response. I moaned softly and whispered, "Don't worry we can play later but now you mention it I'm starving. Let's grab that now and then we can come back and spend the rest of the afternoon here."

The gleam in Nate's eye told him that he wanted nothing more than to curl up with me and start right where we had left off last night but before he had a chance to argue his stomach let out of a loud rumble.

"Guess you're right, it's just so hard to keep my hands off you."

Nate quickly dressed, throwing on a casual t-shirt and jeans. Embarrassingly I had to dress as we walked out the bedroom and down the stairs, picking up the clothes which had been discarded the previous night.

It was only when I was fully dressed that I started to notice the house once more and I recalled my brief glance of its frontage the night before. If anything the inside of the house was even more impressive than I remembered the exterior to be.

It was simply massive to start with. It was so incredibly spacious with wide halls, high ceilings and tall windows which gave the whole place an airy, expansive feel. I looked upwards and saw the stairs we had just come down spiralling up what looked like a further 3 or maybe 4 floors.

The decor was simply stunning, as though designed by a modern day Michelangelo. The wallpaper was ornate and delicate with several prints and murals scattered across the walls giving them an exotic feel. As I passed each room I noticed that each one had its own distinct design and feel, as though it had been meticulously planned.

The floors were all wood effect, matching the big wooden-frames to the doors and giving the place a homely vibe. I also noticed the whole place was in pristine condition, a stark contrast to my chaotic and messy apartment. Setting off the whole place were the various sculptures and ornaments which dotted the building adding a further regal air to the house.

I was so in awe of the house that I was momentarily lost for words. This must be worth an astronomical amount. Eventually we reached the kitchen and I could smell freshly baked bread and the distinct smell of food being fried.

The kitchen was in proportion to the rest of the house and as we entered I saw that it stretched and opened out into a dining area with a large rectangular table, which itself looked out onto a luscious green garden.

"Juanita!" Nate exclaimed as he hurried across to a short, elderly Latina who was bent over the cooker, "You never cease to amaze me!" Motioning for me to join them he went on, "This is my, umm, friend, Scott. Scott this is Juanita our awesome cook."

"Nice to meet you, Juanita," I replied courteously. This dude had a cook? Seriously? What the fuck was happening here?

"What you want today, sir?" Juanita asked Nate deferentially.

"Oh, the works. You know me I love a big breakfast in the morning and I'm sure my mate Scott here has a pretty big appetite too." He winked at me mischievously before leading me across to the large table.

As we reached it I took the opportunity to look out at the garden. Again, I was utterly stunned by what I saw. The grounds stretched as far as the eye could see and just to the side I saw a huge swimming pool glistening in the morning sun.

I looked back at Nate as I sat down and saw him giggling at my startled expression.

"What is this place? It's unbelievable!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I always forget how amazing this place is for people who haven't seen it before!" Nate smirked. "It's pretty epic, isn't it?"

"Umm, yeah, I've never seen anything like it. I mean it's like something out of a movie. You're family must be so rich!"

"It's all my dad's work really. He made it big working for one of the big investment banks, then set up on his own and has been coining it in ever since. They spent years renovating this place before we moved in."

Suddenly pieces of the jigsaw were starting to slide into place. Nate was a typical member of the rich, white prep boy set. I could see it now in his styling, his clothes, his voice and his carefree attitude. Seeing the inside of his house was like stepping into a world, so outside the boundaries that I had always been confined by. It was mind blowing.

"So you must go to Barts then?" The question tumbled from my lips before I had chance to stop it. Barts was the school which all the rich white kids went too, on the other end of town to the school I had gone to.

"That's right, not long to go now until I'm outta there and out of this stuffy town."

"And presumably you're a great lacrosse player too." I said half-mockingly.

"Bullseye." Nate responded jokingly, "But I'm even better at water polo." The twinkle in his eye told me that he loved teasing me like this.

But before we could continue our conversation any further Juanita had arrived with our breakfast. I thought I would fresh out of awe, but no here it was again. Tray after tray piled high with food had appeared on the table.

There were waffles, bagels, pancakes, croissants, toast, strawberries, pineapple, mango, rashes of bacon, sausages and cooked tomatoes. It was a smorgasbord of culinary delights.

Nate immediately pilled his plate high with food and as the shock wore off I followed him a few seconds later. Silence fell as we both hungrily ate our way through the delights in front of us. I had started with the cooked breakfast as it was a treat I rarely got and I could tell straight away that it was all food of the highest quality. It was just so much tastier and fresher than the cheap cuts I had become used to.

The cover gave me time to collect my thoughts somewhat. I was struggling to process the implications of all this. I felt my old self reawakening itself. The cold, calculating, cynical side of my brain was telling me that this could be a meal ticket out of painful drudgery for Troy and I. Hadn't he been urging us just the previous afternoon to dig out any opportunities that we could?

But then I remembered how good last night had felt with Nate. It was so loving and innocent, just two guys bonding and making each other feel good. A part of me wanted to hold onto that. A part of me wanted to leave behind the world that I knew where you needed to scrap and fight and battle for every morsel. A part of me just wanted to wrap myself in Nate's arms and stay there forever and ever.

As my brain whirred with confusion I noticed more movement on the far side of the kitchen. A girl had appeared. Well to be fair she was a woman, a stunning woman.

She was the type of girl that I'd only before seen on TV. She wasn't wearing anything too grand but she was tall and had long shapely legs. Her flowing brown hair was styled immaculately as it hung down just past shoulder length.

It was her face that provided her best feature, it made Nate's seem ugly by comparison. She had high cheekbones, a petite nose, full puffy lips and smouldering brown eyes. She had only applied a little makeup but she was obviously an expert because it perfectly suited her lightly tanned complexion. It was like looking at a model, no a supermodel. If I wasn't gay I would have needed to exercise huge self restraint not to pop there and then.

I saw Juanita hand her a bowl and she wandered languidly across the room towards the table. Her hips swayed alluringly from side to side and I noticed that under her loose fitting clothing she was concealing a sizeable rack.

It was like my mind switched gears again, decisively changing course and in that moment I knew what had to be done. I just had to hope that I had the strength to see it through.

"Scott this is my delightful sis Grace. Grace this is Scott."

"Nice to meet you Grace." I responded in a friendly tone.

Grace started at me, giving me the most cursory nod possible and sat down to eat the thin gruel that she seemed to be eating. Her disdain for us both could not have been clearer.

"Don't mind Grace," Nate said redirecting his attention back to me, "She can be a little bit haughty at times."

Grace responded with a stare so cold and withering that it was almost a surprise that it didn't force Nate right off his chair.

"Anyway Scott, it's got a bit chilly down here, why don't we head back upstairs?"

With one last smirk in his sister's direction he led me away from the table, leaving behind mounds of uneaten and doubtlessly wasted food.

As I followed him my mind was working overtime and a plan was developing in the deep, dark recesses of my mind. A plan which would help Troy and I achieve the next stage in our ambitions. The appearance of stuck-up, snooty, snobbish Grace had firmly tipped the balance of my dilemma and I now knew what I had to do.

"So what's the deal with Grace then?" I asked Nate as we walked up the stairs.

"Oh, she's just let all this wealth go to her head. Combined with her knowing just how drop dead gorgeous she is she seems to think she is better than anyone. Plus she has all the guys running around after her at school, desperate to do anything she wants. I just do my best to keep out of her way, which is one advantage of living in a mansion! But enough of her, I'm far more interested in you right now."

As he finished the sentence we burst through the doors to his room. Taking charge he pushed me back onto what I quickly realised was his freshly made bed. Damn, this boy had things good! He quickly followed, jumping on top of me and attacking my mouth with vigour.

His tongue slithered into my mouth and we both pressed our heads together, cramming ourselves as deeply inside ourselves as possible. As we did so I felt myself hardening rapidly as my carnal desire became stimulated. The snog became increasingly sloppy and frantic as we both surrendered to our libidos.

Nate's expert hands were back to work, unbuckling my belt and lowering the zip so that my turgid log flopped out. At his touch my shaft twitched in pleasure and I felt my precum leaking out over him. He tugged my cock deftly, smearing the sticky liquid across my shaft.

Then pulling himself away Nate leered over me and growled, "Time for me to repay you for last night."

The next thing I knew I could only see the top of his head as I felt his soft lips touch the head of my cock, forming a tight seal. He was again using his hands. One was wrapped around the root of my tool while the other was lightly massaging my balls.

I could tell that he was struggling a bit as he tried to fit my sizeable girth into his small mouth. The space was so tight that I felt his teeth brushing along the top and bottom of my dick. But this only heightened my sensitivity and I let out a loud, deep moan of appreciation.

Nate was trying his damndest to push his head further and I felt my spur being pushed further and further down until it reached his throat. But I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he was giving me.