The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching forward I dragged his head off my pole, which flopped back and hit my abs with a slap. His pretty face stared up at me dazed and confused.

"I want that tight ass of yours," I ordered demandingly while indicating that I wanted him to twist round. Cottoning on Nate hurriedly stripped off his pants and stepped over me so that his legs were straddling my torso. Looking up I was mesmerised by his ass and gazed in wonder as it started to descend.

Within seconds I had his ass in my face and felt his mouth once again wrap itself round my prick as Nate forced his head down, fighting to adjust to this new angle of attack. I could smell his deep manly scent. Leaning forward I stuck out my tongue until it hit his tight, pink rim.

My hands grabbed hold of his ass, forcing it down further into my face so that my whole vision was obscured by his perfectly sculpted rear end. I squeezed his hard muscles as my hands easily slid over his soft skin.

I pushed my tongue deeper and deeper, swirling it around the entrance to his shit hole. The dirtiness of the rim job only heightened my arousal and I felt my prick expanding against Nate's jaw, straining it to its limits.

As I probed deeper and deeper I could taste Nate's ass juices, their salty tang permeating all my senses and driving me wild with lust. My tongue was now greedily penetrating deeper and deeper into Nate's man-cunt. In response to my rim job I felt Nate's body squirming in pleasure, sexual energy coursing through him and causing his mouth to vibrate on my dick, sending waves of pleasure through me.

Nate had now managed to stuff nearly all of my schlong into his grateful mouth. I could feel it sliding down his throat, being stimulated as it slid over his tonsils. He was a great cocksucker and I got the impression he had a bit of experience, certainly more than me. Nate seemed to be able to suppress his gag-reflex and managed to keep on going inexorably while his hands juggled with my balls.

Eventually it all became too much and I unloaded a huge wad down his throat. It seemed to hit him unexpectedly and I felt him choke and gag. But he must have loved it too because the next moment I felt spurts of cum firming out of his twitching prick, showering my chest in his man juice.

Nate rolled off me and laid back on the bed, panting from the exertion with white splooge dripping down his chin. We both fondled each other lovingly, savouring the high from our orgasms.

Once I was able to think straight I decided I needed to know what this was so I tentatively broke the contented silence.

"You know how to handle a dick, don't you?" I croaked, looking into Nate's soft, beautiful eyes. His body tensed slightly at my words and I saw hurt in his eyes. "It's not a bad thing," I said reassuringly, "It's just I want to know, is this just a one-time thing, or does it have any mileage?"

Nate broke out into a beaming smile. "Oh Scott. Why in God's name would I willingly give up a hunk like you who fucks me hard and deep? I'd love to get to know you more and see if things could work between us. I've had quite a few guys in this bed, but none of them have come close to matching up to you."

It was my turn to smile now. I couldn't believe it. This was possibly the richest kid in town and also the cutest. He could have any guy he wanted and yet somehow I had managed to cast a spell over him so that he wanted me. It felt impossibly good.

His words sent a surge of adrenaline through me and I felt my pipe beginning to reinflate as blood pumped towards it at a heady rate of knots. Nate looked down at me an expression of incredulity on his face.

"Woah, looks like someone's keen. Good job we had such a big breakfast, looks like we're both going to need all our energy. Now it's my turn to take control."

Nate flashed that shit eating smile at me once more before taking hold of my now fully erect piece of man muscle. He raised himself up and straddled me again, but this time facing me. Slowly but deliberately he lowered himself down until the tip of my spear was directly positioned at the entrance to his back door.

Then unexpectedly quickly he plunged his ass downwards with force, impaling himself on my prick, which burrowed upwards as his slick anal canal opened up for my fat cock. There was nothing slow or sensual about what followed.

Nate instantly hit a hard, fast, aggressive rhythm as he thrust up and down on my member. It felt exquisite as he expertly tensed his ass muscles, squeezing every last drop of sensitivity out of my dick.

I tried my best to match him, thrusting my hips upwards to meet his strokes. His face was red now and he was grunting hard. I wasn't far behind and together we were making such a racket without a care in the world about who would hear it.

It was so damn hot watching this cute, sexy slip of a man bouncing on my cock, so invigorating. This was what made life worth living. This moment of connection. Nate continued the punishing onslaught against my rock hard shaft and as he started to push his ass back down he leaned forward and our lips met.

The kiss was rocky and jolting, our lips bounced around as the impact of our pounding rattled through both our bodies. Nate was now sliding his ass up and down my prick at such speed that he was starting to lose control. His body was juddering as he shifted his ass, stuffing my fuck tube in at slightly different angles and providing him with yet more stimulation.

We were both dripping wet again in each other's juices, panting heavily as we both fought to keep going, to maintain this wonderfully blissful feeling. But we were fighting a losing battle and after a few more punishing strokes we both screamed out in release.

I unloaded deep inside Nate for the second time in the last 12 hours, depositing my thick cream deep inside his shitter. Simultaneously his dick fired a series of watery spurts which landed across my chest with some even reaching my chin.

Nate collapsed on top of me, grabbing hold of me like a life raft. For what seemed like hours we lay there in each other's arms. Both of us happy and content with the world.

For the rest of that weekend we were inseparable. Most of it was spent continuing to explore each other's bodies and we fucked several more times. It was so unlike me to be able to cum so many times in such a short period but it was like Nate had supercharged my libido.

But we also chatted about other stuff and it turned out we had a lot in common. Nate was a math geek like me and a bit of a nerd when it came to school. Not athletic enough for the sports teams (it turned out he was very average at both lacrosse and water polo) he buried himself in books and was fascinated by science.

Over the course of the next week I spent every evening at Nate's house and slept every night in his bed. We fucked in every position imaginable, but I was always the top it just seemed that was what we both wanted. By the end of it we knew each other's bodies like the back of our hands. I occasionally bumped into his parents around, each time being introduced as a 'friend' but it seemed that they were both aware and comfortable with him being gay which was fantastic.

I'd also found out a bit more about his family. His father was Ted Sterling and he was worth tens, if not hundreds of millions. He kept as many of his dealings as secret as he could. Finding this out only made me more determined to make my budding plan work.

The intensity of our relationship in that first week meant that we developed a close bond. It wasn't just physical but emotional and intellectual. I knew this was key for my nascent plan to work. I needed Nate to not just lust after me but actually love me. I wasn't my brother, I didn't have the physical power to subjugate someone with the force of my body but I knew that wasn't the only way to skin a cat.

I knew I had struck gold when just a week and a half after we had first met Nate lay next to me after another fucking session which had lasted several hours. We were lying together, our bodies entwined together.

"I've never felt like this before babe," Nate whispered in my ear. "I think I'm falling for you real bad. I couldn't bear not having you in my life."

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere," I replied before we both drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

The next day I called back at my apartment after school. I'd hardly seen Troy given the amount of time I was spending with Nate. I knew the time was right to put my plan into action. Part of me felt guilt about what I was about to do but it was only a small part.

Nate was a hot guy. I felt affectionate towards him and didn't want him to be hurt unnecessarily. But he was spoiled and pampered. Yes he hadn't let it go to his head as much as his sister had but he still lived a life which was a bed of roses compared to everyone else I had ever known.

I had to put myself and my family first. The hurt, the pain, the tragedies that I had experienced had taught me that. Nobody else in this world was going to look after you but yourself and your family. It might not have been pleasant but that was the real world. Nate hadn't ever known what the real world was like, but if things went to plan he soon would do.

But I was still nervous as I walked into the kitchen to see Troy wolfing down a sandwich. My trepidations weren't about the plan but how Troy would take the news that I was gay. We had such a close bond, welded together by our shared loss and I loved him unlike anybody or anything in the world. I would take a bullet for Troy if I needed to.

I couldn't bear to lose him. But how would he react to the news that his brother was bent, queer, a fag. The brother of Troy Fratelli, the biggest alpha male uber-stud on the planet, was a cock muncher. Would he throw me out? Would he reject me and claim that my perversions had nothing to do with him? I had no idea as I sat down to face him.

"Hey bro," Troy exclaimed as he sent bits of food flying everywhere while swallowing the last piece of his meal. "Where you been, I ain't seen you in days."

"Yeah ... ummm ... I've been meaning to take to you about that. It's ... it's ... just." I was a nervous jibbering wreck and I could see Troy losing patience with me.

"Spit it out man." Troy said sternly although a look of worry was starting to infect his previously upbeat expression.

"I ... I ... wanted to tell you that I'm ... that I'm gay." I could think of no other way to sugar coat it. No other way to ease him into the revelation.

For a second there was complete silence as I held my breath, fearing the explosion to come. And then Troy started laughing. Hysterically. His face went red and he bent over as he cackled. Finally righting himself he responded.

"Is that all? Is that what you've been so nervous about telling me? I'm your brother. I know you're gay. I've known for years. I'm just glad that you're finally able to be open with yourself about it."

"But ... but," I stammered.

"What? I join in with the guys when they call people fags, queers and cocksuckers? Of course I do. That's the part they expect me to play, so I play it. Does it mean I believe it? No. I couldn't give a fuck whether another guy likes cock or cunt. Why should I?"

I sighed in relief and it felt like a huge metaphorical weight had been lifted.

"I mean don't get me wrong bro I wouldn't necessarily go round advertising but you can bet on our dear mother's gravestone that if anybody ever says anything disrespectful to you about being gay they'll have me to deal with."

Troy rose from the table, he now seemed fired up with familial pride.

"Come here." He beckoned towards me and I rose to meet him as he hugged me close. "It's you and me against the world. It always has been and it always will be. There is nothing you could ever do, no mistake you could ever make, that would stop me loving you. And never forget it."

I thought I was going to be crushed to death he pulled me into such a hard embrace. I inhaled his powerfully masculine scent and felt a stirring in my loins. God he was so damn sexy. It took all my self-control to stop my excitement from escalating any further.

After a few seconds Troy released me and sat back down. He was smiling again.

"So you got a boyfriend now have you?" he asked cheekily.

"Yeah, sort of," I replied coyly as I felt my cheeks redden.

"Good work! No need to blush," he exclaimed while pushing forward his clenched fist. We bumped knuckles and my spirit was raised further.

"But that's not all, I think I've worked out how we can take the business up a gear."

As I went onto describe my relationship with Nate, the wealth of his family and his sexy, stuck-up sister Troy's smile got wider and wider. When I'd finished he looked like a boy on Christmas Eve, eager to open his presents.

"Looks like we've got some work to do, doesn't it?" he yelled in excitement.

"We sure do." I responded gleefully.

We spent the next few hours finalising the plans which we would soon put into action.