The Making of a Submissive Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she slowly licked her lips and tilted her head back slightly. She closed her eyes as he brought his cock closer to her lips. She opened her eyes and gave me that mischievous look once again. Her lips rested there momentarily and then her mouth came open. Just slightly, her tongue eased slowly out as she laid it under the tip of his cock. He was so turned on I could see his pre-cum run onto her tongue as she held it there in place.

It was the money shot of all money shots for me, and I know I will remember it as long as I live.

The image of my wife's tongue on another man's cock for the 1st time is forever etched upon my brain, and it never fails to make me aroused.

After a good bit of his excitement ran onto her tongue, she opened her mouth wide and pulled his hips into her face! This drove the head of his cock fully into her mouth. She slowly worked on just the head of his cock, while her tongue lapped up all his juices while teasing his hole! I noticed one of her hands drop between her legs as she was slowly started rubbing herself. I could see her wetness through her panties as she lightly rubbed her clit area.

I was so nervous from all the excitement my mouth had become so dry. I excused myself momentarily to grab a quick drink from the kitchen area. I heard them chatting, they were not whispering but talking softly so I had trouble hearing the conversation.

When I returned to my chair my wife looked directly at me and said "I want to go ahead with it all! I love you, but this isn't about love-It's just about sex! I am so horny for not getting it all week and I know you will enjoy the show. I will treat you when we are finished!"

But I was having second thoughts; what if I regretted it afterwards. Even though I had set things in motion, it wasn't too late. But I was so aroused that I had to see what would happen, thinking that I could stop them before he penetrated her, before he went all the way. Then she said "I know it's just sex honey! That all it is! But there's something else; we were not planning this all out because we have no condoms! Are you ok with that because I am?"

All I could say was "I can't wait for my treat!"

Nick stood up from the couch with his now wet hard on! My wife stood up clearly excited from the couch with the aspect of fully enjoying her 1st new and different cock in so many years. He leaned in to kiss her as he stroked her thighs inching her dress upwards. He continued the upward motion of her dress and slip till her garter straps and naked thighs were exposed. He then advanced this action by slowly lowering the zipper of her dress to her waist with his other hand, her dress falling open on the back. My wife was flushing bright red and trembling some, her breathing ragged, now obviously quite aroused.

Nick then pulled her dress off her shoulders and arms, pushing it down over her hips till it fell at her ankles. She then turned and walked towards the bed. Her legs and thighs were clearly visible through the sheer slip. He was looking at the motion of her hips and ass as she walked to the bed. In a blink of an eye she ripped all the covers off and only left the pillows.

I was looking at her with admiration, my wife looking so erotic. I could hardly contain my excitement at the thought at how far she had already gone, and what was now likely to happen. I could not help but to rub and adjust my cock still contained within my pants. I had to unzip them at least to provide a little relief!

Once she finished with the bed, Nick quickly embraced her. He had one hand caressing her ass through her panties and slip, the other hand on her breast. She looked at me, seeing my excitement, and then moved closer to him, giving herself over to his caresses. He lifted her arms overhead, pulling her camisole up and off! His fingers quickly started stroking her nipples which quickly became so large and erect as I have ever seen them. When he moved to take her slip off she stopped him and crossed her arms over her breasts.

She looked at me and said "We've gone this far; Is it still ok?"

I said "Let's not stop now!"

"You want me to continue? You want to let him go ahead? Are you sure you want him to have me? You have to be very sure! Soon there will be no turning back." She said.

I hesitated, but I was very aroused at what had happened so far. I loved seeing her enjoy herself and he was providing something for her I could not. A big fat cock! This was the most we have both be turned on in years! I nodded yes. Finally she looked at him, and then slowly dropped her hands to her sides, her breasts again revealed. He kissed her again, caressing her, till she became even more aroused. At that point he slowly lowered her slip to her ankles, exposing her hose and panties that were clearly wetter than I have even seen her.

Amber looked so erotic, her breasts and hard nipples, her sheer panties not doing much to hide her smoothly shaved cunt and bulging pussy lips. They were clearly swollen from a combination of her hunger for his cock inside her and her ovulating. Her beautiful legs encased in sheer nylons, the garter straps running down her naked thighs. This slow seduction was having it's effect, his caresses roaming freely over her whole body till her knees weakened, and she sat on the edge of the bed for support.

Nick pushed her shoulders back till she was partially lying down, then lifted her and placed her fully on the bed. He was so aroused that the head of his cock was swollen and purple. She gasped again when she saw his cock, her eyes widening in disbelief again! She said to him "Oh my God, I don't think I can take all that!"

She instinctively closed her legs tightly, her eyes drawn almost hypnotically to his huge erection. Nick was not to be deterred. He softly said "Don't worry; you don't get to have it yet!"

While holding her shoulders down he continued stroking her, stroking her breasts, stroking her thighs, sliding his hand over her panty clad crotch. She began responding to his stroking of her body as she started gyrating her pussy into his touches. She instinctively reached for his cock with a hand to hold it while he worked her over. He gripped her panties and succeeded in pulling them from under her hips and ass as she bucked his movements. They slid down her thighs to her ankles, taking them off, removing the last barrier to her waiting pussy. She was almost fully naked and erotically exposed. Her stocking covered thighs just adding to the sensual nature of this scene. He continued to stroke and caress her, his mouth on her breasts, his hands pressing her ass grabbing her so hard as to leave marks.

She was softly whimpering now. I could tell she wanted him inside her and she desperately wanted to orgasm after such a long seductive wait! She slowly opened her legs as wide as she could as an invitation. You could clearly see her smoothly shaved pussy juices running out from deep inside her folds. Nick slid down her body, now between her legs and softly said "I can't wait to taste you, are you ready?"

She raised her ass off the bed as a hurry up signal. He moved his mouth and tongue against her pussy, drawing moans from her! She was whimpering some as his tongue was working it's magic on the wet swollen lips of her outer cunt, gasping as his tongue finally found her clitoris. With the tip of his tongue he circled the large hard erect bud as she was moaning and groaning loudly now. Her thighs opened up as far as she could and bent her knees; her body flushed bright red and started to trembling.

She screamed " OOOhhhhhh FUUUccckk!" as she started to orgasm in his face after only a few moments! Nick Quickly shoved 3 of his fingers inside her pulsating pussy. He fucked her with his fingers to the rhythm of her contractions. She was so excited every time her pussy contracted a small amount of her milky juices came flowing out covering his chin and fingers. Nick paid special attention to that now and brought her slowly back down to earth.

As she recovered and started to catch her breath again, Nick look at her and said "That was way too fast, you're not done here yet! I want to make you cum again tonight! I don't want you to forget this!"

He slowly continued working on her, his tongue parting the wet lips of her cunt and pushing into her. Her body was completely surrendering to him, with no will to resist as she was preparing to have another orgasm per his demands! Sensing that all her resistance was gone, he moved up her body and whispered to her. "You're going to get on your hands and knees soon! You're going to cum for me this way now also!" She slowly turned over onto her stomach for him as if to tease him a little lying down. Nick was preparing himself to mount her as he watch and jerked his cock.

He approached her with his cock in hand. He took charge and gave her orders now. Amber followed his orders to spread her legs while lying flat on her belly. With very little formality he moved between her spread legs, positioning his cock at her cunt, and pushing into her. A hoarse cry and somewhat a sigh of relief escaped from my wife at the sudden stretching of her cunt with his powerful penetration. He quickly filled her, as she cried out with pleasure as she was fully impaled on his throbbing cock. He began stroking into her, my wife moaning steadily, till he felt her body moving, now gasping as she was close to her climax. She had positioned her hands under herself and was masturbating as he plowed her wetness! As he realized that she was about to come he pulled out of her, ignoring her need to finish. He said loudly "not yet baby!"

He began pulling her hips into the air, presenting her on her hands and knees. Pushing her head and shoulders to the bed, spreading her thighs apart, my wife too filled with passion to stop him or worry about his size. He was behind her, gripping her hips firmly to hold her in place as he directed his hard cock into the wet open lips of her cunt, penetrating her and pushing fully into her, filling her like I have never seen before, she whimper and moaned for the feeling. I knew she wanted to cum again. He began thrusting into her powerfully, holding her hips as he punished her with his cock, treating her even more roughly as she became even more aroused.

Her body was jerking to his thrusting. I was immobilized by the scene, incredibly aroused by the way he was fucking her. Now my wife was moaning continuously, responding to him, responding to being taken in this manner, his swollen cock thrusting into her helpless body as his balls slapped up against her swollen clitoris. I stood mesmerized watching his cock working on her, moving in and out of her till her moans picked up, changed and became shriller. Nick could tell that she was so close from the pounding of her clit she was taking from his ball sack. He bent over and reached his hand around her and began rubbing on her nub. She started panting heavy and started yelling I am going to cum over and over. She then began to come, her orgasm even more prolonged as she has never been able to cum like this before. He pulled her fully upon his cock and held her in place till her climax subsided and her pussy gripped and massage his cock as she came on him. Nick kept real still until she fell into the bed completely satisfied.

She turned over onto her back and looked up into his eyes. She said "Come on sweetie, I want to feel you have a turn. You can have me any way you want me to finish! Just tell me!

Nick replied and said "Oh Fuck Yeah lay on your back!"

She lifted her knees and let her thighs fall fully open, tilting her cunt up to meet his advancing cock again. She looked at me once more and smiled. When I said nothing, she let her arms fall out to her sides, her body open; ready to give herself to him fully and let him finish how he wanted. She reached out gripping his engorged cock as he directed it against the wet lips of her cunt, wetting the head again and pressing the tip into her. He gripped her hips and began firmly pushing his cock into her, pushing slowly, her cunt beginning to stretch again. He was continuing to press forward till the huge head of his cock penetrated her and most of his shaft. She was able to take all his length as she was relaxed under him strictly for his pleasure now. She was clearly enjoying this though and satisfied. Her cunt so tightly stretched around his invading cock.

It was so erotic seeing my wife penetrated like this. He laid the full weight of his body on top of her pinning her down so she could not get away. The blood rushed from my head and I thought I was going to faint. My wife was wide eyed, her mouth hanging open as he tried to push further into her, moving back and forth till she was fully took his cock. She cried out, her body jerking, her cunt filled by his rigid tool. Her pussy was so swollen still and sensitive. I could tell every time he bottomed out and was banging on her cervix. He began slowly moving in her in long strokes, his cock shiny with her juices. He was taking his time and clearly enjoying her body with incredible stamina.

With her stocking cover legs elevated as she pulled them back for him, I had a perfect view of his thick cock steadily and relentlessly fucking her, hearing her gasps, her cries, her moaning as he serviced her. Occasionally she looked at me, seeing how excited I was, then closed her eyes, giving herself over to this stud who was fucking her with great confidence and enjoyment.

The fact that I was watching him service my wife seemed to lift his excitement to a higher level, and he made every effort to see that my wife was groaning as he ravaged her. He used her roughly, thrusting into her more powerfully, my wife crying out again and again.

She started yelling "Cum in me Nick! Come on baby! Cum in my married pussy for my husband!"

Her whole body jerking to his thrusting as she was totally controlled, laying under him, his cock punishing her, till finally her body stiffened out of nowhere, shuddering, her legs clasping his thighs, crying out again and again "uh uh uh uh" as her orgasm overwhelmed her as I don't think she was expecting this at all.

Her response triggered nick to pick up a blistering speed. He was fucking her so fast and hard I thought that both were going to hyperventilate. They were both breathing extremely fast and shallow. I watched this for a few minutes until his climax overtook him as he thrust into her as deep as he could. He gripped her ass and pushed fully into her as he erupted.

My wife growled, "Oh my God! He's swelling more, I can feel him pulsing and cumming me!" It took some time to completely empty his cock in her, filling her with his sperm. It seemed like he laid on her forever, as he kept his cock deep in her for some time keeping his semen up against her cervix. Much of his sperm surely had to be flowing through her cervix into her uterus. I watched as his cock pulsated into my wife and he lay on top of her. She very lovingly and slowing rub his back while lightly scratching it as well. She knows I love this, she was topping of his experience for him letting him take as much time as he needed.

Nick spent 5 minutes lying on my wife before he removed his softened cock from her. He lifted his body off her and rolled onto his back. My wife lay on her back; her legs splayed widely, the lips of her cunt open and were bright red from the abuse. She was moist with their juices. I had never seen her climax with such emotion more than once, and so prolonged- she appeared exhausted! She lay there as some of Nicks cum ran out of her and ran down her ass cracked. Nick rose to his knees and positioned his cock at her mouth. Both of their wet juices glistened on his cock while a small amount of semen was dripping of the end of it.

He simply said "If you clean my cock up I will come back if you every need my help again!" Amber quickly reached for his softened cock and pulled it into her mouth. She sucked and licked all of their juices as she swallowed everything. She even licked his ball sack to make sure everything was clean.

She finally turned her head in my direction and looked at me. She spoke "Well, did you enjoy it? Did you enjoy watching your own wife getting fucked liked that?" I sure enjoyed it! I was too choked with emotion to reply, but she could tell that I was thrilled by what happened. I was so ready for some kind of turn now. Nick got up quickly and covered my wife with a sheet. He dressed per our arrangements so he could leave quickly. We originally discussed that after he stripped down and she was done watching, he would quickly dress and leave. We figured this would help any awkward feeling after the fact.

He was a great guest and had perfect understanding. We said our goodbyes as he winked at me and said "I am happy I could help you two and hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!" He only left an email for contact if we every chose to give it another go.

After I closed the door behind him, I turned around and stared at my hot as hell wife. I knew she laid there naked under the sheet waiting for my next move. Now for the first time in a long while I wanted to fuck her mercilessly in every hole and fill her with my cum! I pulled my own small but extremely hard and swollen cock out of my pants. I quickly walked to the bed with all my cloths still on with my little cock sticking out and jumped on the bed. I kneeled beside her on my knees. I softly leaned over to her neck and kissed her.

I whispered "Amber, I want you to suck my cock also and cum in your ass!" I wanted to mount her so bad but she refused me. I persisted intently and she said that I was going to need to wait a few days. All this did was make me almost cum without any physical stimulation from her. I have never felt this way since I was a teenager.

As I kneeled beside her she said "Here, hang on and let's see what I can do for now". All she did was to lightly grab my erect cock in her hand. This only with just a few strokes made me erupt onto the sheet. She did not even uncover yet to let me look upon her well used body. "It looks like you really enjoyed watching me lying under Nick and getting serviced by him" She said and went on to say "I can't believe I responded like I did, being handled like that and letting him cum inside me!"

I fell back onto my butt with my pants and cloths still on. My wife still lay in bed all covered up with the sheet. I was sitting on the bed waiting and still wanting to fuck her. I was gazing intently at her and she said "Eric! Get off the bed and stand up. That's right you worthless pig stand right there!" I was so shocked by her tone and what she called me that I quickly did what I was told. I loved how she talked to me and what she called me. I stood there with a semi hard cock sticking out of my pants wanting more. "You clearly need punished for cumming so quick and enjoying the fact how that man fucked me!"

As I stood there waiting with excitement as to what was going to happen next. She threw off the sheet onto the floor. She rolled over the bed to opposite direction of me coming to rest on her side with her ass staring right at me. She had her knees drawn slightly to her chest. I could see Nick's semen still leaking out of her as this clearly was filling and coating her ass crack. She reached out and to my surprise she grabbed a hard wooden and leather cover paddle, Her KY jelly I brought for her and the small box that was about 5" long and about 1.5" around. She then rolled back towards me and sat up on the edge of the bed. She laid the paddle and mystery box beside her along with the jelly. She then reached beside her and grabbed one of the pillows. With a quick action she pulled the pillow case off and tossed the pillow to the floor. She just held the pillow case in her hand and stared at me.