The Making of a Submissive Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sat there on the edge of the bed with her tits hanging so perfectly and her nipples still erect from being excited for so long she said "Come here." I walked towards her and stopped. She then

said, "Drop your pants you pig and obey me." I obeyed and unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants down to my ankles. There I stood in my underwear slightly pulled down and my now growing harder erection. She then said, "Fuck I don't have all night! Take the rest of your cloths all off." I dropped my underwear and step out of my undies and pants. I threw my shirt off across the room.

I stood there now with my erection out wondering what was in store for me. She then said, "Come closer." Her hand reached out and grabbed my hardened dick and pulled me over beside her knees with such force that I thought she may intend to pull my dick off. I looked down at her freshly shaved snatch and her now sticky pussy lips as she spread her legs. She handed the pillow case to me and told me "Put this over your head! You don't get to watch me anymore tonight."

I quickly opened the case and pulled this over my head as instructed. I could not see anything through the thick fabric. She still had a strong hold on my cock with one hand and the other reached up and yanked the pillow case tight around my neck and pulled. She said "Bend over you really need what's coming to you!" As she shoved my head down, I bent over her lap. She guided my cock as it went in between her legs and knees. I laid there kind of half on the bed and half hanging off with only her lap keeping me fall falling down. It was glad my cock was able to hang and not be smashed.

As there was a moment of silence, she finally said "Now I'm going to punish you Eric, so try to stay still you have this coming to you." I waited not sure how this was going to go and time seemed to take forever then-Crack! Her hand came down hard on my ass as she spanked both sides numerous times with a continued rhythm. She continued my spanking and asked me, "Are you being properly punished?"

I said "Yes Amber." She then lightly rubbed my ass checks with her finger tips to tease my slightly stinging ass! This felt amazingly good after the abuse her hand had giving me. Then without notice and during my enjoyment of her light touches she then continued with the punishment. Crack Crack Crack. Her continued spankings were turning me on and making my cock strain for a release. As fast as she started beating my ass again she quickly stopped for a moment.

I waited in anticipation for what was next. As I waited, I heard what sound like a bottle of some sort being shaken; I could hear liquid moving and splashing. My ass was slightly burning now along with the stinging, when all of a sudden cold relief in the form of liquid was poured onto my burning checks. I felt this run all over me and into my ass cheeks. She then began to so lightly rub what smelled like baby oil into my reddened skin. This is when she slowing slipped one of her hands between her legs and found my waiting cock. This felt so amazing and I was incredibly turned on. I was ready to cum again and this time enjoy it longer as also. My legs spread open a little automatically after these sensations started, but it turns out it was only a tease. She stopped and pulled both hands off from me.

She very sternly said "Don't move! I am not done yet! You are so fixated with shoving your little dick in my ass. You need more to think about!"

I felt her pour even more oil on my ass checks and the cold oil felt good on my hot skin again. She still did nothing though as I waited longer. I heard the sound of that box she brought being opened. She fumbled though a bit with the box. Then I heard the familiar sound of our KY jelly tube being pooped open. I was really excited now thinking she was ready to lube me up and jack my cock off for the sweet release. She then said "Hold still and take this like a little bitch that you are!" I was shock by her language but at the same time excited as well.

What came next was unexpected; she grabbed my ass checks and pulled them apart. I felt just a little more of the now warm oil run and cover my forbidden and sensitive anus. This made me really nervous now. "Spread your legs for me bitch" she said. I did as I was told with my nervous and excited energy and waited as she let go of my checks. With one hand though she rubbed my butt and massaged me a bit and then pried my checks apart with it. What followed next felt was surreal; I felt the cold sensation of KY jelly being poured onto my anus. Then with no hesitation I felt her fingers messaging this onto and around my asshole. Then with a fast motion I felt some type a smooth object being pressed onto and slightly teasing the opening to my back side. I was a little worried to say the least. Of course I could not see a thing that was happening and it was getting a little harder to breath now with the pillow case on my head.

"We are going to experiment a little now to see if you enjoy this as much as I do!" Amber said this with such a tone that had me worried, but the sensation really felt good with the pressure. All of a sudden "UUUhhhh fffuccck" was I all I let escape my mouth with a whimper. She had with such force shoved the entire length of the object into my ass. This was clearly an anal plugged because I felt this lock into place. The pressure actually felt good as this pressed into my prostate and made my cock swell even larger.

"You like that don't you!" she said with excitement in her voice. She then continued the spanking both sides of my ass as it reddened up. I felt my cock pulsating between her legs waiting for her to touch my cock again, she started to speed up. Crack Crack Crack! She then stopped reached for the leather paddle. She asked me if I would like to be spanked with it for being so bad. I said, "Yes I want to be spanked with it." Amber then spanked me hard with the leather paddle on my ass. She would rub my ass with her hand while pushing on the butt plug and the paddle came down again. I felt another hard crack from the paddle. This was feeling like it was drawing blood from my ass checks while slamming the plug deeper into my forbidden hole. "How does that feel my naughty bitch boy?"

I answered "Good Amber, please don't stop." Crack Crack Crack Crack" Your punishment is almost over Steve." Everything hurt now but I did not want her to stop. It also was feeling soooo good and taboo. It was like all my stress being lifted out of my body as she controlled me. She came down hard with the paddle again and again. Finally she stopped and put the paddle down. I imagined she stopped for the intense marks and bruising. The oil on my skin made the spanking so much more intense.

She then said, "Okay you can get up now Steve but don't let your plug fall out or I will stop." I got up off her lap and stood up. She asked, "Did you enjoy your spanking tonight you naughty boy?"

I answered "Yes I did."

She then told me to stand in front of her. She said, "Well well, Good I can tell." She grabbed my rock hard erection. She started to jack me off slow and started to speed up as she greased her hand up. Her hand went up and down my shaft as she pumped me. She cupped my balls with one hand and jerked me off with the other hand. She stroked me harder and faster with her greased up hand. I was so close to orgasm and clinching the plug in my ass so it would not fall out. There was no way I wanted her to stop now.

I said to her, "please I want to cum Lori- I'm gonna cum." Lori pumped me harder and faster, and then she must have opened up her mouth. Just as I was starting to cum she just took it all in. She deep throated me and swallowed me. She grabbed the back of my ass and pushed hard on my plug. She sucked me so hard as my cock pulsed inside her mouth. I felt her swallow my cum. She just held me there for so long until I started to soften up.

With a swift push she then pushed me away and said "I enjoyed spanking you Eric and I can't wait till I can do it again."

I said "I can't wait to be bad again Amber." She said, "Good, you bad boy. Now, let's go clean up!"

The emotional and physical scenes exhausted us both, as we were in the bathroom I could not help but noticed the permanent smile on my wife's face. She leaned over and said "please send Nick an email and tell him to come back in the morning around 10amp."

I said "ok, Sounds good!" and we were soon asleep after that with no TV or much chit chat.

We both slept so soundly all night long and so relaxed from the nights events. The alarm went off around 8:00am. Amber woke up and only said "lets go get some breakfast downstairs". We both pulled on some cloths and went down to the cafeteria. This was your standard typical hotel full breakfast, but it was not bad. We sat and watched the news and checked the weather out for day. I asked her what was on the agenda for the day and she told me not to worry about that until noon sometime. We sat downstairs watching everyone wonder around and watching a little TV until around 9am. We went back to our room where we both showered and simply enjoyed the hot water beating down on us. Amber giggled and said "Honey I think your butt has a few bruises" I knew I did due to the fact that my ass was really sore when I sat on it (Really even when I took large steps).

I simply said "thank you sweetie I enjoyed being bad!"

We finished up in the shower and proceeded to dry off in the steamy bathroom. As I was admiring her firm and sexy petite little body, wondering what was in store for us in a little bit. After she was completely dry she dropped her towel and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and passionately kissed me while shoving her tongue inside my mouth. This was a caring and intimate kiss from her.

She stopped, looked me in the eye and said "Honey, I love you so much. Thank you for understanding my needs when I did not! This is the best weekend ever a woman could have! Now I want you to listen very carefully to my instructions. From this point on I don't want you to say a word or make a sound. I want you to do exactly everything I tell you, without hesitation until Nick leaves us! You will be helping me this morning, but I also need you to stay out of my view as much as possible. Do you understand?" All I could do is nod in approval.

Amber looked at me and said "Go ahead and get dressed with a t-shirt and your gym shorts from your bag. You're going to need to be flexible and move around for me." She went ahead and pulled on a nice little lacy pair of her panties. That is where she stopped getting dressed. She simply put on her bathrobe and tied the front shut. We heard a knock at the door almost as soon as she tied her bathrobe. Nick was a little early and she instructed me to go and sit in the chair for now.

Amber went to the door herself and opened it up. Nick himself was dressed very relaxed with only a jump sweat suit. He said hello, politely walk in and over near the bed and said "I figured I did not need to get all dressed up today. I wanted to make things easier!"

Amber walked over to Nick and stood about a foot in front of him and said "Thank you for coming last night. We both slept so well last night! I was hoping maybe you and I could help each other out again." She then reached up to kiss him as they embraced. It was so erotic watching my wife stand barefooted in her robe kissing a man that looked as if he just got done jogging. It looked like his hair was still wet from showering before he came over.

She pulled back from him again and reached for his cock through his pants. "I want to have an orgasm while you're inside me cuming. I want to feel your cock throbbing in me when my pussy is contracting for you! I know you have the stamina" As Amber said this I could see his cock starting to swell.

Nick said "No problem baby, how do you want this to happen?"

She then said what I waiting to hear and what I was going to be doing. "I want to lay on my back while you fuck me into pure bliss! Don't worry about my orgasm, my husband will be tending to that. I will let you know when I am close! He is going to do what I need and don't worry he won't get in your way!

He said "fucking sweet, let's go!"

She reached out and pulled his shirt off and threw it by the door. Nick instinctively kicked both his shoes off real fast and kicked them to the front door with a thud. Nick reached out and pulled the belt open has her robe fell open. He quickly went to her shoulders and let the robe drop to the floor. Her nipples were hard and erect by the time it hit the floor. He had them in his mouth in no time working them between his teeth and tongue. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her chest harder. As he suckled on her tits moving from one to the other she strained to reach his cock and massage it through his sweat pants.

Nicks cock was fully hard as it disfigured his pants. He clearly was ready to free his cock from the restraints of fabrics. Amber pushed him off her tits now and pulled close into him as she pulled his pants and underwear down just past his balls. As they kissed, she slowly wrapped one of her small hands around his shaft and lightly started tugging in an up and down motion. Her other hand rested under his balls as she rubbed them. I could hear Nick starting to moan as they stood there. He could not help himself as he reach for her pussy and started exploring.

They soon stopped as she turned around and jumped onto the bed and lay on her back. She motioned over to Nick and said "Come here, I want you to get on top of me and place your cock between my tits. I want to taste you!" Nick was on her in no time. He had his massive cock positioned right in front of her mouth now.

She finally looked in my direction and said. "Eric, get over her and service me. You need to get me ready for Nick and make sure I get good and wet for him." She lifted her ass off the bed so I could pull her now wet panties off from her. I had my mouth on her pussy in no time. She was already wet and her clitoris was already swollen. I could tell she was at the height of her ovulation. Her pussy always gets really swollen and gets turned on extremely easy. I could tell she wanted his cum!

As I peeked up at them, I could see how she was working on his cock. She was sucking him in a slow motion, I am sure that she was going slow so he would last long enough for her own needs. She would take his cock out her mouth only to insert one of his balls into her mouth and lightly suck on it. She had me going down on her until my tongue was going numb and her hips were gyrating and squeezing my head. When I had the chance to see them they had their eyes locked on one another with intense passion again. I could tell they were both getting ready to go to another level. Lori then reached around Nick to push me off. I moved off the bed totally to stay out of the way like she instructed.

Nick climbed off from my wife's chest as she spread her legs for him. As her legs spread apart her pussy lips spread open as well from being so horny and turned on. The inside of her folds glistened and you could see her wetness building up and staring to run out. I could see that she was hungry for his cock.

She yelled to me "Honey I need you to rub my clit when Nick services your pussy for you!" I knew exactly what she wanted me to do as I have been doing this for years for her. I grabbed the KY jelly and squeezed some onto a couple of my fingers. Nick slowly jerked his cock off and slightly rubbed her clitoris with the head of his dick. I quickly jumped onto the bed beside them remembering to stay out of there direct view of each other. With my arms fully extended my hands reached across her firm belly and found her pleasure spot. I pulled her lips apart with one hand while fully exposing her hard clit! I slowly started rubbing the KY jelly into it nub with my free hand. I started rubbing in a slow and circular motion. She moaned immediately as this felt good for her while staring at Nicks hard abdominal muscles that rested above his massive cock. Nick had fixated his stare on her breasts like a hungry animal and had grab onto one of her legs as he sucked on her toes.

I could not help but to think about how his sperm was already inside her from last night swimming inside her uterus! This thought made me so horny that is was not mine! I wished I could fuck her now as well. Now here I was lying beside my wife helping her get off while he filled my wife with another load of his cum! I stayed out of there site as best I could and did not make a noise. Amber looked up finally and looked into his eye as his met hers. She said "Oh fuck I need you inside me now!"

Nick mounted her slowly, working his cock into her as her pussy adjusted to the thickness of his shaft. My wife was again groaning as he penetrated her, moaning as he pressed fully into her wetness. She lifted her legs as I watched his thick cock stretching her out. I took special attention not to slip to far down and touch his dick. At times this was tough as her hips started bucking against him. I picked up the speed for her as I felt how her pussy was becoming tighter. I knew her body all too well and knew what was building inside her.

They kept their eyes locked on each other lost in the moment and each other. She kept softly moaning and saying how good it felt to have his cock deep inside her. She started saying things like "Oh fuck yeah, harder baby, harder!" "I want you to cum deep in me!" "cum in me, cum in my married pussy!" "faster, faster Eric, I want to cum on your cock" That was my sign, I started rubbing harder and faster on her clit doing my job.

I watched his cock sliding in and out of her watching her juices flow onto him and drip off his balls as they slapped her ass. She reached under her butt to grab his balls as he was trusting into her harder. He was soon thrusting into her like a machine just going faster and faster. My wife started gasping for air and I could see her vagina muscles tightening and starting to twitch. I knew she was going to cum any minute.

She yelled "Oh harder, fuck me I am going to cum". As she was gasping she felt her orgasm approaching as I knew as well. She cried out, her arms and legs clutching him as her pussy started to spasm and place an iron grip on Nicks pumping fast cock. He groaned, as he was pulling her fully onto his cock now as my hands slipped from between then. He emptied himself again deep into her pussy, his sperm flooding her uterus as she buck him during the end of her own orgasm.

It was unbelievably erotic, watching this stud servicing my own wife, watching her being fucked so thoroughly. They finally slowed on their rocking motion after a couple minutes as they excitedly kissed each other, exchanging fluids with their mouths as well. He laid on top of her again for a long while. She looked over at me while his cock was still inside her as she felt his sperm flooding her cunt. She saw how excited I was, and smiling at me and said "Are you being bad? Make sure you don't lose Nicks email!