The Making of Megan Ch. 03

Story Info
Female teacher & students humiliated by lesbian gang.
1.1k words
3.98
49.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estelle and Kelly were then taken to one side out of earshot of their two friends, who both wondered what was to happen next. They did not have to imagine or be fearful for long. The gang grabbed hold of Anya and pinned her to the ground on her front. Estelle and Kerry were pushed forward and knelled down nearby. The others then edged them on and gave orders. They tentatively went forward and began unfastening Anya's bra.

With various threats against they redoubled their efforts and were soon tugging and pulling at it. Once undone she was turned over. Her bra was then pulled from her body, revelling her bare breast complete with cute faint freckles. Her knickers were then grabbed by her two classmates and with some difficulty they began to be manoeuvred down her legs. They caught sight of her red pubic hairs as they became visible over the waistband. One last frantic pull revealed her whole mass of flame red pubes. With panties gone the shoes and angel socks were shortly to follow. She was now bared for all to see.

Anya was allowed to stand. She stood there looking a little stunned. It would have been worse if she was the only one naked but somehow Estelle being in the same boat made in not so bad. What seemed unfair to her was that Miss Reece was still partially clothed and all this was her fault. The same thought had crossed all their minds including Megan.

Megan wondered if she would be next or whether they had had their fun and would now give up. It was at this point the leader spoke. 'You have a choice, Miss Reece, you can either strip or we will subject you to the same as your redhead pupil!' Megan could tell by her tone that she did not believe she was their teacher despite having looked at her ID. She also reasoned that it would be less upsetting to strip than to be stripped. She tried to put her mind at rest, convincing herself that it was little difference to being naked in the communal showers at University. However, she felt she had to try and reason with her captors.

'If I strip will you let us all go?' she questioned.

The reply was not as she had hoped.

'We are in charge here not you. How dare you try and negotiate with us!'

The response did not finish there.

'Grab her and bend her over that log!' came the command.

The girls eagerly followed the command and rushed forward. Megan was wrestled to the large log and pushed over it. Girls held on to every limb pulling her arms down firmly over the log.

'Give me that swishy stick' said the leader.

Megan could hear her walking up being her as the twigs broke under her feet.

'I will teach you a lesson, teacher!' she said.

With this Megan felt the sting of the birch stick across the seat of her thin black French knickers. She let out a faint cry. It was followed by begging to stop as three more whacks fell upon her rounded bottom. 'Now get up and strip before we do it for you! Megan decided to obey. She kicked off her shoes and pulled off her socks still facing away from the crowd. The Hazelmere girls jeered and whistled as she did so. She hoped someone might hear and come to her aid. But then she hoped they wouldn't hear -finding her like this would be all too embarrassing.

With shoes and socks discarded she made the decision to remove her bra. As she reached behind her back to unclasp it she remembered insulting comments made some twenty minutes previously. She tried not to think about that a concentrate on the positive things her former boyfriend said about them - small but beautiful. Once the bra was undone she allowed it to fall from her arms and on to the ground. Next it would have to be her knickers. She would for the first time in her life be naked in a public place. She took hold of the waist and pulled them down to her thighs. She felt a little pain as the rubbed the flesh of her sore bottom.

A load cheer went up as her rear was exposed to the assembled gang. She removed the item completely and stood with her back to them and her arms folded across her breasts.

'Very good,' said her tormentor. 'Now turn around.'

Megan new better than to disobey. Slowly she turned around to face them. Her long curly brown hair fell in ringlets upon her bare skin. Estelle thought that she looked like a dreamy goddess from an old oil painting. The sight of her teacher naked somehow cheered her up. She could not help but contrast the difference of her own complexion and that of Megan's.

Megan had never felt so vulnerable in her whole life. How would she be able to face the girls again? How would she be able to walk down the street again? Her mind was soon stopped from wondering when the leader once again spoke.

'As you are a teacher, maybe you can teach us pupils something?'

It was clear that she was not going to let the issue of her being a teacher rest, but Megan wondered what she meant by this statement?

'Unlike tarts from Lakeside we understand little about practical human biology. We would like you to show us?'

Megan wanted to cooperate but did not know what she meant.

'What would you like to know,' she asked politely.

'How does a woman get sexually aroused?' came the question.

Various girls giggled. Megan tried to explain in roundabout terms but she was interrupted. 'Show us how breasts have to be touched to turn a woman on,' said the leader. Megan gulped. Surly they did not want her to fondle herself in front of all of them. She caught the leader's eye. Her auburn hair cut in a bob framed her impish face. She had piercing green eyes and stood with her legs astride and arms folded. It was clear that THAT was exactly what she wanted. Megan unfolded her arms and pushed the hair from her left breast. She bowed her head to avoid eye contact and began rubbing her forefinger around her nipple. It was pointless not doing it properly as clearly this girl did know the answer to her rhetorical question.

Megan lay up against the large log behind her so as to steady herself. She tried to imagine that she was in the privacy of her bedroom not in woodland clearing with eleven pairs of eyes on her. She found herself reaching for her other breast with her free hand and stimulating herself. There was now no sound from the girls as they looked on in amazement. None of them had imagined that their day would end with this erotic show. At first they felt they shouldn't watch, but did so out of fear of punishment.