All Comments on 'The Makings of Ellen Ch. 06'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"Hi, welcome to the 10 o'clock news on CNN."

"First the shocking news that a so called "Black Master" was found dead in his home. The 65 year old fat ugly black man who wrote stories on sex wedsites was found with his 2inch cock forced down his throat. The cock was the cause of his death. Doctors said he would have died in agony. The people living next door to him said that for years he scared all the little kids and no one black or white would go near his house without a police escort. No one came to the hospital to claim the body and all the persons belongings were either burnt or given away. The body will be buried in an unmarked grave. The room in which he died was such a health hazard that two clean crews had to clear away all the garbage in the house. The house will be demolished later on today. This just this news reporters view but the world is a better place without such a person as this so-called "Black Master" and anyone that this reporter has been in contact with have all agreed that he was just a spiteful ugly old black man with no friends and no family. All his victims over the years are being treated for mental illness, some of his victims still maintain that he was a nice Black man that wrote sexy racist stories that turned them on. These people are being locked up for their own safety"

"Now onto something a little more happier...and then the weather."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I see Closet-SuperCuck has commented

Only the world's biggest closet cuck would read this story then write a novel in the comments. However, story was so-so, good editing but predictable and cliched. 3 stars max.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why not

have tim infect his sorry ass wife with aids virus...take the markings n make them permanent....never fuck her again n let her infect half the b;lk population in that city with aids....sounds to me like a perfect way to get rid of a cheating wife n her nigger lovers....let them die a slow death kn0owing that from now on their life has totally changed n really how ever long they live they can live knowing theyve been screrwed also...and when the wife lay dying remind her that hey pay back is a bitch bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Only tiny pricked white boys and braindead white whores will like this story. And anyone giving this story a rating when you cant proves how unstable and braindead some readers are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A new low for even this pile of shit story

Dear author, next time you decide against offing yourself please reconsider. It might really be better for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another SORRY Day

Another SORRY day when the saying about men is true, some of us do think more with the little head than the big one. You embarass men everywhere of all colors.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
yes

still turns me on to see ellen get to enjoy black cock and all kinds for hot sex, wonderful feeling i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
de making

I just scanned the last chapter and whatever ellen was, she is not that now. She is a threat to him, as to any sexual contact. Also, fidelity is just a word she may see or hear somewhere. One way or another, someone will support her, or she may certainly support herslf. Race is incidental, and this gerald is a cretion and ellen a slut, at minimum.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 13 years ago

This story petered out after chapter 3; anal sex, group sex and sex toys aren't my thing, I suppose. Then came the ridiculous, clichéd outfit towards the end, i.e. ugly thong, too short skirt & too high heels

I found this story in the "pregnant" tags portal, so therefore disappointed that Gerald didn't keep Ellen to himself during their romance ('cept it wasn't a romance - shame) and Tim eventually getting his wife back - albeit at a price - knocked up and having to raise another man's (bi-racial) child in order to hang onto his wife

Non-the-less, I'm grateful to dsoul for the first three chapters and will be reading more of his offerings

marypatmnmarypatmnabout 12 years ago
mary for black men

love to be like Elen Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your story is all bull shit, the husban has no self respect fore his kids or himself . when he was brout to the niggers house and sean his wife behave the way she was being he should left her there and left. and if she came home kick her ass out the door,she nothing but aids on the loose,if she likes nigger dick so much leave her with the niggers, never to come near the kids again or shoot them all fuck them.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Just a response to the 2nd commenter about

Us so called "closet super cucks"! Some of us read the story which are SUPPOSEDLY "Loving Wives" stories to see the husband step up and either get their "loving wife" back or kick them out of their life (as well as the guy).

So when we put so much effort and time to read a piece of work we have a certain expectation. When that expectation is not met, we need to do something get rid of this dirty feeling that seems to be covering us. And we (who cannot in the slightest) understand how men who love their wife would become a cuckold to another man.

So to get rid of that feeling we write long winded explanations of what we think should have occurred. Not very rational (I know) but it is what it is!

marypatmnmarypatmnover 10 years ago
marypat meant to be be black bred

love to go black like this Mary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES