The Mall Adventure

Story Info
A new wild adventure for Laura.
980 words
3.83
25.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to go to the mall for some fun. My name is Laura. I'm about 5'6" 150lbs. long curly brown hair. Piercing blue eyes. 36D breasts tiny waist and curvy hips. Nice curvy hourglass figure. I'm very proud of my body. I decided I wanted to have some fun so I went to the mall. I looked at every store seeing if anyone looked interesting to talk to. I was about to give up when I saw this gorgeous woman wave at me. Looks like a sales rep for a bedding store. I walked over to her. She told me her name was Mischa. She was 5'5" around 140lbs. Short straight black hair and the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen. Her brilliant white teeth just sparkled. We started talking about different types of sheets and pillows. I asked her which type of bedding is her favorite. She then said how about I show you. I told her lets meet when she gets off work. She said she gets off at 7pm.

We met up at the mall entrance and I told her I could follow her to her place. She lived in this nice 2 bedroom luxury apartment in the city. I told her that I loved her apartment. She said thanks. I live alone so my spare bedroom is my "fun" room. I asked if I could see it. Sure.

Her fun room was a total erotic scene. There was a round bed covered in black satin sheets and at each end was a night stand with several toys and lubes out. Also at one end of the room was a sex swing. The mere sight of this room made my pussy wet and my clit tingle. I knew I was going to have fun tonight. I told her I loved the room and I would like to use it with her. She said that's why I asked you over. She then leaned over and started kissing me. Wow was her lips soft. They were soft and moist. I parted her lips and tasted her sweet mouth. Then all of a sudden she lifted me up and carried me over the bed. She laid me down ever so gently and started taking my clothes off. She complimented my beautiful breast and my clean shaven pussy. She said she can't wait to taste it. I told her I am all yours. When I said this she just ripped off her clothes.

She began by kissing my lips then she slowly worked her way down with my neck then she paused at my nipples. She started sucking on each one till they were as hard as a jelly beans. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter. She then went down and started kissing my feet then my calves and then my thighs. She kept avoiding my pussy and the more she avoided it the more I kept squirming and gushing. As soon as I was at the point of begging she takes my clit into her mouth and starts sucking like she is sucking on a guy's dick. At this point I cum all over the sheets and let out the biggest scream I have ever let out. After a couple of moments of calming down she asks me to pick out a toy. I pick out this pretty pink vibrator with rotating beads in the middle. She then takes the toy and starts fucking me with it after she turns it on full blast. I start bucking and squirming and screaming. She turns up the heat by sucking and licking my clit. I'm having the biggest orgasm of my life so far. She says she is not done yet. She fucks me so much with that dildo I squirt into her mouth. She then kisses me and has me taste my own cum. She then lifts me up and puts me into the sex swing. I then see her put on a strap on. She starts out slow and then builds moment. Another earth-shattering orgasm.

At this point we take a break and after about 15 minutes of holding each other I tell her it is my turn to have her. I kiss her everywhere on her body just like she did to me. When I get to her trimmed pussy I knew I had to get that clit into my mouth. I suck on her clit and then insert two fingers into her pussy. I curve my hand so I can hit her G-Spot. I get her to scream and squirm and squirt. The 3s's every time. After her orgasm she says I have a favorite toy that she would like me to use on her. She picks out the huge purple dildo. She told me to fuck her hard and fast. I lube it up and shove it in her so hard she moves a few inches up the bed. I just go to town fucking her, sucking her clit, and playing with her nipples. I don't stop fucking until she has 2 more orgasms. She says I am the best she has ever had. I stop fucking her and I just move into her arms and we just hold each other and we fall asleep in each others arms.

After we wake up we decide we are a little hungry. We go into the kitchen and she makes me something to eat and we sit there and feed each other in the nude. She says this is the best night she has ever had. I tell her the same. I ask her if she is looking for anyone right now. She says yes. She was about to ask me to be her girlfriend but I beat her to it. I think this may be the start of the best adventure of my life.....