The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Tracy, whispered into Don's ear, if I asked you to take me anal would you do me that favor?"

"Yes he replied.

"Good, said Tracy, apparently my slave is willing to take you wherever you want him to." He guessed that Lindsey had given her the string when she said, "I am tying the key to the cage. He may not talk except the two chosen words and he may only guess who is doing what to him once. Any second guesses are invalid and to be ignored, please enjoy yourselves."

After a while, he felt someone take hold of him, start kissing and sucking on his scrotum, his balls were gently sucked into that hot mouth, and as suddenly as it started, it stopped. "Julie he shouted." Laughter sounded around him.

A short while later someone gave him a hot wet kiss, the lips were moist and hot and his manhood wanted to burst. "Sheryl" he tried, again laughter.

Someone else approached and started kissing his neck and then down his chest to his nipples nibbling them and sucking them. "Lindsey" he shouted above the music. She was the only person in the world who knew how horny and submissive that made him.

"Sorry, Hun, did I give our little secret away" he heard Lindsey whisper in his ear.

Nobody touched him for about five minutes, suddenly he felt a lovely wet vulva push against his mouth, he licked and let his tongue protrude, whoever she was, she moved till his tongue went between her folds and into her opening, she gyrated against his tongue, using it to excite her clit. On this person, he had no idea, but shouted, "Tracy." Again... Laughter.

Someone shouted; he is giving away all his secrets. A kiss, again, he did not have a clue so lay back and enjoyed the hot mouth, tongue and moist lips. Someone went down on him and he felt their hot mouth cover his manhood, they used their mouth tongue and teeth expertly, careful not to hurt him. He felt the orgasm slowly start to build and the mouth went away, as if the person was warned.

He lay there expectantly while nothing happened. A short while later he felt a condom being rolled on, someone was climbing into the empty frame, he felt the one leg go over and his manhood being positioned, she slowly sank down letting his thick 8 inch manhood slide up into her, she stopped like that for a few moments. He was wondering why has she stopped when he felt something cold and wet being rubbed on his anal region, he was about to scream, jet when he felt a finger slide into his anal passage.

A female voice said, "darling, if you are willing to give, then you must be willing to receive, with that a second finger intruded upon his anal passage. She started moving her fingers inside him feeling around and then retracted them and suddenly pushed them back in deeper, stretching his sphincter muscles even further, his excitement went up to new heights, when she suddenly stopped. She withdrew her fingers and started riding him slowly, using her muscles on each up- stroke. She stopped again and let him cool down.

"Ok lover-boy let's see what you feel like in my butt", she climbed off, turned around and a moment passed before she gently came down on him. He knew immediately that she was putting him in her anal canal. Damn, it was tight,

"Honey, come and make my dreams come true", she cried out.

Don felt someone else coming in from between his legs, she started to lean backwards with his cock buried in her from behind. Slowly she lay down with her back on top of him, pushing forward to keep him in, the voices around got louder and he heard someone shout "get us a table and pull it here next to them".

He could only wonder what else was going on around him. He felt it; he could feel the other cock entering into her pussy. The thin wall separating the anal and vaginal passage left him with no doubts as to what was happening. She was getting a double penetration. He was helpless, as he felt the other man start thrusting, each thrust into her depths rubbed against him, he could feel his breathing quicken.

She suddenly started shaking and crying out, she pulled forward, he felt his cock slip out and she was not going to let him cum. Her leg came over and she climbed off. "That was mind blowing, thanks doll she said."

He heard them discussing his next fate; someone said "turn him over," someone else shouted "bring the girls a couple of strap-ons over here."

He felt the restraints being untied, the bars on his chest became loose, heard the bars being re-arranged, damn him and George for designing these puppy cages.

They led him to the other table spread him out, knees up, legs wide open, head off the edge of the table and tilted back. He heard Lindsey say, "be a dear and wet this for me," it pushed against his lips and he opened his mouth, he could taste the silicone of the dildo as she pushed it into his mouth.

It was time to get sneaky and he shouted "Lindsey" as soon as she withdrew it from his mouth, everybody laughed and he felt them undo the restraints. His hands now free, he took off the blindfold and Lindsey stood naked in front of him with the strap on in place. Virtually everyone in the room was naked and every corner had at least one couple enjoying themselves.

Don found he was an odd person out, during the evening, everyone had found a partner and he was feeling a bit left out. He decided to look for his mistress and walked around, she was nowhere to be seen. He explored the upstairs bedrooms; friends were in every conceivable position.

He went down into the dungeon; some poor guy was shackled to the wall with a leather hood over his head. Don did not try to investigate who it was. He went up to the library to try to find some of his clothing, it was all there, folded and in a nice neat pile. He dressed and went back to the ballroom the guests had started to thin out.

Mike was looking around under the tables, "lost Louise?" Don asked.

Mike stood up and laughed, "I can't seem to find Tracy's handbag, replied Mike."

"Is Tracy with you and Louise?" asked Don?

"Yes. Oh shit, Don sorry didn't Louise e-mail you that we were bringing some-one with us?"

"No, don't worry, it's cool and allowed, so no problem. Just where in the hell did you find her, Mike?'

"Oh, she's Louise's step sister and asked if she could come with us as she didn't want to come alone, her husband's no longer around and she wants to see what the rest of the world gets up to on Saturday nights!"

"Well she certainly picked the right place to find a little company!" said Don, fishing for more info.

"It's the second party we've brought her to, but so far she hasn't found any one she trusts enough or wants to go with, that prohibits us a bit cause we have to sort of baby sit, but that's ok." Mike took the bait.

"Sorry Don, they've found her bag and are signaling me to go, see you next week?"

"Yea, sure catch you next time around!"

After the guests had left at about four o'clock, they decided to make their way home. Don had still not had any sexual release and he was sensitive and uncomfortable. He and Lindsey made their way upstairs and climbed into bed, Don moved towards Lindsey, but she turned to him and said not now lovey, I'm exhausted and have had enough for tonight, with that she turned over and went to sleep.

Chapter 6

He woke up with hands fondling him, her mouth enveloped his badly engorged cock, her breath hot and her mouth wet, he opened his eyes she was under the duvet, between his legs, he closed his eyes and moaned, damn; it feels good, her hot sweet mouth was sucking hard, too hard. Beggars cannot be choosers he told himself, he felt her letting him slip out of her mouth, and she started to adjust her position, her legs on either side, the duvet still hiding her.

She was adjusting the angle for penetration when the duvet came off and mounting him was Denise. She put her finger to her lips in a sign of do not speak. The chiffon slip she wore let him see everything, a bit obscured but beautifully see-through. He wanted to take hold of that gorgeous young body and cover it with his own but those thoughts disappeared as quickly as they had come.

"Are you stark raving bloody mad," he shouted at her as he sat bolt upright.

"No, she said quite calmly, "just incredibly horny."

"Listen, you are seventeen, our babysitter, and this just isn't going to happen."

She grabbed him and hung onto him. "Please Don, please don't make me do this, just make love to me, teach me".

He looked at her, "I'm not making you do anything and in fact we are not doing anything, and please leave my bedroom right now."

"Don listen to me, I promise if you do what I ask, I won't have you charged with rape," she said quietly.

Don looked at her completely astounded, "what do you mean you won't have me charged with rape, are you out of your mind?"

"Don, I took out a restraining order against you, you have broken the court order, your pre-cum is on me, just do as I ask and I promise you after the third time you can have your life back".

"Are you fucking mad, Denise? I will explain to the cops and the court and they will have you in a mental institution before sunset."

Denise looked at him, reached for her bag at the end of the bed and taking out a folded paper, handed him the court order, "Don listen, you will lose everything, I can't be named because I'm a minor, your business, your respectability, your children, everything. Go have a shower and think about that, for I swear if you send me out again I will bury you."

Don climbed into the shower; the water caressed his body as he tried to think. This little bitch had him by the proverbial balls. He was still thinking when the shower door opened and she stepped in, damn she was beautiful, her long sandy blonde hair, milky white skin, proud, firm, pear shaped, 34B breasts and gorgeous pubic mound with its wisp of hair. Ok little girl, you want to play it that way, fine, we will do it your way he thought, he could not believe he was actually going along with it.

He climbed out the shower went to his cupboard took out two condoms and quickly swallowed one of the pills a doctor friend had given him, they took twenty minutes to work, but kept him erect for an hour or more. He was going to show this little bitch.

She climbed out of the shower and told him, "Lindsey said you should meet her at the mansion after you got up, so we have nothing to worry about."

"Wait, Denise, I really need a cup of coffee before we do this."

"Ok, no problem," she replied "I will go make you a cup," she picked up the restraining order and left the room. Seven minutes later, she returned with a steaming hot cup of coffee.

Don thanked her and sipped the coffee slowly.

Denise lay back on the bed and waited. Yes, finally he's going to take my virginity and turn me into a real women, she thought, maybe I will even fall pregnant and have his baby, which would be cool.

Don felt the flushing in his face, the tablet was beginning to work, he lay down on the bed and she came over to him, she kissed him and he could not help noticing how inexperienced the kiss was. Don kissed her back, tenderly, he kissed down her neck and down to her beautiful breasts, he took each of her erect nipples into his mouth and sucked gently. Denise could not stop the little mewing sounds escaping from her lips and could not wait to feel him inside her.

"Don it isn't going to hurt much, is it? Please be gentle"

"Don't worry, he replied, it will be sore, but not that bad." He placed his finger inside her and felt her tight womanhood resisting the intrusion, damn she was tight.

Denise straddled him and slowly gently let herself down on him. She reached the point when the head of his cock was inside the folds and just entering. She stopped, looked at him, smiled and said, "Just give me a moment to get used to..."

At that point, Don shoved up hard and deep. Denise cried out and her face went ash white, Don grabbed onto her and held her there, she could not move. "It's ok, Denise it's over now" he said, "just relax and everything will be Ok," he felt a small sob or two and then slowly he pulled her up and off him.

"Don, you can't stop now," she said.

"Don't worry Denise, I'm just going to put on a condom, it's your first time and it's going to be a little messy." He first smeared on a local anesthetic cream and then rolled on the first condom and the second; he wanted to make sure that he had no sensitivity left. She wanted it, and she was going to get her deepest wish.

Don lay down next to her and explained that he liked to change positions during sex, as every position felt a little different and it made the sex more interesting. She was still sobbing, but simply said, "if you like, just please be gentle".

He looked at her and nodded. He was scared to speak in case his voice gave his real feelings away. He did not intend to be gentle, Lindsey's lube was right next to the bed and he did not intend to use it on this little bitch to make it easier for her.

Don entered her again and started slow and shallow going harder and deeper, when her sobs got louder, he simply changed position, assuring her that maybe, it would be easier on her. He took her teaspoon, missionary, doggy and every other position. He fucked her until she was ready to pass out.

Grimacing she had been dry for a long while and did not look to be enjoying herself at all, but he refused to stop and carried on soothing her. She had never dreamt that she would have to endure such pain.

Don finally decided she had had enough and decided to let himself go. His orgasm was so powerful he felt every muscle shudder.

*****

Don entered the library and called for Lindsey, she came in and he asked her to sit down. Lindsey realized this was serious and with a sense of foreboding took a seat. Don told her all about the black mail that Denise was pulling.

Shocked she asked him," Don what the hell are you going to do about it?"

"Well, I gave in."

"What! What do you mean you gave in?"

"I took her virginity" he replied.

"Oh Shit, no you're kidding me, please tell me you are joking".

"No Hun, no jokes," he quickly explained in detail what he had done to Denise.

Lindsey smiled, she knew how cold hearted he could be, after all he was a former military special forces soldier, decorated after spending 5 years there. She also knew what it was like when he got in those marathon moods. Once he had fucked her for so long and so hard, she could hardly walk for two days and she had already had a baby by then. "Where do we go to from here asked Lindsey?"

"I will call Simon tomorrow, he will know how to proceed," he answered. Simon was an attorney friend, very sharp and very good.

*****

The next morning Don called Simon, "I need to see you, Simon, on a professional basis."

"Don, I'm busy with a massive multi-million dollar trial at the moment, we could meet at the club after court or otherwise I will have to refer you to another colleague."

"No Simon, the club will be fine, how about 5:30?" Simon agreed and at 5:15, Don was already ordering his second whisky.

Simon sat down and looked at him. After about ten seconds he asked, "Ok what's up bud? You look like shit!"

Don quickly explained everything.

"Was she at least a good shag?"

Don was taken by surprise, "did I enjoy myself? Most definitely."

"Good, then there's no real problem" replied Simon."

"Excuse me; didn't you listen to what I've just said?"

Simon laughed, "listen buddy, you have actually not broken any law, the statutory age for consent of a girl is sixteen and a boy eighteen, so you have not committed any criminal offence. The only issue here, is the restraining order, which is her word against yours, how she managed to obtain it without you having put your side across is a mystery to me, although there are ways if you have the contacts. I haven't seen a decent movie in a while, do you think you could make one for me and include Lindsey?" asked Simon."

"Have you lost it," Don looked at him in disbelief.

"Ok, just an audio then? He laughed. You see Don you have to prove that it was consensual and that she is lying. If you tape it, it is not admissible in court, unless she consented to the recording. She won't consent, I guarantee you that, but the law says, where two or more of the parties have consented to the recording, then the third person doesn't have to and it becomes admissible."

Don was relieved; they had a few more drinks and chatted before Simon said; "Ok, I've made enough money out of you this evening, it's time to go." They shook hands and parted.

*****

Don arrived home and found Lindsey crying in the lounge. "Hey, what's up Hun?"

Your latest little floozy was here, sniffed Lindsey."

"Ok, and?"

"Don, apparently she found one of my strap on dildo's, she said that she's, going to use it as evidence that we are unfit parents and destroy us completely."

Don smiled, "honey, I've been having a couple of drinks with Simon. He has the solution." Don explained and asked if she is up to making a home movie.

Lindsey started laughing, "As long I can edit it myself," she replied slyly.

Chapter 7

Wednesday morning Don's cell rang, "Don, it's Chris, how you doing?"

"Great and you?"

"Good, listen are you guys home this evening, I need to speak to you."

"Sure, how about seven?"

"That's great, and Don thanks."

Don and Lindsey kept Wednesday evenings open for club members to socialize and pass ideas. Don called Lindsey and told her of the guests coming.

*****

At seven sharp, Chris and Mandy pulled into the driveway. Don went out to greet them and invited them inside, poured them a drink and sat just chatting idly.

Chris saw the pool table and challenged Don to a game. The guys went off into the games room and racked up the balls. Chris turned and said to Don, "I don't think Mandy and I will be able to attend the parties anymore Don."

"Don turned to him, "may I ask why?"

"We are worried about what happened on Saturday, Don, I mean Mandy has always been the one with the bi-sexual fantasy, although she's never had the opportunity to try it. I have always considered myself straight as an arrow, but when Kevin kissed me and started fondling me, I do not know what happened, but it was one of the most erotic experiences in my life. Mandy's worried that I may be closet gay and we don't want it to interfere with our relationship."

Ok, I hear you and respect your decision, Chris, I cannot advise you guy's, as I am in a predicament myself. I don't' know why, but it made me so horny I nearly burst my pants. If you want, I could invite Kevin around next week and maybe we could ask him all our questions on mutual ground."

They agreed and carried on shooting pool until the ladies interrupted. "Come on guy's it's getting late." They said good-bye and left.

Don slipped out the office the next day to go to a security and spy shop. The owner listened to Don's requirements, "I suspect my domestic is up to no good, we have found our bed ruffled and personal items interfered with."

He recommended four pinhole cameras with audio and infrared, connected to a hub with a wireless link to his computer.

"Do you have an alarm system?"

"Yes, we do."

"Is there a sensor in your room?"

"No, there isn't."

"Ok, then you will need a sensor to switch the recording on and off."

He walked out fully equipped and feeling a bit like James Bond. He easily installed the virtually wireless system. He called Lindsey to the bedroom when she got home from the shops. "Do you notice anything different about our bedroom?"

She looked around carefully, "no what is supposed to be different?"