The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Denise and regained herself, Lindsey asked do you want to mount Don and ride him a little, put the poor man out of his misery.

I think I liked it better with you, replied Denise.

Ok, Lindsey replied and released Don, let us do a little FFM. Don, come on honey, she got Denise to lie down on her back and spread her legs. She went into the doggy position for Don and lowered her mouth to Denise's beautiful young vulva. Don penetrated Lindsey from behind and moving slowly he made love to her, whilst she feasted on Denise.

Denise got so carried away she hardly noticed the tongue being taken away and after a short while, felt the head of Don's meat push against her outer lips. Her vagina allowed him to slip in easily, but she immediately felt the difference between him and the jelly dong, they had played with a short while earlier.

Cautioned by Lindsey, Don took it slow and easy on Denise, for the first time he was gentle and slow. Denise joined into him and allowed him to posses her body in the most intimate way possible.

The three of them fell asleep holding each other.

*****

Denise woke first and looked into Lindsey's face, 'my lover, my beautiful lover, last night you made me feel so wanted and loved' she thought. She turned over carefully, so as not to wake them and looked at Don, 'Oh Don, I didn't know that I could feel so good and so special, my darling how I love you so very much, now I know how beautiful it is when we make love and there is no more pain. I have your seed inside me and hopefully it will grow into a beautiful baby, our baby. I will give you everything you have ever wanted. Her thoughts were running rampant with her.

Don and Lindsey started stirring.

Hey, sleepy heads, they looked at her and smiled. I was just going to go and make you two some breakfast. Last night was absolutely awesome.

"It was, wasn't it?" replied Lindsey.

"Indeed," replied Don as he quickly sat up and grabbed Denise bringing her into his arms her back resting against his chest.

'Oh, how I love this man, she thought to herself'. She rested against him, she loved the feeling of his arms around her. Yes, my darling, I'm all yours and you are mine.

Don took his left arm away and held it out for Lindsey, she quickly came to him and he held both of them.

They spoke a little before Don turned and said, "you two have made me hungry, c'mon let's get these cute little butts out of bed and get something to eat".

They climbed out of bed, put on gowns and unlocked the bedroom door. Lindsey and Denise went downstairs to make breakfast.

My plans have worked perfectly, thought Denise, man are they in for a surprise, I can repeat last night anytime I want. They do not even know that last time Don did me, I laid a charge of rape. It was horrible when the medical examiner made me lie there with my feet in the stirrups, while he examined me, but worthwhile.

The examiner's report stated that the vaginal area had severe bruising. Pubic hairs not belonging to the patient/victim were found and sent for forensic analysis. Bodily fluids belonging to the attacker, containing slight traces of semen were also found within the folds of the labia minora and majora and were sent for analysis.

She had told the police she did not see who her attacker was, which now made it easy to go back and tell them she had thought about it and it could be the husband of the couple she babysits for and who she had previously taken a restraining order out on. This would lead the investigation to him.

Don came through to the kitchen, "how's my breakfast, wenches?"

"Nearly ready honey," replied Lindsey.

They began conversation and Don steered it back to the previous night, "Denise we have done what you asked, we don't think it should ever happen again and we would appreciate it, if you could type a letter after breakfast, unconditionally withdrawing all your allegations. You could say that you misunderstood our conversations and that the matter has since been cleared up, that way everybody comes out of this in a winning situation!"

"No," she answered quietly.

"Excuse me?" inquired Lindsey.

"I really enjoyed it and believe you guys can show me so much more, sorry, I won't do the letter."

Don felt the anger welling up inside him, 'listen Denise, you need to hang with your own crowd, your own age".

"No, I want you guys and if you are going to give hassles about this, I will go to the cops."

"Ok you little bitch, you want to be our little playmate is that it?" asked Don.

"Well pretty much, yea, except the other way around, you are my playmates. I am not yours. When I'm good and ready then I will do your letter, but for now, I'm calling the shots," she replied.

Don looked over at Lindsey who looked exasperated, which was pretty much how he felt.

"No, you little bitch, guess what, I think we might enjoy having you around, but only when we want you and on our terms, not yours. I want you to bring over clothes, you can move into the spare room. In a couple of months, you will be finishing school and then you can be our live in au pair. It is close to your folks, you will get a salary for being an au pair/child minder/domestic, taking some strain off Lindsey. We will send you on cooking classes and you will be able to study further and become a productive member of society instead of a spoilt brat," Don told her.

"I'm not your servant; you forget who has the power over who here" she replied.

"No, you don't have the power, you just think you do. Come here I want to show you something", Don took her to the computer and went into the program for the cameras. "Why don't you watch a few of our little home porno movies? Do not worry we made some DVD's for you to take home and show your parents. I know they will enjoy them. Oh, there's also one for your attorney friend and one for the court I'm sure they will find it a huge turn on, once they get over this small issue of perjury."

Don pushed the play button."

They left her there for a while watching. Don and Lindsey went to have coffee in the kitchen, when they returned, she looked at them.

Looking down again in defeat, she softly said; "It won't be necessary to send it out, after breakfast I will go get half my things, so I can stay over, whenever you want me to."

Don and Lindsey looked at each other, smiling. Each reading the thoughts on the others' face: 'problem solved'.